[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had this beautiful Russian girlfriend for about 1 year. We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1496729137290.jpg (99KB, 750x765px) Image search: [Google]
1496729137290.jpg
99KB, 750x765px
I had this beautiful Russian girlfriend for about 1 year. We broke up about 9 months ago now.
Im wondering if its ever ok or theraputic to send a scolding hurtful message to your ex, considering the horrific things they put you through.
Basically she met me, is incredibly beautiful, manipulated me trying to get passport for residency, she lived at my house and i paid for literally everything from rent to food to clothes.
Then things turned to shit cause it seemed she no longer cared, and i told her to leave.
Thats when things got horrific. I spiraled into a deep depression and spent literally 2 months ringing her every day, threatened to suicide which i was almost going to do. She said things like "You sound like a pathetic child begging his mommy" and the times she did agree to meet, she said after a drunken arugment "so why havent you killed yourself yet" went on to blocking me on facebook etc. I went into her work the other day to say a friendly hello (at the job I got her) and she literally walked away into another room.
I know, because shes likely a narcissist that she LOVES the fact that some guy begged her cried and even wanted to end his life over her. I now feel like ive been stripped of all my dignity and want to send one hurtful long text to her, underlying why shes a terrible person and even including some insults about her physical appearance i know shes self-conscious about.
Some guys throw acid in womans faces which is insane, but I just want her to know shes not that special and its an attempt to reclaim some of my pride back... Please help me out
>>
Lmao, you sound like a pussy and everything she said was right.
>>
>>18394949
OP, don't be retarded.

Wanna know what to do here? Learn from your mistakes and move on, nothing comes from doing whatever you want to do, in fact, it's just a waste of time.
>>
>>18394964
thanks for the tip. I know its retarded.
I just hate the fact that someone can totally fuck with you, laugh in your face when you're sick on the ground begging them, after they sucked you dry spiritually, emotionally and financially, pretended to love you and took you for the biggest ride ever, that they can walk off with their head high in pride thinking how superior they are. Its like letting someone rape you and then not retaliating. I dunno. I just feel devastated and after 9 months im barely able to cope. I know if i just left it at that when she left i would have been fine. So I know its because I damaged my own dignity. I realized that tonight which i tihnk is a breakthrough. But why does she get to leave with all this smug satisfaction?
>>
>>18394949
After two months and then ringing her up? No. I ended things with a girl(She left me) and two days later we had a big fight about it and I laid into her about her cuntish cheating behaviour. But then stopped talking to her and went full no contact.

The sooner you do things like that, the better. At this point it'd just seem like you're still dwelling on her and that you care(which you do) and there's nothing wrong with caring about how you've been treated; but it'll just make her laugh. Don't give her that over you.
>>
>>18394949
Well, if you like just send her an email telling her she's a cunt, then move on.
>>
>>18394979
That's how relationships are with some people man. Your replacement is always right around the corner and you're only good for them, when you're "good". The moment they get everything they think that they can from you, you're trash and on to the next guy or gal they go. And it will always be your fault and they'll always kick you while you're down. It's horrible that feeling, knowing that you cared and did your best to meet someone halfway and then they just throw you aside like trash. *shrug* Best of luck to you mate. It's been 5 months for me and I still struggle with it as well.
>>
>>18394992
thanks man. But isnt it just a terrible injustice that someone can do something so bad, and because of the unique situation of being in love, i begged HER and cried and she just spat in my face and is feeling this smug narcissistic satisfaction knowing she devoured this man who was strong when they first met, but became a pathetic weak mess who would die over her. How do i reclaim my dignity from such an ordeal? Thats why i thought maybe a really ruthless final text that would cut deep for her to read, would somehow help. BUt i know that would make me a shitty person. I just feel hopeless.
>>
>>18395003
wow thanks. why are you struggling, since you have summed it up quite eloquently.
I loved this girl so much. Shes a psychologist too and like super model hot, so used psychology and looks to get a man to easily fall for her. but she was new to this country, didnt speak great english. And she was like a daughter to me, cute dependable. I fed her, she stayed with me no charge she was affectionate, then the next moment im crying on my knees asking her why and shes laughing in my face, saying "Why havent you killed yourself yet"
and i just feel so fucking ripped off and angry. She is now on to the hundreds of next guys that would fall easily for her, and to her im just a pathetic loser who she cant seem to get rid of.
So i thought by texting her to let her know shes scum and not so good looking and a generally terrible person, i could reclaim some ground and make her realize the cunt she is, because otherwise she may never receive punishment for the way she treated me... I know its a feeble method but what else do i have?
>>
boy you sound pathetic even in your own story. i can't even imagine the truth of it let alone her side of the story. you have to grow up and act like a man even if you aren't (you aren't). you should work on yourself or just kill yourself already. pick one and get to work.
>>
>>18395006
>>18395019
Well when I found out about her infidelity, I immediately reached out to a mutual female friend of ours(Who is closer to her) for support and to help me "fix" the siatuation. But she just turned it on me and blamed me for not being there enough for her friend and told me that the new guy was better than me. So yeah, getting murdered by both her her and her best friend left me in shambles.

Everything that you've talked about? Those are things that I did too. Cooking, working on her car, listening, being there when she wasn't happy, etc. But then when I had an emotional breakdown in my life; she just left. Which obviously made the pain I was going through much worse. I was fine with her leaving and chalking it up to life, but then when I went to talk to her about what was going on(two days after I found out she was with a new guy), she told me the same thing her friend did, that I wasn't as good as him and that he was funny, cute and polite. So yeah, people like that can't seem to be in anything except for the "moment" and "excitement" of life. Things get hard and they walk away or they look at someone who is "happy" and decide that instead of working on their happiness or their partners, together. They'll just be with someone who already is happy. That's why they go from relationship to relationship, they don't know how to cultivate happiness within and depend on others to give it to them.

So yeah, being told how much of a better fuck the new guy is, how much more muscular he is, how cute, how polite, how funny he is; while you're in a deep depression really, really hurt. The day after I talked to her, I wrote a letter to her being polite, but blunt about how badly she'd abused my love for her and that she hurt me deeply. Being able to tell someone that they hurt is a good thing, it puts it out there and gives you the ability to start healing. But you have to remember that people like her won't care. In fact, I got mocked harder like you.
>>
>>18395044
Cont: But that's what I mean, the only point of you telling her like it is; is so that you can move on. If you think it will change her mind or make her feel any guilt, you're wrong. Because someone capable of feeling guilt or thinking hard about someone other than themselves; wouldn't have done what she did to you. Even if she wanted to leave, she could have left and not been cruel about it. The fact that she dug into you after only shows you how terrible of a person she was.

Yeah, I still sometimes think about her and desire her back because I remember the good times. But all the horrible things she said and did after the fact, makes it that much harder to entertain that fantasy. I still hurt to this day my man. But you have to keep trying to get your wheels spinning and find another path in life. Don't sit around simply being miserable or hoping that she'll ever apologize or come back to you. People who do that, care. People like her by your own experience; don't. Best of luck.
>>
>>18395044
hmm yea, interesting. Sounds like this girl was a complete bitch with the boasting about the new guy. At least you didnt beg. I feel like thats why i am struggling to move on, because the entire relationship, every good moment, me being strong and a provider and when she admired me, that is all overshadowed by me being a bimbling crying hysterial retard after the breakup. So at least you can give yourself credit for staying composed and having some dignity left intact, even though im sure you feel shattered and like you're not good enough when shes talking about some other guy. But shes a scumbag to treat you like that so its better you learned sooner than later right? you seem young im guessing early 20s? im 29
>>
>>18395061
The night I talked to her about it, I cried. I didn't beg her to keep me or anything like that, but I did ask her why a new guy she's known for two weeks was worth throwing away a long time friend and love of three years. We fought later, yeah; but after that I apologized and wished her well with her new relationship and said that I'd be happy for her but couldn't be around her anymore. And that's when she became really mean. Crazy, isn't it?

Anyway. I'm actually the same age as you, 29! My few good friends have told me the same thing, that it was better to have seen this from her now than later. But it doesn't make things easier, I'm sure you know that as well. Yeah they were a cruel person when things weren't going well, but still in your heart; you cared deeply for them at one point. It's a horrible place to be stuck in. And the kicker in my story? I had to work with the girl! She eventually got softly fired/quit because of alcohol theft(she loved to drink) from our place of work recently and so that's made things easier. But even seeing her go was still ripping that wound open again, even though everyone said "Look at the size of the bullet you just dodged. She would have destroyed your reputation as well.". Do you have to see the girl in your story often?
>>
>>18394949
You made the pussy mad and it has moved on. Now go away
>>
>>18394979
Dude that's sad as fuck. YOU need to have some self respect. You can't depend on her for it, and the fact that you even think that sending her some boo-hoo-hoo text will reclaim some of it is delusional. She doesn't give a fuck about you, and rightly so. She's russian, and they value masculinity, and you're an excuse for a man. You really think sending her a text of all things, that "cuts to the bone" is really the answer here? Would you care about the contents of a text from a piece of trash you found on the street? That's you to her. She literally doesn't care about you at all. You're less than dirt to her. Your feelings, and opinions, are literally worthless. The sooner you accept that you aren't going to get any validation and closure from her, the better off you'll be. And that's a good thing, because that shit is for women. This girl taught you a valuable lesson, and that is how to be a man, because the way you're acting about the whole sitch is anything but.
>>
>>18395093
she became mean because you stood your ground, realized you didnt want her (at least outwardly) and she felt rejection back in turn. You handled it the best way you could of mate, im proud of you. You got wechat btw?
Mate, you are LUCKY that she left your job.
When my ex, who i rang obsessively every day for 2 months after the breakup, decided to finally change her number and all i got was a answering message when i rang, i panicked, even went driving around looking for her, becuase she was my baby and like a father losing a daughter, you just cant sit by and let it happen. But after a few days it helped because i knew that with just one press of a phone button i couldnt contact her anymore, so the forced cold turkey seperation actually helped in the end.
you seem pretty cool man. She obviously wasnt too happy with the next guy to resort to stealing alcohol. Sounds like she slipped even more after the breakup (partly maybe for realizing shes a cunt and fucked up the last relationship with cheating)
You dodged a bullet. Your friends aint stupid.
>>
Have you seen the show 90 day fiance with that russian anfisa girl? sounds exactly like her lmao
>>
>>18395133
Yep totally. She was about the same level of hotness, but same level of using bitch.

God im a dumbass for begging that bitch. but at least i got to fuck a super-model tier russian and learned a lot of the language during that time.
>>
>>18395150
>She was about the same level of hotness
kek
so ugly af
>>
File: do it.jpg (37KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
37KB, 604x340px
>>18394949
>first paragraph
"Man, he sure should do th--"
>second paragraph
Dropped. You're even more of a pathetic degenerate than her.
>>
>>18395150
Just buy a Russian bride you stupid bitch and shut the fuck up . You knew she didn't like your ugly ass
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.