[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting shit out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3101.png (44KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3101.png
44KB, 600x700px
Not really an advice thread, but I got some shit I need to say because I have nobody else to say it to.

Yesterday my schizoaffective and depressed girlfriend had quite a bad episode. It was so random and comepletely out of the blue. And I know it wasn't really her talking and not her true feelings but some of the things she said to me really hurt and honestly felt like I might lose her.

She told me she wanted to break up, that she didn't want to love me anymore, that she wished she could forget about me and never knew me, and that she hated me. I even called her for an hour while this happened and I could hear her breathing and crying but she refused to talk to me and just sent me mesages. And she threatened to self harm too and she almost did.

This was just over 24 hours ago, but even since then things just haven't really been the same, for the first time it just feels fake now. I still love her more than anything but I don't know I just feel numb right now. That's the only way I can describe it. I'm not sure how to get back to normal either, and right now I'm not sure it can, but I'm going to try my best as always.

Sorry about that, but I just had to put it somewhere. Feel free to share whatever is on your mind too :|
>>
>>18394362
Alright cucky, this isn't your personal vent board. Go to tumblr if you want to do this shit. Enjoy your report
>>
Is she in therapy?
>>
>>18394369
I will thanks mate :)
>>18394373
No, she just takes medication now. I've talked to her about it and she is scared to do it but I know she desperately needs it. As soon as she is properly settled where she lives now then I will try to get her to go to it. Can't force her but can at least talk about it more seriously
>>
>>18394392
Then you're substituting for the professional help she needs. If she's going to get well, this needs to stop
>>
>>18394402
Yeah I know that..
>>
File: 1400400486304.png (53KB, 224x187px) Image search: [Google]
1400400486304.png
53KB, 224x187px
I still love my cousins.
I might be able to spend time with them later this month.
>>
>>18394429
Cool hope it works out well for you :)
>>
>>18394431
We'll see. I saw them again a couple of times during the last few weeks, and it was nice.
They have grown up quite a lot during the last year when I had no contact with them.
>>
>>18394362
It happens man. But you need to convince her to get therapy. That's not healthy.
>>
>>18394449
Yeah I know, it's not good. It's the first time she has ever been hostile towards me though. I'll definitely be encouraging therapy though, it needs to happen
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.