[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

women question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

Are there tall women who are into short men?

Beyond the women who want short men just emasculate them?
>>
>>18395453
there always are women into something that you are, but is it easy to find? no.

im okay with having a girl shorter than me but wearing high heels accounts for it
>>
>>18395453
It really is painful for me that he is gay sometimes.

There must be some tall woman who has a strong preference for short men, but they aren't common.
Women want men their height or taller. Some might be down to date someone shorter, especially those who are taller than the average male, some might not particularly care, but in general girls will want guys who are taller than them.
>>
>>18395453
I don't think it needs to be a fetish. Dated a girl three inches taller than me and it was fine.
>>
>>18395453
My curren bf is shorter than me only by one or two inches. I fell in love with him before I even knew his height if that makes sense. No need to ruin a relationship just because of non traditional height differences
>>
>>18395465
>Women want men their height or taller.
Why? Submission or what?
>>
>>18395927
Biological programming m8
>>
>>18395453
Meee. My ex was super short. I was at a party the other day and kept noticing all the shorties. Don't think that's common though

>>18395927
Dating a shorter guy can make you feel masculine and insecure
>>
Please tell me where I can find women over 6' to date
>>
>>18395453
>Are there girls who are into short men?
No. Not really. But the good news is that they'll forgive you for being short if you're fun and exciting.
>>
I consider my 5'7 husband tall, but I'm only 5'. Lots of short girls out there if you're worried about tall ones.
>>
>>18395453
>Are there tall women who are into short men?
Yes.
>>
>>18395453
prostituttes
>>
>>18396726
No we're asking about tall women no womanlettes aloud desu
>>
>>18395453
this whole manlet meme really needs to die
most of my friends are shorter than me ( my height is 6'2")
and yet im still the only one of the buch that is a virgin just be yourself
girls are just as afraid of the future many of them are willing to bend their standards for a good man
>>
File: 1496201579238.png (102KB, 500x566px)
1496201579238.png
102KB, 500x566px
>>18396864
>>
>>18396924
its just constant complaining from them i dont get it some of my friends know im a virgin, they know i know they've fucked a whole cheer leading squad worth of girls and yet the still complain to me about their height, its like fuck off.
>>
>>18396936
>>18396864
>i'm 6'2"
Yeah, right. Stay mad, faggot
>>
>>18395453
>Are there tall women who are into short men?

Tall women (180+ cm) don't really have a choice, since the good looking guys in their life are likely shorter than them.
>>
>>18395453
I don't know what you'd consider to be the cutoff point for tall but I'm around 5'7" so I'm above average height for a woman, and I don't care much about height in partners. I've been interested guys who were shorter than me, and that's because I prioritize intelligence and personality. If they're also conventionally cute, that's a bonus but still quite unnecessary.
You can find women who will like you despite petty shortcomings, but you will absolutely need something else to bring to the table.
>>
What about equal height or a miniscule difference of say 1 inch?
>>
>>18396864
It's a dumb /r9k/ meme. Funnily enough, a survey done on /r9k/ showed that taller men are more likely to be virgins.
>>
>>18397376
If you are that desperate, you will not get any girl of any height.
>>
>>18397392
Not at all surprising really, how else do you explain the amount of threads making fun of short guys, it's the one thing that makes them feel desirable.
>>
>>18395453
I think the buff ones are hot, but I always assume they think I'm too tall. I don't like skinny short men, because I want to feel like a girl, and being around them makes me feel kinda masculine.
>>
>>18397395
yes but what do when they wear high heels?
>>
I'm 5'6 and this tall girl from work had it really bad for me. She was a total qt too. There are girls who will like you in your entirety regardless of height.
>>
>>18397435
Like I said, you are one desperate motherfucker. You will not get any girl until you fix that. Stop giving a fuck about things that don't matter.
>>
>>18395453
yes!
My aunt is a very tall woman who seems to only date short men. She procreated with a short man twice and then went on to date 2 short men after things did not work out. My father is also 5'4 and he has had no trouble finding women to date, all taller than him! He is also someone who doesnt make much money at all. I'm not sure how he does it.
>>
the worst thing must be when you're a very tall and ugly girl...
>>
>>18396992
But where do I find these women?
>>
>>18396328
>Dating a shorter guy can make you feel masculine
How?
>>
>>18398073
Where do you find women in general? Everywhere.
>>
>>18398097
Because you are bigger, heavier, stronger than them. It's hard to feel feminine, submissive, petite when you're with someone you could easily overpower.
>>
>>18398097
Not that poster but I know the feeling. It has to do with exaggerating the natural differences between men and women. If someone is shorter than you, you'll never be a little plaything for him to throw around in the bedroom, or having adorable tiny hands compared to him, whatever.

In my experience, whenever I mention to men that I used to be insecure about my height when I was younger, they are baffled. But they don't realize how often they refer positively to women based on them being small(er). Eg there used to be "cute things girls do" threads on here sometimes, and it was always riddled with "when they have to stand on tiptoes to reach something", "when she wears your sweater and it's much too big on her", "when she wants to kiss you and has to stand on your feet", "when you hold something over her head", "when she's being the big spoon like your personal jetpack"...

Having said this I got over it by realizing I like sex much more with someone my height than someone significantly taller.
>>
File: 1493822011397.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1493822011397.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>18398107
>stronger than them
>>
>>18398110
How tall are you?
>>
>>18398117
I'm definitely stronger than a guy much smaller than me.
I was stronger than my boyfriend before he started working out, and he's almost a foot taller than me.
>>
>>18398126
seriously?
like bigger arms and legs?
can lift more weight?
that's ridiculous lol
>>
>>18398126
Men have like 60% more upper body strenght than women, wtf are you on about. Lower body is only like 25 - 30% though.
>>
>>18398131
I don't have many muscles on my arms, but I had much more strength than him on back and legs.
When we started dating I could lift him, and he couldn't do the same (I am 130 lbs, he was 150 and now he's around 180).
But now he's stronger than me definitely.

>>18398134
Not all men are 60% stronger than all women.
>>
>>18398152
>Not all men are 60% stronger than all women.
That is true. It's more of an average. That being said, to even suggest that a 6'2 average chick is stronger than a 5'5 average male is just ridiculous. The guy is stronger unless he is a hungry skeleton.
>>
>>18398152
>130 lbs
so you're like 170 cm?
>>
>>18398125
5'9.
>>
>>18398168
I am 170 cm and 59 kg, yes.
My boyfriend was skelly as fuck when we started dating. He is 193 cm, was around 68 kg when we got together, now he's about... 82 kg, I think.

>>18398162
Meh, not really that ridiculous when you think about it.
Males are stronger (also) because they tend to be bigger. Testosterone helps a ton with being more muscular and stronger, but a small male isn't really much stronger than a big female, if he's stronger at all.
I'm pretty athletic but I don't go to the gym and lift weights all day, and I could easily lift my boyfriend while he couldn't lift me
>>
>>18398197
>I could easily lift my boyfriend while he couldn't lift me
Kill him.
>>
>>18398204
Why? He was such a qt when we met. So awkward and tiny.
He grew super strong over the last 2 years tho. Just needed to be properly fed and had someone to work out with.
>>
>>18398211
How tall is he?
>>
>>18398213
6'4". He went from 150 lbs to 180 lbs.
I'm a little shorter than 5'7".
>>
>>18398216
He is still a fucking hungry skeleton. Feed him.
>>
>>18398216
>6'4 and 150
Jesus, he was skinny. I'm 160 and 5'5. I had to cut down to that too.
>>
>>18398222
I try! He was a NEET living off ramen when we met, I have always loved cooking so it was much easier to gain weight when we got together.
But don't bully him. He even has a little tummy now. And he can lift me.
>>
>>18398097
I'm the original poster, I was MUCH weaker than my ex. The stronger thing is bs. But for example, my head was bigger than his and that made me feel ugly. Femininity is associated with being small. And I agree with what >>18398110 said.

If it's relevant, I'm 5'8 (which is really tall in my country) and my ex is 5'2.
>>
>>18398235
I will rape him if you don't. It will be the ultimate submission considering I'm 6'0, 200lbs and deadlift 550lbs without belt.
>>
>>18398234
Yes, he was skinny as hell. And he told me that it wasn't his lowest either.
I could see his heart beating through his chest if I looked closely. His hip bones and ribs hurt me when we hugged. I wouldn't go on top because I felt like I'd break him.
I am glad he got a bit bigger, it was really unhealthy. He has a very fast metabolism, even now he eats twice as much as I do just to maintain weight.

>>18398246
Find yourself your own qt skelly nerd to rape. I don't like sharing.
>>
>>18398246
>Find yourself your own qt skelly nerd to rape. I don't like sharing.
I'll just take him without asking and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>18398263
Fine, fine. I'll lock him in the basement so he's safe.
>>
>>18398107
I'm 5'7" and my ex was 5'11". I definitely was stronger than her and dominated her in the bedroom and made her like a little girl. The only thing I couldn't do was easily toss her, but then again, neither could a taller guy. Tall girls, even if they are not fat, are surprisingly heavy.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.