[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke up with my muse. We only dated for 5-6 times and only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ooy4mtJgSe1w6x1g0o1_500.jpg (125KB, 475x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooy4mtJgSe1w6x1g0o1_500.jpg
125KB, 475x640px
I broke up with my muse. We only dated for 5-6 times and only fooled around once but I've never met a girl as fascinating as her. Needless to say I fell in love with her even before it got physical. She said she's taking a break from boyfriends the last time we met. I told her she could open up to me and that I wouldn't hurt her but she literally said with a laugh " As if you could even hurt me"
This pissed me off and on friday at this party I told her we shouldn't see each other anymore in my drunken state.

Is there any way to salvage this situation and keep my self-respect?

>tfw she's a huge assholish character but so well-aware of how fascinating and unique she is
>Not sure I'll meet anyone as inspiring as her in this town again
>>
>>18395436
TL;DR Is it possible to get back with her?
She kept watching me during the party after I broke it to her
>>
I know that feel. Dated this amazing artist girl. Incredibly smitten. She seemed just as interested. Ghosted me in a prickish way that reveals she's an asshole (stood me up, went radio silent, but still used a picture of me for her artwork on Instagram afterward, using my face for likes while simultaneously not acknowledging my existence), and I now hate/love her and can't get over that. And I feel that I will never meet anybody as interesting as her.

Not much you can do. I would say "get over her and realize there are 3.5 billion women in the world," but doing that is not a matter of force of will. Me telling you to do that won't do shit for you. You've just got to wait it out and let shit happens and the pain you currently feel in your chest will very gradually subside. There is no cure but time, my friend.
>>
>>18395436
How pretentious do you have to be to call a girl your muse? What works of art have you produced? Forget about her and produce more.
>>
>>18395436
>>18395447
not much you can do my friend, just move on my man. if you still want to fuck around and stuff thats okay, but just leave her be if she doesnt want to talk
>>
>>18395474
shut up faggot. Probably more than you ever will
>>18395471
So calling her on the weekend, saying I was drunk and that we should talk this out would be pathetic, yes? Cause I didn't really get out much in my drunken state , other than: we shouldn't see each other anymore.
I think I'm ok with just banging her on the side now since she's literally the most beautiful girl I've seen in this town and just seeing her naked made it worth this pain, but I want it to stop now :(
>>
>>18395436
>I fell in love with her even before it got physical

C'mon nigger, don't be a fucking tard breh, she sounds like a bitch dude. Even if things worked out she would probably cheat on you or do something to piss you off because she doesn't take you seriously. Never let a woman become your life dude, just cut your losses and move on.
>>
What's fascinating about her?
>>
>>18395490
You should leave things as they are and be a man. You said what you needed to say and if you say no more she will respect that. If you get drunk and start texting apologies and all that dumb shit you're probably going to say anyway (try to remember this bit of wisdom before you hit send) you probably won't see her again.
>>
My god OP I hope you're trolling. If not ... you're pretty delusional.
>>
>>18396117
She's never out of character. And she plays it beautifully.
Also she's a stunner. The kind that gets approached daily multiple times. It sure doesn't help that she can control her emotions better than I can.
>>18396118
My plan wouldn't be to send apologies but asking if she'd be up for talking this out cause I didn't give her any real reasons
>>
>>18395490
>Probably more than you ever will
Nah I'm pretty productive, artwise. Maybe highest profile would be in a little museum in Brooklyn. I've got over 20 installations in my hometown alone. But I currently just share shit on social media. Also produced some short films and music. If you stop pining after women and focus on your art, you'll get more done and have women chasing after you not the other way around.
>>
>>18396129
Still, it just sounds immature desu. "I can't/won't be with you, but let's meet up and I can tell you reasons why". At least keeping things this way leaves a little bit of mystery. Overall you should probably gtfo the whole situation, being in love with someone who doesn't love you back isn't gonna end well.
>>
>>18396129
>She's never out of character. And she plays it beautifully.
>Also she's a stunner. The kind that gets approached daily multiple times. It sure doesn't help that she can control her emotions better than I can.

Ok, well, that doesn't really tell me anything other than hot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.