[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concerned?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0406.jpg (190KB, 787x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0406.jpg
190KB, 787x1000px
Should I be concerned if my GF is texting her friend from grad school

>Hope you have a good day at work, I'll call you when I'm free to ask how it's going
>I miss you a lot!!
>Come Visit

And sent him a pic of her dressed up like Wonder Woman?
>>
Maybe? Need more info? How long has she known him? Have they dated? What does she say about him? What do you know about him?
>>
>>18395243
It's probably a old fuck buddy. It's totally cool.
>>
>>18395243
Nothing about that sounds worrying desu, but I'd keep an eye on it.
>>
>texting other dudes
>saying she misses the
>sending slutty costume pic

Ya no I would not tolerate unless theyve been close friends for years and the dude is gay. Next her, or start sending nudes to other girls
>>
>>18395258

Friends throughout school. Don't know anything about him...never talks about him.
>>
>>18395268
Doesnt sound bad. I talk to old female friends all the time. Doesnt mean I want to bone them.
Keep an eye out if you wish sure but I don't think anythings up. If you're uncomfortable talk to her about it. Communication is key.
>>
There is some text about them going on a 4 hour road trip when they get back to school together...
>>
Sounds very concerning to me. I wouldn't have tolerated stuff like that unless they had been close friends for years. And you said she never talks about him. So.
>>
>>18395292
EH THAT MAKES ME BALK A BIT MORE. Talk to her.
T A L K T O H E R
Drawing paranoid conclusions will only hurt you in the long run. Have an honest talk about it. Who is he, whats the relationship like. Don't get jealous. If she gets angry for no reason, then somethings up.
>>
>>18395292
Shes gone bro

Shes gone

4 hr road trip ALONE IN A CAR exploring the workd together without even consulting you? Leave before you get cucked
>>
>>18395268
Sounds sketch. Don't be a beta. Get pissed off even if you're not. You as the male must be dominant. If you don't put out this fire now you'll be cheated on. Trust me
>>
>>18395336
Credited answer
>>
Either OP is about to get cucked or the friend is gay
>>
Did they call once? Or is it a regular thing?

It does sound like she wants him to think she's attractive.
>>
Fucking hell are you seriously asking if that's ok?
Dump her
>>
C
U
C
K
>>
>>18395243
well does she know that you can see her texts?
if shes not hiding this I doubt she has ill intentions.
>>
C U C K
U U
C U C K
K K
>>
>>18395268
Does he have a gf or date other girls? Idk, because it's possible as another anon said to have friends all through school of the opposite gender who are really just friends. You've not ever dated and never will but still talk and get together with/without SO.
>>
>>18395243
Yes you should be concerned but its already too late
>>
>>18395243
Confront her on this: she is either trying to make you jealous to man you up or she is preparing you for bad news. In any case do not let her go away with more flirting. Seeing to an old friend she missed him is ok, sending a fun outfit is ok, but sending half naked pictures and trying to reconnect is off limits. You only can judge the situation with the information you have... and maybe the one you don't!!!
>>
>>18395243
Eh, i would be leery of it but dont stress. My wife is buddies with a couple of work chads and i probably spend more time drinking with a buddies wife than we see our own spouses.

Nothing inappropriate ever unless you count when we were younger and seeing her tits 400 times and being forcefully jumped with a motorboating. Bit her husband is fine with it and we like to party. Its a 2 time a year flash at this point. Its just tits.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.