[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this woman about 7 months ago. I thought we had hit it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1302.jpg (106KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.jpg
106KB, 640x1136px
I met this woman about 7 months ago. I thought we had hit it off pretty well, yesterday we spent the whole day together getting ice cream, hanging out, and smoking pot. It was great. She is really amazing to me, great personality, attractive, and you can be great friends with. She isn't a whore either, she is picky, like me. Today is my birthday (pic is my fb timeline today), and I found out my brother is going out with the same fucking chick that I have been talking to. I thought we hit it off well, I was even the one that had introduced her to my brother. Now I am laying in bed, thinking of the different ways I can kill myself.I don't want anything painful, so far my best idea is to overdose on MDMA. I don't want a lesson on why I shouldn't kill myself. just give ideas on pleasant ways to die.

I wouldn't be that upset if she were going out with someone else, but this is my fucking brother, the one I have spent my entire childhood with, and is the closest person on this planet to me. I figure that if I am experiencing this pain now, there will be way worse to come in the future. Anything would be better than living through this. I'm not depressed, I am just tired of living.
>>
>>18395098
Oh shut up. I have a much better idea than an hero, it involves an aluminum bat and a taser.
>>
>>18395098
Go beat the shit out of your brother, then cut contact with the whore cause that's fucked up
>>
File: Costanza 2.jpg (46KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza 2.jpg
46KB, 394x370px
>>18395098
>killing yourself over some whore
>killing yourself over some shitty family member
>killing yourself for such petty reasons
Yeah, it's better if you get sorted out of the gene pool immediately.
>>
>>18395149
its more than just this, i have had nothing but bad luck all my life and i think this is a wake up call.
>>
>>18395098
Dude hide a hidden camera in his room and jerk off to them fucking
>>
File: JUST DO IT.png (307KB, 624x340px) Image search: [Google]
JUST DO IT.png
307KB, 624x340px
>>18395158
Nobody stops you now to go to sleep eternally. Don't let your dreams be dreams, make them permanent instead.
>>
Man you are weak, life challenges you and all you can do is whine. Actually that's not even a challenge, just a pathetic excuse. You lost the game before it even started.
>>
>>18395098
>Don't want it to be painful.
>OD on a stimulant/moderate psychoactive mystery mix that likely isn't MDMA.
Exit bag you numpty cunt.

Either that or come to /fit/ and improve yourself.

There's a million sloots out there like her.
You only live once.
>>
>>18395098
You should square the fuck up with your brother. He knew you were into this bitch and he got with her? Scumbag shit.
Have you talked to him about this?
>>
>>18395098
Happy birthday boooiiii
That said, have you ever made it clear you were romantically interested in her to either her or your brother? If not, you fucked up. If you did, let them know that it's kind of fucked up. But reading about your interactions with this woman, looks like you friendzoned yourself and then did nothing about it. Get to know how the world works, kid. Sometimes you're the cuck, sometimes you're the Chad.
>>
>>18395098
I'm not gonna try to persuade you to not do it, its your choice.

But i'm gonna say that if its over one girl you're acting rash and not thinking straight.

There's really no good ways to kill yourself other than maybe shooting yourself in the head
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.