[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time someone tells me they're vegan I feel like ranting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: a.jpg (195KB, 675x353px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
195KB, 675x353px
Every time someone tells me they're vegan I feel like ranting at them about how vegan websites are not credible sources for information and full of pseudo science and how if a documentary is made by vegans it ruins credibility because they are trying to push an agenda instead of showing facts.

But I decide not to because people will just think I am an ass hole.

How do you deal with frustration like this?

I basically use 4chan as a place where I can try tell these thoughts anonymously.
>>
>>18394646
Accept the fact that there are a lot of autists besides us here at 4chan and that the human race as a whole is fucking stupid.
>>
Like vegan documentaries about the evil meat industry are one sided.

A guy who was working in the meat industry once told me there are procedures to go through so the cows don't feel pain.

They use a bolt of electricity through the cows brain so they don't feel pain when dying.

He said one time there was a new guy who wasn't doing it so he could get his work done quicker and the other meat workers reported it and called him a cruel heartless prick, got fired straight away and someone punched him in the head and called him evil when he was getting in his car.

You would never hear something like that said on any vegan documentary though because they are trying to push a point.
>>
I have the same problem but not about vegans, it's about homophobic and racist people I meet irl.
I know it's frustrating but I think it will be more frustrating if you actually start arguing. Because they will use shitty arguments that will make you more aware of how stupid or ignorant they are, you may get people like you say to call you an asshole and yes it will be frustrating as fuck because you'll feel alone.
>>
>>18394646
>How do you deal with frustration like this?

By being adult and not bother oneself with irrelevant crap like what faggots like to eat.
>>
I was never vegan but I was vegetarian. The best thing you can do is say, "Fine. Lets get our blood taken and see who's healthier" LOLL
>>
>>18394676
I get the same feeling with those people too.
>>
>>18394676
>Homophobic and racist

Nice buzzwords, if faggots didn't push their disability on everyone and subhumans behaved closely to humans instead of animals then there would be almost no 'racists' or 'homophobes'.
>>
>>18394693
XD
>>
>>18394694
You don't agree? Why?
>>
>>18394693
>subhumans

Yikes, someone needs human affection.
>>
>>18394693
Spot the /pol/tard
>>
>>18394646
>Muh science
Most vegans are guided in that direction because of their personal ethics. They're likely citing studies/facts because they're constantly berated for what they eat. I think vegans are smug too but can understand where they're coming from.
>>
>>18394701
>>18394702
Meme on and ignore the issue, but don't come crying about your frustrations next time.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7KB, 270x186px
>>18394722
The day I come crying to /pol/ is the day I an hero.
>>
In public, the only thing you should do about stupidity is ignore it. Allow vegans to be hippie retards in peace.

What power do you have that could possibly convince these people to change their mind, anyway? The power of logic doesnt apply, or they wouldn't have to resort to psuedo-science to back up their claims in the first place.

Vegans base their entire personality around being vegan. If you try to explain any of the flaws of veganism to them, they see it as an attack on them as a person, and get to use it as an excuse to be a victim. It only creates unnecessary drama.

Allow natural selection to take care of them, and instead surround yourself with friends who would be willing to enjoy a steak dinner with you.
>>
>>18394646

Vegan websites? What are you talking about, plant based diet has been proven by science to be healthier. Not to mention most meats consumed by people are type 1 carcinogen (same as smoking). Then there is the whole ethics side of things.
>>
>>18394646
Some vegan have no brain and don't even know how to eat properly. Those will disappear with no kids and health issue. Pure Darwinism. Some have orthorexia and some eating disorders... they might benefit from psychotherapy, and you can't reason with them anyways.

Others are people who know how to eat properly while being vegan have a happy life and don't bother anyone with imposing their choice.
Reasons can be ecological, ethical, religious etc...

I agree that YouTube cannot be taken as a reliable source of information. Vegan often meet in groups and share how to have healthy diet. No one ever mention this group of people, we like only refer to those Darwin law fatalities
>>
>>18394797
PFFFFFFFFT WAT
Meat is actually a tumor
People with muscles are riddled with fatal cancer
Source plz seriously
>>
>>18394736
This, except vegans and vegetarians also produce offspring, so natural selection argument is moot

Op, there are different types of vegans and vegetarians, so the first thing you need to do is get some insight. First of all, not all claims are biased or lacking in evidence. It's safe to assume that killing and eating a moose who's lived it's entire life in the wild is better than to consume muscle pumped full of growth hormones and pulped together with eyelids and assholes to create a hotdog. Eating game is better than eating live stock - it's healthier for YOU. Some vegetarians avoid meat because of this simple fact, which is to over-simplify, but still not entirely void. Game is more difficult/expensive to come by, and they've grown custom to a meat-free lifestyle. Not all are diehard, and will eat meat if it's the right kind - some eat seafood, and not land animal, but imo that's borderline hypocritical...

which leaves us with the wrong kind of vegan. The type that avoids meat and animal produce, because muh suffering sentient beings. This is utter bullshit because of one simple fact; the number of animals that suffer and die because of crop industry outweighs that of meat industry by many factors. How come? Rat poison. Pesticides are one thing - who cares about insects suffering - but rats and mice are as much mammals as cows and pigs, and they die by the thousands for every cow we breed. Not only that, but it takes about three days of immense thirst and intestinal petrifying for a rat to die, leaving behind a nest of innocent rat babies to starve to death.

Being vegan because of animal suffering is an utter joke. In time we'll have consumer grade 3D-printed hamburgers, and all will be well.
>>
>>18394807

Its not hard to find, WHO has plenty of information on it and there have been countless studies correlating meat consumption and all cause mortality
>>
File: download (5).jpg (3KB, 95x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
3KB, 95x144px
>>18394869
>only mention was a brief q&a on the risk of cancer from meat
>say that the data is mostly inconclusive and limited evidence found
>not even any links to the actual study data
>>
>>18394899

Like I said do some research, this isn't some theory, its proven fact that eating meat is unhealthy. The cholesterol, saturated fats, hormones, none of it promotes health.
>>
>>18394970
THEN LINK ME THOSE PROVEN FACTS
Ive looked and all ive seen is vegetarians screeching about the satanic implications of steak.
>>
File: racist and sexist much.png (209KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
racist and sexist much.png
209KB, 672x672px
>>18394676
>homophobic and racist

There are definitely a lot of people who unironically parrot /pol/ memes but I bet you ignore when nonwhites or gay people are doing it.
>>
>>18394860
Ethical vegan are not so hypocritical, they will also be stricken by those dead rodents, and therefore consume bio and local as much as possible.

Perhaps having half the food bio reduces thoses death by half. But the guilt cannot be incombed to vegans.

The main trigger is why killing a dog to eat it makes people uncomfortable? While they won't mind if it's a cow
>>
>>18394646
Feed them bacon smoothies. Tell them it's vegan.
>>
>>18394646
Actually, you are in the vegan closet. Your anger comes from the fact you don't have the courage to be yourself. You then become violent and find excuses, but everyone can see through. You've been a vegan all along...sorry mate
>>
>>18394646
The majority of people don't actually give a shit about health and eat whatever. Most vegans are the same and only spew pseudoscience because they're overly emotionally invested in the cause. I choose to be vegan because I'm a buddhist but 95% of the other vegans I've met are completely retarded and unhinged.

To answer your question, just be polite in public and let out your frustration by responding to bait threads on /fit/
>>
>>18394704
People shouldn't cite non credited sources and things taken out of context though.

They do though because that's all they have to stand on and then the misinformation fools more people into being vegans.
>>
>>18394797
>>18394797
What vegan bullshit website do you read?
>>
>>18394869
Source please... And if it's a vegan website than the credability is automatically lost. The same way credibility is lost when information comes from conspiracy theory and paranormal websites.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.