[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad motivation issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Foodfight!_DVD_cover.jpg (92KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Foodfight!_DVD_cover.jpg
92KB, 300x450px
I've always had bad issues with motivating myself. I constantly procrastinate because I never feel any desire to be productive. It's been a problem as long as I can remember, but the issue only gets worse with more severe consequences.

Throughout public/highschool I never applied myself as much as I could. Rushed assignments, didn't study for anything as much as I could of, all because I felt no drive towards school, I was way to lazy too do anything and just spent my time fucking around with the things I wanted to do because I didn't have the self discipline to just force myself to do it.

Now I'm in college, and the problem seems to plague me worse than ever. I'm falling behind in everything, my marks are no where near what I'm capable of. I'm so unmotivated and school completely bums me out. I always just wanna fuck off with my friends because I find them to really be the only thing that brings me any real joy.

I don't fucking know what's up with me, why I've been like this my whole life, it doesn't make any sense, this can't be normal.
>>
>>18394347
Nah OP, it's normal. I did the same thing as you, but in college I actually worked at it. Turns out it was a huge mistake, as grades don't matter at all.
>>
>>18394363
But I'm stressed because none of my work is getting done but I still find no drive to do it, and I still have to pass.
>>
>>18394347
It's a bunch of you guys out there. Maybe y'all should create a lonely loser club . Y'all can Meet up and jerk each other off
>>
>>18396246
I'm not lonely I'm just a loser
>>
>>18394347
You should have a serious look into adhd and ask a doctor about it.

Not saying thats it, it could be a thousand things but..

Honest mental effort and desire to do better while actually accomplishing absolutely nothing is a red flag.

And whether you do have that or not, also understand that literally just means school isnt for you. And no that doesnt mean youre doomed to low wage jobs and factories. Thats a lie and a myth. You can achieve so much without it.

You should more than anything be redesigning your life around what doesnt make you procrastinate.
>>
>>18396294
>You should have a serious look into adhd and ask a doctor about it.Not saying thats it, it could be a thousand things but.. Honest mental effort and desire to do better while actually accomplishing absolutely nothing is a red flag.

I've often wondered this, I'm already on meds for anxiety and depression so who knows what else is fucked with me

>>18396294
>And whether you do have that or not, also understand that literally just means school isnt for you. And no that doesnt mean youre doomed to low wage jobs and factories. Thats a lie and a myth. You can achieve so much without it. You should more than anything be redesigning your life around what doesnt make you procrastinate.

What else can I do, I'm not passionate about anything. I just spend my free time with my friends/girlfriend, watching my shows or listening to music
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.