[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to Do When Women Take Forever to Respond to Date Requests?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

Seriously, it takes two seconds to respond to a text. It's not like you have to write an essay or anything.

I noticed that girls might take a longer time when they aren't interested because they think that taking a long time to reject you is somehow better than doing it right away. I dunno, I just want an answer either way. It's cool if you're not interested, you don't have to like me, and I won't hold it against you if you say "no." But if you take forever to respond, you kinda just ruin my evening because then I don't have any time to make plans with another girl instead. So many events that I've purchased two tickets to, only for one to go to waste.

I usually wait on the woman, because I'd feel like shit if she actually did want to go and had a valid reason for not getting to me sooner, but I already gave the evening to somebody else. But since this shit keeps on happening, I've recently decided on a 24-hour rule: if you don't respond within 24 hours, I'm asking the next woman.

So, that's what I did for a date I have planned for a couple of days from now. I texted girl #2 after, like, 36 hours of no response from #1. But then girl #1 texts me back and is like "is that Thursday of this week?" I say yes. THEN SHE DOESN'T RESPOND AGAIN.

Girl #2 at least had the decency to get back to me in a reasonable amount of time (she can't go, but she wants to see me next week). Girl #3, just like #1, DOESN'T RESPOND. I've had girls tell me "I'm not sure yet, I'll let you know by tomorrow," and then not get back to me until the day the date was planned for.

What do I do when chicks do this? I don't want to seem demanding by pressuring them into answering right away, so I never double text. But I really need people to be more considerate of my time so I can actually plan my week.
>>
>>18395354
They don't want to go to McDonald's to eat ok so quit inviting them to loser shit. Try doing baller shit and see all them bitches reply . Like a concert maybe a concert out of town where you gotta get a room at. Maybe boat party. Nobody likes a cheap jerk
>>
>>18395354
Because they're waiting to see if they can get a better offer from somebody else.
Next time they pull that shit, text them and say, I just won a $1,000 dollars in the lottery, wanna go shopping? When they respond in 3 seconds tell them you just wanted to see if their phone worked and to fuck off.
>>
>>18395359
I tend to take girls to thinks like shows, art galleries, wine tastings, etc. If I've been on a few dates with her already and we're jiving well, we might start doing things that are more comfy (like fro-yo or something; one girl had us go to a board-game cafe, and then we practiced street photography because we both expressed an interest in learning to to 35mm film).

This particular date is an "Adults-Only Night" at the Science Centre. Lots of cool shit there, and they serve drinks.

Only time I've ever taken a girl to fast food is when she specifically asked to go there. And it wasn't McDonald's, it was a local burger joint.
>>
>>18395380
Eh, I don't want to seem salty or bitter. I feel like that just makes you come off petty instead of just brushing it off to show that you don't resent them because you can handle rejection because she isn't your only chance at a date in the world (even though in reality I'm deeply insecure about my attractiveness to women).

I always want to be the more mature person and not burn any bridges or ruin my reputation so I don't end up being "that guy" in any stories that get passed around. If anybody is going to be the bitch in the situation, I'd prefer it to be her, while I'm Mr. Mellow Yellow.
>>
>>18395397
Yes street photography in Paris or some shit not down the fucking street ok they can take the bus for that shit. And bitches love boats
>>
>>18395408
Are you seriously implying that any good date requires international travel?

Or should I just already live in France? Do only French residents go on good enough dates to get texted back quickly?
>>
Okay, so this is what I just texted her (she asked if I meant this Thursday, I said yes, and then she didn't reply)

>Does that work for you? Just gotta know who I'm giving my extra ticket to ahead of time.

I dunno if that sounds too aggravated. But damn, why can't people just be considerate? Just started to try to come out of my shell and start dating and stop being a foreveraloner, but out of all the girls I've seen so far, about two of them didn't treat me like shit. Everybody else just ghosts and acts like you're not even worth a two-second text saying "sorry, I'm busy/not interested." It's really demoralizing and I feel like quitting already.
>>
>>18395647
Yea your reaching. Try doing shit with other people. Then other people be like dude why didn't you invite me !
>>
>>18395411
well I'm fucked. here I was thinking getting some decent food and hanging out somewhere between mcdonalds and resturaunt ramsey in NY was an acceptable level to be at. fuck if the new standard is flying her to paris just to go take pictures of shit then I'm out. I don't feel like being beheaded anyways. fuck paris, I want to go snowboarding in the swiss alps.
>>
I kind of just dealt with something similar OP, only instead of not saying anything, she waited an entire day and then asked me a question that had no relevance to anything instead of answering my suggestion to get coffee.

Part of me wants to ask "did you get my last text?" But I'm more inclined to see the writing on the wall, there aren't really a lot of ways to "miss" a normal text message these days, photo messages I could maybe argue.

I would just chalk it up to experience and not waste more time.
>>
>>18395408
Jesús, what the fuck is your problem? You sound so triggered. Are you retarded?
>>
>>18395708
>Jesús
I laughed wayyy harder at this than was in any way necessary. lmfao, didn't catch it at first, changes the whole post.
>>
>>18395708
3 different girls don't take your bait. Not sure if your a creep or are you out of your league, maybe these women are friends and are not interested in you as a boyfriend and are offended by you asking them out. Girls do invite guys out too you know.
>>
>>18395354
You might stink dude. Try bathing before you go out in public
>>
>>18395354
You wait bitch. Dam you that horny. Wait the fu k up ok they might be sucking dick k at that exact moment and can't answer the loser who wants to go wine tasting.
>>
>>18395750
>>18395775
are you a black woman with a fatherless child?
>>
>>18395750
You're not even replying to OP. I'm OP.

Pretty sure these girls don't know each other. I don't understand why they would be "offended" that I asked them out. If they don't want to go out, there is a perfectly easy solution to that

>Sorry, can't go

I don't even require an explanation why. You don't have to justify to me why you're a not interested, that's your perogative.

One the three girls already messaged me back saying she can't go within a reasonable amount of time, and I'm grateful for that. One of them is being weird by texting me to clarify the the time, and then not texting back after I answer her question.

I also don't see how the fact that sometimes women invite men to shit has any bearing on the topic. Nobody has denied that that happens thus far.
>>
>>18395775
It's not even about getting any (like I said, I'm fine if they declined, so long as they don't wait until an hour before to do it), it's about being able to know what my plans are ahead of time.
>>
>>18395842
I can identify with this because non clear communication wrecks my mind. that said, don't rely on any woman for clear communication even if you think she's the type to speak clearly with you. it's not a thing. doesn't change the frustration, but just know it's not a thing.
>>
>>18395849
Your plans are to jack off later
>>
>>18395819
No Jewish 33/m
>>
>>18395881
tell your people to stop their human trafficking operations.
>>
>>18395875
I dunno if I'm autistic and need things spelt out literally, but I've had women seem super enthusiastic about seeing me again, only to ghost me. And the ones with whom I had no chemistry are the ones who actually text to let me know they're not interested. I can't figure people out. The world would run 1000 times more efficiently if we all had Asperger's.
>>
Okay, she just texted back. Looks like her work schedule conflicts with the time.
>>
>>18395913
Yes she clearly isn't interested. Maybe they sell pussy on the side and are usually busy
>>
>>18395354
Some women just don't text quickly. It's weird and frustrating but yeah.

In my case, every instance of women being slow to respond means they aren't interested. Usually not even interested in friendship. But I'm also a 34 year old virgin so hey
>>
If a woman isn't being all thirsty for your attention, she doesn't want you
>>
>>18396048
>In my case, every instance of women being slow to respond means they aren't interested. Usually not even interested in friendship. But I'm also a 34 year old virgin so hey
>>18396066
>If a woman isn't being all thirsty for your attention, she doesn't want you

get it ppl if she really was interested she'd respond maximum until bedtime.
31 year old femanon, married with kids speaking here.
you're being almost so autistic that it hurts here. don't you have moms, sisters or anything that sort of who you can talk about these things??? only 4chan, really?
>>
Lol I don't talk about my life with family.
>>
>>18395354

Remember that a lot of women have experienced rejecting a dude and then getting assaulted with a long ass tirade about how theyre ugly anyway, stupid, amd/or sluts and then they get shit talked and gossiped about.

So they then assume all guys are just like that. So why give you that benefit when they feel youre just going to go on a huge infant tantrum and then undermine their social life?
>>
>>18396281
I thought about that, but my thinking is: if I was the sort of person who would blow up on them for rejecting me, wouldn't I also blow up on them for ignoring me? It seems like either action would lead to the same outcome.

Especially when it comes to people I don't know from work/school and I just met somewhere and got their number. They will likely never see me again and could easily block my number and never hear from me again because I have no personal info about them other than their phone numbers.

I do understand that there are a lot of psycho guys out there who can't handle rejection, but I don't know if that's the primary reason for being unresponsive. I feel like they just figure it's easier because they don't care.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.