[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suiciding by means of rope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: 44003.png (30KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
44003.png
30KB, 1200x630px
I want to hang up within the next week when I'll be left all alone in the house. The question being how soon am I gonna faint and what is awaiting me after I faint? I'm afraid of pain, but I really need to kill myself and I terribly need your help in the matter.
If anything, I'm from a hellhole and don't even try to dissuade me - there is not a single doubt I ought to do it.
>>
>>18394910
You sound like a pussy. See ya next week.

>WAHH MY INTERNET GF GOT COME OF CHAD AND TYRONE'S THUNDER/LIGHTNING COCK IN A TAG TEEM, I BETTER KILL MYSELF NOW

>WAHH MY SISTER ATE THE LAST SNICKERS ICE CREAM BAR AND NOW I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF

>WAHH I GOT MYSELF INTO DEBT DOING STUPID STUFF AND THINK IT'S GOING TO BE IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY THAT $300 NOTE + INTEREST

>WAHH MY ENTIRE LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES BECAUSE i DID AN AWKWARD THING LAST WEEK AND IT'S COMING BACK TO HAUNT ME
>>
>>18394910
It's not a nice way to die, OP. It's much more painful and uncomfortable than people think until you pass out, and if it goes wrong can last a long time.

Have you at least tried a suicide hotline?
>>
>>18394916
It's way more serious than this.
>>
>>18394910
you're not going to faint goofy goober. depending on if you do it right or not you're going to break your neck so even i f you change your mind you wont be able to do anything. and if someone saves you you're fucked for the rest of your life because you'll be paralyzed or brain damaged.

Hold your breath for as long as you can, add 40 seconds and whatever pain you experienced from holding your breath amplify that by 100 times.
>>
Why do you want to do this anon ? Do you want to talk about it ?
>>
>>18394924
Well, your dead anyway, what's the scoop?
>>
>>18394910
Depending on how you hang yourself you might break your neck which will sever the nerve to your respiratory functions. So you'll be in excruciating pain plus be conscious while suffocating to death. Also, you could tear the artery at the base of your head/neck and slowly bleed to death internally. Hanging is a nasty way to go.
>>
>>18394918
We don't have suicide hotline in my cunt.
>>
>>18394926
You clearly don't have a clue.
>>
>>18394910
Go watch some videos of people hanging themselves. it is far from pleasant and you'll be flailing around wishing you hadn't done it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7UnvUWSges
>>
>>18394933
You're probably too stupid to even tie a noose properly, no wonder you're asking 4chan for advice.
>>
>>18394931
Try r/SuicideWatch
>>
>>18394910
Please think about it more. There's no way back if you change your mind.
Don't do it :(
>>
>>18394927
I have a lot of deformities and haven't worked once despite being 25. Plus there's war going on where I live. Trust me, there's no salvation for me at this point.
>>
>>18394940
I'm a vermin mooching off my parents.
>>
>>18394945
so then go fight and die in the war so you can accomplish something with your life instead of just throwing it away.
>>
>>18394971
I'm afraid of getting blown up or beheaded. Hanging is better.
>>
>>18394952
>WAHHH I MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE TO HOLD A JOB LIKE A NORMIE SOMEDAYYYY IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME CLUE IN LIFE THAT COULD'VE PREPARED ME FOR THIS MOMENT
>>
Can you run away?
>>
>>18394978
I'm a Christian Syrian and there's no way for us to get across the boarder alive. My uncle got beheaded back in 2013, he served as a local prist.
>>
>>18394978
I'm even forced to use vpn lest our Internet provider find out what I write on the internet,
>>
>>18394974
hanging really isn't better. there's a reason it was outlawed before the guillotine.
>>
>>18395007
I read somewhere it's fairly painless as you lose your consciousness within 2 seconds. But still I feel like I need your support in this endeavour.
>>
>>18394990
Have you talked to anyone else about this? Church ministers perhaps?
>>
>>18395002
Oh lort, yeah that'd put you in a bad spot. could even kill ya
>>
>>18394910
Well the cause of death is usually a broken neck so you lose consciousness fairly quickly.

However the gallows had a huge drop, which was calculated for the body to pick up enough speed to actually sever the neck. There isn't enough of a drop in most homes, so you will suffocate to death which is way worse. Have you ever stayed below water for too long? Do you know the anxiety of wanting to breathe but not being able to? Well imagine that but ten times worse, and much more drawn out. You will no doubt regret it as you're hanging there with no way to revert it, which will add to the psychological distress, making you pump even more adrenaline which will make time feel slower so you can savor every second of an ignominious death. You will probably faint in about 30-60 seconds or so.

But yeah, it's better than catching a bullet, right? Don't be a retard. Drowning is burning tier horrible.
>>
>>18395010
you will NOT lose consciousness within 2 seconds unless you properly hang yourself from something that is very sturdy and you jump off with the rope around your neck. You only have one chance and the risk is not worth it when there are easier and more painless methods around.
>>
>>18395017
We live in a small Armenian village surrounded by mountains not far off the Isis encampments, though we are being partially protected by our government's army which if anything gets pretty frequently bombed by America for unknown reason whatsoever. It's extremely dangerous and almost 100 chance of being captured by jihadis if we dare go anywhere where there's no protection available.
>>
>>18395029
>there are easier and more painless methods around
For instance?
>>
>>18395039
Growing a pair of nuts is where I'd start.
>>
>>18395036
ISIS are in retreat right now.

There will be a point where they will have to retreat from where you are.

If they advance on where you live, maybe think about it then.

But the tide has turned. Can you not wait it out any longer, at least perhaps consider your options when they're gone?
>>
>>18395089
It's still a muslim majority country, we Christians have really hard time living here. As for countries like Canada, they seem to be interested solely in muslim refugees.
>>
>>18395107
why not just pretend to be a muslim?
>>
>>18395109
I better die than pretend to be a mudshit after all that happened to my relatives and brothers in faith. The only thing I share in common with mudshits is hatered towards American government.
>>
>>18395109
This.
>>
>>18395113
Understandable

>>18395107
Perhaps Turkey? I'm not aware that Canada discriminates based on religion but with that idiot in charge who knows. You can at least try applying for asylum.
>>
>>18395113
Can't you just apply for asylum? Can't you just move out and go anywhere and end in one of the refugee concentration camps? Surely a refugee camp in the outskirts of Germany beats having ISIS and being bombarbed by the US every waking moment.

Are you white? If you're white and christian I doubt many countries would have any issues taking you in. And you speak fluent English on top of, I assume, your mother tongue.
>>
>>18394974
Go in the army and shoot yourself in the head, it's technically the best way to do it
>>
>>18395313
Or just go to the isis camp and catch a bullet
>>
Go and kill as many terrorists as you can. Have a honorable warriors death.
>>
>>18395113
I can't imagine what you are going through anon but for the sake of a better future for yourself and people you still care about, use whatever is needed for you to get too safety even if it means having to use something you hate.

You have a chance in getting out of this situation alive if you are willing to use something you hate for your advantage.
>>
Just join the army or die as a vigilante shooting jihadis. Better than hanging yourself like a weak faggot and less painful too. Killing ISIS is a good cause.
>>
File: nhdschui.gif (4KB, 374x180px) Image search: [Google]
nhdschui.gif
4KB, 374x180px
If you hang the rope high on the neck you will block blood from reaching the brain causing you to pass out in as fast as 15 seconds. Death will occur after 10-15minutes this way and you'll be unconscious the entire time.

Blocking the airway is more painful and can take as long as 2-3 minutes to reach unconsciousness. Death will take 20 minutes that way.

You do not want to go out with full suspension. When it's only your neck supporting the weight of the rest of your body it's incredibly painful apparently. Most hanging are done from a door knob with the person on their knees. That way it's not all the weight of your body but enough to cause pressure to cut the blood/air to the brain.

It's the way I'm going to go anon. Fuck life.
>>
just don't fuck up your brain when you suicide, you get a wicked high with chemicals released at death
>>
>>18395774
If dubs go to mecca and blow yourself up op.
>>
OP try the dark web and see if there are any manuals on how to make weapons and kill, I found this website on google though as inspo

https://survivallife.com/7-badass-weapons-can-make-home/

You won't kill ISIS alone but theres loads of Mudslime cunts that you can threaten or fuck up and steal their guns and then if your entire family is armed then you have a chance to kill an ISIS group until you can survive or through using Guerrila style hit and run tactics to pick them off you could even fool them into thinking you were US military and they will shit their pants.

Remember they don't respect you because of your faith so if you can fight well you might baffle them.
>>
>>18396346
>Most hanging are done from a door knob with the person on their knees
I have a hard time visualizing this. Is the rope tied to the knob on the other side and you just lean forward with your back to the door or how is this working?
>>
>>18396615
I think I've seen people hang themselves in jail that way. using something pretty short they just kind wrap it around the door knob and their neck and sit down so that it's choking them.
>>
>>18394910
Don't do it stupid. That's a one way ticket to Hell on a rocket. Check into a nut-house if you have to. Do you really think you'll be thinking like this in a year from now? Don't be so shallow and narcissistic.
>>
>>18396782
>That's a one way ticket to Hell on a rocket
That's a beautiful phrase.

>>18394910
Listen to this guy, OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 443x332px
>>18394910
Watch the Katelyn Davis suicide video. It's a prime example of not enough height and force. You can see she's still conscious for a long time after she "kicked the bucket" would have hurt like hell!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.