[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a married woman - Making a choice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: received_10154279101446196.gif (642KB, 498x366px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154279101446196.gif
642KB, 498x366px
We have been dating since the start of February and I believe we are both very much in love. The problem is I know she also still loves her husband.

She has been married for 5 years although she hasn't been with him for around 2 years except for the occasional holidays to go visit him as he lives halfway across the world.

This is because his visa expired and he had to leave the country. He has tried on several occasions to reapply for a visa but has failed everytime. He has recently applied again and will hear news if he's accepted or not within the next 5 months.

The problem is she still speaks to him many times everyday and it's rather heartbreaking.

Should I ask her to make a choice between me and him to who she wants to spend her life with and risk losing her forever or should I just wait and hope her husbands visa is rejected knowing that she would then stay with me?
>>
>>18394345
'so you haven't realized yet that your a piece of shit for sleeping with another mans wife?
>>
>>18394345
>Should I ask her to make a choice between me and him to who she wants to spend her life with and risk losing her forever or should I just wait and hope her husbands visa is rejected knowing that she would then stay with me?
Ask her to chose.
You're nothing better than a 2 choice otherwise.
>>
>>18394345
What happened to men that they willingly share their SO with other men? Its not like there are no unattached women but men want only those with other dicks around. Baffling.
>>
>>18394345
Have you not heard: second place=first place loser!
>>
>>18394345
I would say ask her to choose, wait 1 month make a cross on calendar. If she has not taken any step towards divorce, just don't believe anything she says, the situation will never change. You'll spend more years in all the "I love you but..." Impossible and exciting life drama.

If you want a relationship based on healthy roots, move away from her and make yourself fully available for someone that is really available for you.
There are thousands in the streets dreaming of this, it won't be that hard... Right ?
>>
>>18394345
If you fell for a married woman then you already fucked up. She's not gonna leave him for you. If you just wanna smash then just keep doing what you're doing and her relationship with him shouldn't affect you.
>>
>>18394345
Holy fuck. THE MAN IS TRYING TO GET BACK TO HIS WIFE AND YOU'RE STILL GOING FOR IT. What the fuck is it with people being so selfish?
>>
>>18394345
No dude you don't interrupt a sluts conversation. You let her husband jack off on the phone with her ok. Just sit back and get your dick sucked. Also get her Visa card to charge it up.
>>
>>18394345
first off, you're cheating. you shouldn't feel heartbroken if she does decide to stay with her husband after all.
go ahead and ask her to choose, but find a good time. don't be sad if she does decide its over with you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.