[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't Get Job Due To Youth Crime, What Do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: biff.jpg (60KB, 960x493px) Image search: [Google]
biff.jpg
60KB, 960x493px
Basically in Canada the laws we have punish the strong for being strong and reward the weak for being weak. I went to youth detention facility for being high-testosterone strong man. What I didn't know was that this can follow you into adult life.

Basically what happened was we saw this kid in the library at school, we went in to make fun of him. We said "what you doing" he said "oh im studying i normally don't do this it's just i got a test" and we laughed. He looked up at us since he knew he was being made fun of. He then ignored us but i snatched the book from his hand. He said "fuck off, give me my fucking book back" and we want "boo hoo want your book back come get it". He leaned over to grab it so i hit him in the balls really hard and then punched him on the head as he crouched over. We threw his book on the floor and left.

After school me and my friends circled him so he couldn't run, I punched him and said "little bitch fight me". I'm 6'3 and he's like 5'9 and weak so we both knew he'd lose. He said "If i get caught fighting you I'd be thrown out of school, it's hard to get anywhere in life if that happens". I just laugh and punch him again and say "little bitch, just one punch to the cheek" and give him a free shot. He goes "ok, one punch but that's it" and punches me once in the cheek. I lose it and beat him to the ground, rip apart all his books and throw his ass in the dumpster.

Some old lady saw and reported us to the police, we ended up being charged under the Youth Criminal Justice Act which stays on your adult record and I served time in a youth facility my friends had community service. Because i never admitted what i did was wrong i stayed in a year because i didn't put up with the guards shit.

Now I can't get a job because of one incident when I was younger. What do I do?
>>
Yeah I don't feel bad for you at all
>>
>>18395548
>high-testosterone strong man

Haha ur a faget
>>
>>18395548
Sell boy pussy. Post pic maybe I buy
>>
>>18395572
You should. I work as a fucking janitor since no one else will hire me. I'm like GOOD WILL HUNTING but without anyone recognizing me
>>
>>18395594
Simple jobs for simple people

Also, poetic justice.
>>
>>18395623
I'm smart though.
>>
>>18395548
Nice larping
>>
>>18395548
>>18395628
Smart people don't tend to gang up on one kid and beat the shit out of him for nothing.

Sounds like Canada has done something right.
>>
>>18395638
>For nothing
Did you read it? He was acting really weird when we took his book. He was like "duuuuude give me my fucking book back"
>>
>>18395548
I refuse to believe this is real. If anything I could buy youre talking about a bully and you found this information out recently. You lack the balls to gloat in his face and now use /adv/ for us to appreciate the poetic justice. For the record, either way, good. Chad can go fuck himself for the rest of his life.
>>
Not even good bait, get outta here
>>
>>18395628
>>18395641
Smart people don't do shit like this. You might think it's fine, but that's because you're too dumb to know how dumb you are
>>
>>18395548
This is bait and you all should feel bad for responding.
>>
>>18395656
You're a bad troll
>>
>>18395548
This is bait right?
>>
File: 1465849477780.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1465849477780.png
12KB, 500x294px
>>18395548
>>18395662
>>
>>18395677
Dude it looks like he went down a checklist of things that would bother a bunch of social rejects that got picked on as kids
>>
>>18395702

He did his best to paint himself as a "smart bully" by being as unsmart about it as possible so that we'd all point it out.
>>
File: Beagle-5.jpg (43KB, 550x437px) Image search: [Google]
Beagle-5.jpg
43KB, 550x437px
>when the leaf gets raked
>>
>>18395646
OP is not Chad.
A Chad wouldn't feel the need to beat up people who are just minding their own business in a library just to feel like a "strong man".
OP is more of a Brad. It is important to know the difference.
>>
>>18395548
get fucked loser
>>
>>18396085
more like fag
>>
>>18396085
Fair enough
>>
>>18395548
epic thread bro XD
>>
>>18395548
Honestly, serves you right you piece of shit.
>>
>>18395548
Move to the USA and become a Marine
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.