[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 13286901.jpg (158KB, 460x1316px) Image search: [Google]
13286901.jpg
158KB, 460x1316px
i bust my ass in this life.
i do all the things they say wins the race.
>be good, kind, genuine
>have skills, good work ethic
>et cetera...
but FUCK! nothing seems to pan out for ME. why? how do i fix it?
36 years old now, still don't have a decent job, still don't have a steady female...
what do?
>>
>>18394375
Hope my life works out better than yours, OP.
>>
>>18394375
See my post op here
>>18394368

maybe it will trigger you too. Or motivate you to do better.

Good luck.
>>
>>18394447
wtf?!
where's the correlation?
>>
File: CJWKtLHUAAAgCeF.jpg (49KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CJWKtLHUAAAgCeF.jpg
49KB, 576x1024px
>>18394455
>correlarion
Your life is shit and instead of trying to find solutions for your problems, you ask /adv/ about future.

Do you see the picture now? You are one step away from posting pepe memes and becoming jaded r9k individual who has given up on life.

You are old enough to realize that YOU are the main reason your life is bad and only YOU can fix it.

Good luck!

>single moms deserve love too, all you need to keep them is to have job and be willing to take care of them
>>
>>18394375
Dont act like a victim and take responsibility for the situation you are in
>>
>>18394375
>be good, kind, genuine
>have skills, good work ethic
You can't be serious, that doesn't win at life, that's exactly what makes you lose it.

First is the birth lotto, depending on how good or bad the dice rolled your life will be anywhere, you're not the son of Bill Gates but you're also not some starving kid in Africa so let's say you got an average result.

Second is what you do with your life, and this is obviously too wide to be explained in a single post but I'll give you some pointers:

1.- If you like a girl ask her out.
2.- On the first date tell her that you have romantic interest/want to fuck/whatever gets the message across that you are not looking for friendship, is better to be alone than to be friendzoned.
3.- Attend your needs/desires, you want to grab a cold beer? Then go grab a fucking cold beer because you deserve it.
4.- Take care of yourself, I'll admit this one was the hardest one for me, no woman will ever want to have sex in a room who's floor is flooded with empty soda cans, suspicious-looking nakpins and pizza boxes, clean your fucking mess (you don't have to clean it all in one go, just make sure to clean a little bit every day).
5.- Work out, even if it's a single push-up, after every game of DotA I make 1 push-up, 1 squat and 1 other thing that I don't know how is called in english for each dead I have.
6.- Find a passion/goal and work towards it every day even if just for 5 minutes.
>>
>>18394375
31. Got a good job and wife but it wasnt easy.

Also just got put on meds so i dont know anon. I suggest studying personal finance and investing but that is also a lot of fucking work.

Just sucks man. I was where u are just a few years ago.

Dont wanna sound like a cynical prick but it doesn't get any better.

I have a wife that for some reason likes me and a job that pays me overtime ti shitpost.

Still wanna eat a shotgun.

Fucked
>>
Learn to make do with less. I wanted to go to uni to be a paramedic, travel overseas, buy a house but since I can't any of those thingsI just learnt to be happy working part time in a supermarket.
>>
>>18395452
It does get better but it sounds like you're not together like you think.

Having a wife and a job doesn't magically fix mental illness. See a shrink with your good job money and be honest with them and with yourself
>>
>>18395466
Why can't you just be an EMT?
>>
>>18394541
>On the first date tell her that you have romantic interest/want to fuck/whatever gets the message across that you are not looking for friendship,

If you're on a "date" then that should be a given. If she acts like she's surprised later then she's using the dude.

I've always made it a point to say "can I take you out sometime" rather than something like "hey, wanna hang out/get together/chill?"
>>
>>18394375
>be good, kind, genuine
did you maybe forget:
>but still don't be dumb, don't let people use you and stand up for your own rights because no one is gonna give you what you deserve unless you take it yourself
???
>>
>>18394375
Not saying you have to be soulless, but the idea that being good and kind is gonna get you ahead is blatantly false. Look at politicians, do you think they're good and genuine?
>>
>>18396168
>but the idea that being good and kind is gonna get you ahead is blatantly false
it's not gonna get him ahead but the society. keep being that because it's the only right way to live in my opinion.
but still don't forget this:
>>18396161
being both, kind and still smart and assertive isn't something impossible to do
>>
Somewhere along the line you've lost gratitude. Being good and kind is not a bad thing. People mistaken kindness for being weak and allowing everything and everyone to step over you, which is likely what you've been doing.

You can still be good and kind. But at this stage in the game, you gotta do a 180. Make a radical life decision and stick to it. Learn to be proactive and assertive. Stop being so passive in every fucking thing you do.

You have a shit job because you allowed it to happen
You have no relationship because you allowed it to happen
Your life is bleak because YOU allowed it to happen

But the beauty is that you can change that instantly.

Stay woke
>>
this is OP. seems most replies came after i fell asleep waiting on them.
seems most of them are summed up by this >>18396189

so what are you saying?
>turn evil?
it seems it's the only way.
but i can't do that.
when everyone else Gumps their way into everything, and yet i strive hard for what come easy to everyone else, just to have my reward vanish, stolen from me, or put behind another impossible goalpost.
FUCK!
>>
damn it you GUMPS! get in here and tell me your success in life is NOT BLIND LUCK! i fucking DARE YOU!
>>
>>18394375
they say you can't miss what you never had.
why are you acting like you are missing out then?
>>
>>18395793
Oh i did. Was doing fine till my friends started offing themselves. On anti depresants and anxiety meds.

Pretty much 0 change but the lightswitch ragefits over insignificant sgit just makes me apathetic. I still wanna eat a chainsaw bit i have succeed in all my goals and now that im a zombie i dont really give a shit about anything at all.
>>
>>18394477
hey man where are other images similar to this?
I had a few but I lost them.
>>
>>18398529
Single moms arent pokemons. You cant catch them all.
>>
>>18398555
Doesn't mean you can't launch your balls at them

...i'll be leaving now.
>>
>>18394375
Get out there and get it.
Lose the "I do good so good will come", mentality, you gotta go out there and get that.
Put yourself out there, even if it involves being a bit of a dick.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.