[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Pizza.jpg (434KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza.jpg
434KB, 1920x1200px
Hey fuckheads, I've got this person who has been nothing but a massive cunt in my life. I want to ruin their lief from a distance. Any suggestions? I have email, number, college, address, and name. Something that will make them very annoyed or unhappy in general.

Pic Unrelated
>>
Go visit them. I'm sure being around you for more than 30 seconds is about as excruciating as it gets
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 216x233px
>>18395049
This

Saged
>>
>>18395049
Once they realized they couldn't control me anymore, they stopped trying to. This person is very manipulative, tries to turn people against each other for fun.
>>
>>18395068
Give us the run down OP and we might not mock you. Might.
>>
>>18395075
Ok but its kind of a long one. Give me a second
>>
File: download (6).jpg (5KB, 255x139px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
5KB, 255x139px
>>18395081
>>
>>18395081
So for a few years I knew this girl, she was relatively popular in high school but by no means a stacy. She was fat and sassy so people just seemed to like her, I didn't care much. Then I got involved with her best friend senior year and we started seriously dating. I got to know her friend group and watched how the bitch who we will call K just manipulated the people around her. She told people that so and so talked shit about them so that they would side with her instead. She made people fight one another to make herself more powerful. Summer going into college two years ago she continued to make trouble for me once she realized that I wasn't going to back down to her. She would make my GF feel like shit, and then refuse to be in the same car as me at times just to make her life harder. K got a boyfriend not soon after bc she couldn't stand not dating someone while watching her "Best friend" have someone. They were incredibly toxic and ruined everything they ever went to. But the fucked loudly and you could tell bc the room reeked after they left. For years the emotionally manipulated my GF into being submissive and doing whatever she said bc if she didn't she would cause problems in her life. She has stolen tons of money from my GF, and when my GF who will be G from now on decided to stop putting up with her bullshit, K rolls up to her house while she isnt even home. Now and then she would just drive by G's house as if just to remind her that she can do whatever the fuck she wants. More inc
>>
>>18395038
You can send them flowers from their secret lover. Or send hookers to their house. Post fake ads on Craigslist asking for dick pics. Set up gay tinder accounts and Facebook also. Photo shop their pics too. Like all of them to create a totally new gay person.
>>
>>18395106
K's continued emotional abuse of G made G really fucked up, she can't do anything when K is in the room. After the first year of everyone being away from thew hometown, most people realized what a shitshow K was and stopped talking to her. She started grasping for strings and trying to pull people to her side again. She started reaching out to people she never claimed to like calling them her closest friends to turn them on G and the others who realized she was an awful human being. She then resorted to going to peoples houses and talking to their parents trying to make their children look bad for 'betraying her'. This bitch thinks shes in Game of Thrones. She has been a pain in the ass for too long and honestly, I just want to fuck with her. She messaged everyone she knew to tell them that I was a conniving piece of shit and I was the one trying to manipulate everyone against her. Honestly, I probably did. She was such an awful creature that I needed them to open their eyes. I'm so sick of her thinking she has all the power in the world over people that no longer want to be in the same state as her. The worst thing by far she has ever done, was go to one of my friends mom ( WHO WAS HOOKED UP TO AN OXYGEN MACHINE AT THE TIME) and started to tell her how her daughter was a whore. TL:DR- This bitch had control over everyone once, then she lost it bc everyone grew up, then she starts doing crazy shit to get them back.
>>
>>18395123
Post her pics and number on Backpage
>>
>>18395114
I like the hookers one. I want something in their face preferably, not so much to tarnish what's left of their reputation
>>
>>18395123
grow up dude. By playing into this shit, you're just giving her more "control" anyway. Behave in such a way that if someone were to say horrible things about you, nobody would believe them. DESU you sound like kind of a shithead too. Just move on
>>
>>18395038
order them 20 pizzas.
>>
>>18395174
Hard to move on when someone drives around town looking for your friends in your house and your friends houses. Anyone who says DESU can fucking kill themselves anyways, your commentary is invalid cunt. SO what if I'm a shithead, sign me the fuck up as long as I get my petty revenge
>>
>>18395182
Not the same guy but just to note 4chan changes t.b.h into desu because weeb

Ill type t.b.h now: desu
>>
>>18395139
Call the police to her house. Or send drugs to her house
>>
>>18395195
Good suggestions, but I feel like those can be traced to me pretty easily.
>>
>>18395199
No you get a throw away phone. You send drugs but leave no dna or fingerprint. Drop off at post office at night
>>
>>18395195
I was going to say drugs also, but with the variation that the retribution should involve getting the target hooked on them. Nothing will ruin a life like drugs.
>>
>>18395038
Figure out a way to have them exposed to poison ivy
>>
>>18395193
Tbh
>>
>>18395822
t.b.h.
>>
>>18395828>>18395828
t.b.h
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.