[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is the reason I drink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0999.png (640KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0999.png
640KB, 1242x2208px
Like every time she complains or insults me (which is everyday) I just wana get drunk and forget she even exists I know I am on the way to become an alcoholic but recently I only wana drink when I see her or when she starts one of her "rants" any advice?
>>
>>18395491
Are you serious?
Yeah it's called breakup!!! Don't see or talk to her anymore!!!!!
>>
stop the drinking, put the brakes on it hard. talk to your girlfriend about it. communication is key in the relationship, talk about whats making her mad and how it makes you feel.
>>
Talk to her about needing some space or something.

Then never talk to her again.

Find new friends, hobbies and girls. Godspeed, anon!
>>
>>18395491
Are the insults jokes or are they serious? You might wanna try talking to her about what is too far, etc. She also might just be depressed for the time being, and get better in time, I definitely think this is something you should work threw imo.
>>
If you tell her its to much and she doesn't stop or make an effort than its a red flag, but you really can't blame her if you haven't talked to her about it.
>>
OP here yes we have tried to talk we fight everyday pretty much it's a Hate/Love thing we have going on I guess I start to hate her a little more everyday lol
>>
>>18395636
That's rough, definitely try to take some time and don't beat yourself up for it :(
>>
>>18395636
Break up. Why the fuck are you staying with her?
>>
>>18395491
Are you guys living together or separately?? because it shouldn't be that hard to take some space if you arent living together
>>
Suck her pussy. Problem solved!
>not wanting to get sexually dominated by your girlfriend
>>
We are living together
>>
>>18395491
Google sunken cost fallacy and break up.
>>
>>18395658
Yikes dude, im sorry to hear that, def think about breaking up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.