[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (4KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 262x192px
So a while back I broke up with my girlfriend because she was cheating on me with multiple men for our 4 years of dating. I was so pissed I drove to her house and used my key to get in. It's about 2AM here and she's asleep. I was gonna mess her house up or take a shit on her bed but I'm getting cold feet. What should I do
>>
>>18394293
Seek professional help
>>
>>18394293
Go away, throw the keys out and forget about her.

What are you about to do is felony punishable by jail time.
>>
>>18394293
Rape her. She won't tell anyone, I promise.
>>
>>18394293
Leave, psycho.
>>
>>18394293
leave and lock the door on the way out and place the key under the mat outside
>>
>>18394293
First stop being a tard and get out.

Secondly sure do something she deserves it but not a fucking crime.
>>
>>18394293
You obviously are an idiot. How the fuck do you have no clue your partner is fucking multiple people for 4 years?
>>
>>18394328
I'm not sure, I guess I was just love blind. And yeah I was an idiot
>>
>>18394307
I love how you're literally the only person telling me to something bad
>>
>>18394319
Yeah, I'm going to go with your advice and get out. I'll do something more petty later. But going to take $40 out of her purse first
>>
Eat a bunch of chili then take laxatives
>>
>>18394357
well being an idiot is not her fault (not defending a cheater however) so if you want to shit on a bed, go home and shit on yours
>>
>>18394293
You're about as immature as she is. She's fucking around in you which is immature and now you want revenge which is immature. You two deserve each other so why not stay together? At least you won't be fucking up anybody else's lives.
>>
>>18394376
Still, what she did was wrong even if I didn't realize. I gave her everything and it's so frustrating that she chose to cheat
>>
File: image[1].jpg (105KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
105KB, 500x333px
Are you still in her house, browsing on your phone?

Post proof, picture of her jewelry or drawer full of her undergarments or something similar.

If you want to mess with her, you could subtly rearrange her stuff, piss in her cereals or something. Not as creepy as it could be, since you are #1 suspect.
>>
>>18394384
Why is it imature to want revenge for something she did?
>>
>>18394391
That's a good thought. I was thinking about doing something like stealing her car keys, what are your thoughts on that
>>
>>18394422
don't steal them, just put them in the trash bin under some smelly shit
>>
It would be an inconvenience... how about just hiding them in a potted plant or something?

No sense in getting a robbery charge, you are already skirting it with breaking and entering.
>>
>>18394293
>>>18394293
>leave and lock the door on the way out and place the key under the mat outside

This, plus enjoy your permanent life lesson of blindy trusting people
>>
>>18394446
Yeah, I hid the keys in a half eaten yogurt container in the fridge. I also took the battery out of her phone and hid it in the microwave under the rotating dish (that could be very fun) I left now. Thanks 4chaners!
>>
I second rape
>>
>>18394301
This.
>>
>>18394566
Itt. Anon does a dumb shit thing with an explosive lithium battery.

Anons ex whore goes to nook chad some breakfast in the morning and hops in the shower.

House burns down.

News says her phone battery was in the microwave.

Evidence of tard arson on the 4chans.

Put me in the screencap CNN!!!!!!
>>
First you get some more nudes and pussy videos then you leak. It's ok to keep a hoe around
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.