[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heavy vaginal bleeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 14813456543646.jpg (2MB, 1200x1701px) Image search: [Google]
14813456543646.jpg
2MB, 1200x1701px
Early Sunday I masturbated too roughly and have been bleeding ever since. The first couple of days the bleeding was pretty heavy. Last night it was lightly bleeding but this morning it's gotten heavier again. It doesn't seem like it's my period. The bloods a bit darker and hardly any of it gets on my pad.
Since last night i've started feeling sick(headache, wanting to vomit, lack of appetite).
I don't know if I fucked up something down there or if it's a weird period. What should I do?
>>
>>18395690
Go to a doctor.
>>
>>18395690
Post pic I'm a doctor
>>
>>18395690
Doctor now
>>
>>18395695
>>18395705
You're both probably right but I don't have insurance
>>
>>18395761
I'm a doctor. Post pic for diagnosis
>>
>>18395690
what did you use for masturbation? the worst that could have happened with a normal dildo is some tearing but the vagina heals itself quite well.
>>
>>18395761
I would rate health above money
>>
>>18395690
Doctor.

Fuck that, call AMBULANCE!
>>
>>18395761
I'm a doctor please post for diagnosis
>>
>>18395771
I was drunk and used a brush handle
>>
>>18395690
Hey make sure you're drinking more water than usual to stay hydrated and replenish the lost blood. Are there no free clinics nearby or one you can just go to and eat the $100 for a self-pay visit? maybe less if you talk to the billing people.
>>
>>18395761
>insurance
OMFG WHY IS USA SO GREAT COUNTRY?

Go to FREE CLINIC. Fuck even fucked up credit is better than die.
>>
>>18395761
Internal bleeding is very serious. Go. Now.
>>
>>18395781
Have you inspected the handle for any rough edges or sharp spots recently? If there's just a few cuts inside they might heal up on their own if left undisturbed.
>>
>>18395791
After looking at it, yeah there are some rough edges on it
>>
>>18395785
The water just runs right through me. I have to piss almost immediately after drinking some. And there are a few free clinics near me that I'm looking into.
>>
File: WHY.png (163KB, 324x436px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
163KB, 324x436px
>>18395803
JUST
>>
Hello OP here, I think that if you guys send some money to my paypa I will be able to go to the clinic? Any good people out there?
>>
>>18395803
Man girl, I have some onaholes to fug when I want to get off, but I'd be damned if I'd never inspect and check to make sure what I'm putting my dick in is safe. Buy yourself a real toy
>>
>>18395761
Why don't you have insurance?
>>
Feeling bladder urgency can also be a symptom of a yeast infection op, which has most of the symptoms you're describing except the blood. Best recommendation for that is to keep drinking lots of water so it gets cleaned out and like everyone else is saying go see a doctor
>>
>>18396039
Almost poor people never do. Poor people just go to the emergency room because they don't have any money anyway and never will, so of they go down over a medical bill, it doesn't matter. Can't squeeze blood from a stone. Not poor people have insurance or can afford to pay cash and therefore do because "muh freedom" or some other reason. If Opie goes to the doctor they'll just take what little she has and she'll spend the next several years climbing out of the debt hole with bad credit and other consequences, including not being able to use her credit cards that she often needs to get her over any unexpected bills month to month.
>>
>>18395831
Send pics. Doctor here ready to help
>>
>>18395690
You should see a doctor immediately. Could your parents help you with the cost? You could leave out the masturbation part and just say you think your vaginas is bleeding

>>18395787
>OMFG WHY IS USA SO GREAT COUNTRY?
This 2bh. I don't know why people think the invisible hand will keep prices down to pay for something as vitally important as healthcare. The demand curve is far to inelastic for this to be ethical
>>
Little update
Bleeding has become very faint, but this could be like yesterday and in the morning it could come back heavier. So I'm going to monitor it for the night and in the morning if things pick up I'll head to the doctor.
>>
>>18396301
Is it bright red? Or brown? If bright red, it's fresh, if brown, it's old.
>>
>>18395690
did you fuck something up?

>what is Menorrhagia?
google that shit idk
>>
File: 1496880968572.jpg (102KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496880968572.jpg
102KB, 1080x1080px
>>18396301
I'd be more worried about how you've started feeling sick. That may be a sign of an infection.

Take your temp, go to the doctor. Shit, planned Parenthood might help you for free (they aren't just about birth control but the health of your reproductive system in general.
>>
>>18397326
planned parenthood only does birth control and abortions, they'll refer her to the emergency room which is where she should go anyway because issuance or not they can't turn you away
>>
>>18396176
That is so strange. I am poor af, but here in germany my healthcare always is covered.
>>
File: blacked german.jpg (2MB, 2900x2175px) Image search: [Google]
blacked german.jpg
2MB, 2900x2175px
>>18397842
>but here in germany my healthcare always is covered

that's why we love your country
>>
>>18397851
Eh, even with the recent immigration wave you hardly see blacks in the streets. Arabs, yes, blacks no. Actually usually the few blacks you see immigrated decades ago and are well integrated and educated. The Arabs not so much, but they are usually not able to score German girls. (What your pic tried to imply, didn't it). And most immigration is still from eastern Europe. Which is actually the worst immigration, cause they (Especially Albania, Croatia and Bulgaria) do burglary a lot and are on each corner in the big cities begging for money.

That being said I prefer a few Gypsy beggars over dying due to a lack of healthcare.
>>
>>18397851
At least we have healthcare along with the niggers, you only have the niggers.
>>
File: 1490670630341.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490670630341.png
89KB, 553x506px
>>18397842
They don't do that in the US because if you receive a benefit you didn't work for, it violates your autonomy. And white people don't like paying for black people to have adequate food or housing, they're only interested in paying several times more to bust them for harmless things like weed and incarcerate them, where they make money off their prison labor. Even the Clinton's had black prison slaves at the governor's mansion when Bill was governor of Arkansas. Black people are the best for America because you can take nearly all of the value of their production and convince them it's their own fault because of black culture.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.