[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She likes it rough...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sp.jpg (98KB, 849x566px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
98KB, 849x566px
So I slept with a girl and afterwards asked her how I rated - she was honest and said "she's had better", based partially on the fact that she likes it rough.

We're meeting up again sometime soon and I'd like to improve.

So now my problem:
My stamina isn't the best. The only other partner I've had definitely couldn't do rough (too sensitive). I could last for an ok while with my last partner until they came, as long as we did plenty of foreplay and we had sex in missionary position (doggy style would make me cum too fast - and her too slow). But I have a feeling if I go all out crazy mode on this chick I won't last very long. What do? Any good techniques that are good for rough sex that will let me get her off without making making me blow my load too quick?
>>
>>18393937
Order her to strip down.
Slap her ass. (Dont be afraid to use some force, ass is the least sensitive place on human body made from fat and muscles designed to be slapped).
Push her on bed and eat her pussy until she cums. (Google guides for oral to get an ideas).
Ask her if she wants it like a whore she is.
Slap her ass again.
Make her beg for your cock.
Then fuck her in doggy style while holding her head down.

Dont forget to do "aftercare" after you are done and cuddle her, maybe finger her to another orgasm while hugging her from behind.

>if you have to ask how good you were, you probably were bad
You want her to pant, scream, struggle and beg for your cock. No cock can compete with your mouth sucking on her clit.

Good luck stud!
>>
>>18393960
this
>>
>>18393960
I have a weird dislike for not being the only decent sex advice anon.

also op no, there's no technique for that. you can deathgrip, or you can be born with the ability to go until you can't thrust any more and cum basically when you choose.
>>
>>18393960
She says she very very rarely cums - only about once or twice a month. She was panting, sometimes twitching and generally enjoying it, but she didn't cum.

I asked her about it afterwards because that's the only way I'll improve.

Thanks for the advice, I'll be able to use some of this next time.
>>
>>18393937
You can do foreplay while being very dominant.

When she gives you oral, you can try to put your hand on the back of her head and push her down a little bit, or to simply fuck her face. Order her a bit. Tell her to keep her hands behind her back, or to look up at you.
Finger her while you holds her close to you from behind, with a arm around her throat. Kiss her ears and neck.
When you are giving her oral, you can tie her hands up. If she tries to move while you're giving her oral, hold her hips down.
Before doing doggy, you can tease her with your cock till she's begging, finger her to orgasm again, or play with her asshole.
If you are fucking with a condom, take it off and come on her face/mouth.

This is also all good advice: >>18393960

Add some dirty talking.

And, yeah - remember after care. I enjoy being fucked like a whore, but it's nice to cuddle up after.
>>
>>18393974
>rarely cums
If she is able to cum via masturbation, it just means all her lovers were amateurs.

Eat her clit until she wont be able to breath!
>>
>>18393979
No, from my understanding even masturbation is a problem for her.

I think it's because after a while her clit gets so sensitive that it becomes impossible to go anywhere near it. She'll actively pull my hand away even if I'm not directly stimulating it once it gets like that. Same with oral.

Other partner didn't have that issue. Sucks because I love making a girl cum (more important to me than myself blowing my load to be honest).
>>
>so sensitive
Maybe lower stimulation a bit (lick around, but not the clit itself) and just keep steady and push through?

Sounds confusing. Buy magic wand :-)
>>
>>18394005
Tried a magic wand, she recoiled almost instantly. Way too strong for her.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
sandpaper
round
cock
>>
don't eat her out until you've been banging the living daylights out her for a few weeks.

that's an order, son.
>>
>>18394050
Try a lower powered vibe, something with multiple settings in case she gets used to it. Maybe also invest in a dildo to get her warmed up and finish her off yourself if you're worried about not lasting long enough.
>>
>>18394209
What is the reasoning behind that?
>>
>>18395246
Obviously you need to rinse the STD's out with your cum. You do not want chlamydia in your mouth.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.