[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghosting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: man-gun-suicide.jpg (301KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
man-gun-suicide.jpg
301KB, 1920x1200px
What does it mean when somebody's Skype says "away" 24/7? And you're not getting anything back?

Ever since my ex ghosted me last summer, I've been highly insecure about this shit; and too afraid to send more than a couple lines for fear of being pushy. It's enough so that, since after the ghosting, the thought alone has been enough induce a few panic attacks in me. One of them leading to an overnight stay in the ER. So I'm incredibly paranoid now and on the brink of tears. ;_;
>>
>>18394746
Is this the only thing you have going for in your life anon? I'm having too much fun with my hobbies, that I can wait for a response, and don't even notice if I never get one back
>>
>>18394750
Being ghosted by my ex just really fucked me up that much ._.
>>
>>18394750
This guys right even if he's being a dick about it. You gotta find some stuff to help ease your mind while you let time heal your wounds
>>
>>18394793
Are you saying I should kill myself?
>>
>>18394746

How could someone just ghost you? Do they live nearby?
>>
Girls ghost guys all the time for no reason. Nothing you can do. Remember most likely you did nothing wrong, move on to a better girl.
>>
>>18394866
Basically you deliberately ignore someone's text messages, or some kind of internet based communication, until they 'take the hint' and fuck off.

Doesn't sound like much of a big deal, but it can really hit hard (esp. if you really treasured them), fuck with your ability to trust people, makes you self-conscious about everything to send to others, and leaves you feeling like people don't take you seriously.
>>
>>18394886
This.

Trust no thottie Anon, women are terrible creatures and you shouldn't give enough of a shit about them to care if shit like this gets pulled on you.
>>
>>18394886
>>18394886
Doesn't make it any less disrespectful. And certainly makes it harder to trust women. I really hate internet-based communications. >.<
>>
>>18394886
This.
Real niggas move onto the next bitch.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.