[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met my perfect woman. Shes artistic, super into video games,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I met my perfect woman. Shes artistic, super into video games, can discuss any topic, loves old action and sci fi movies, is just awesome to talk with.

The only problem is I found out that she is SUPER anti trump. She doesn't cry about it, but often insults him, and talks about how moronic republicans and conservatives are for getting him in the white house, and compares him to George W Bush (who I didn't think was a bad president, but according to her, was one of the worst in history.) How do I red pill her?

This was my original post... I want to begin redpilling her, but I don't know how other people do it. We're chatting right now through steam and need some pointers on how to bring up a conservative topic and discuss it with her, to get her to rethink her position.
>>
Hide your powerlevel behind nihilism and use socratic irony to push her into your tunnel vision.

Have fun.
>>
>>18394982
I saw you the first time and I'll say it again you ain't gonna win that fight. Stop being stupid. Either be decent and learn to ignore politics because they play no part in your relationship anyways unless you're moving in on Hillary, or drop her ass and find someone else.

Saged
>>
You can't convince her on her own? Why do you like Trump? Why did you think he was a good president? Tell her that. If you can't defend your position, maybe she's not the problem.
>>
>>18394982
It's just politics. Besides, people will believe what they want to believe. It's not worth the effort to convert them to your beliefs. If you're actually trying to get into a relationship with this female human, forget about the politics.
>>
>>18394982
By being able to back up your position rationally, asking her why she believes whatever she thinks and being able to argument. Possibly respectfully.
>>
Stop posting your shitty fucking bait thread. You got your 300 replies yesterday just like you wanted, now it's time to fuck off
>>
>>18395000
I don't think my reasons for liking trump will really resonate with her. Shes Native American and Mexican, so talking about how working class white men have been left behind by politics won't resonate with her.
She also deffinately won't like the whole wall thing because of ethnic background.
>>18395001
I don't think I can just leave her in her bubble, at least it would be very hard to.
>>18395013
I can back up my positions, I just don't think she would be willing to listen to arguments that are against her political beliefs, let's be honest here, the left is notorious for being hardline in their political beliefs.
>>
>>18395101
Why do you want her to change her mind? Just love her for the person she is. It's really shitty that you want her to be someone she is not.
Either leave her or learn to accept her.
>>
>>18394982
>how do I just force/trick someone into abandoning their own beliefs and spoodfeeding them my own without engaging in an actual debate because i'm a huge retarded pussy?

you don't.
/thread
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.