[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving out as a sperg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: jAU63n1.png (674KB, 606x611px) Image search: [Google]
jAU63n1.png
674KB, 606x611px
I'm 19 and admittedly kind of an autistic manchild. I have no idea how to be an adult and have avoided things like doing banking and booking appointments because I'm terrified. However, I do have a shitty part time job and have saved a bit of money and a friend and his gf want to get an apartment with me. Should I do it? Will it force me to stop being a retard or will it just crash and burn?
>>
>>18393874
first of all you are a complete normal intelligent human and don't focus too much on stuff like manchild,irresponsible,virgin,etc focus on task at hand it depends on if you wish for it you should never be persuaded by others for something and let me tell you you might not feel
at home with them due to they being a couple and you being alone they will exploit you and act like its their apartment if you are not desperate for a roof you should not do it but your money your decision try to answer politely and try to maintain a situation where you come out with equal or more profit K good luck for the life dude
>>
>>18393913
Another dude is going to move in a month or two after we do
>>
>>18393874
>>18393874
Bad idea to move with a couple, as they will always be right and have consensus about anything (2vs1). In a shared apartment you can learn a lot by asking how to do household things to your flatmate, parents friends etc...

My advice Rule n°1 and cause n°1 of trouble: do the dishes every time, never leave anything in the sink. Then you don't need to do much. Enjoy
>>
>>18393874
No, no and no.
Why would you do it? It's a couple, you are going to be involved in their fights and stuff.
They gonna search you for advices and complains about each other, its a pain in the ass.
And this >>18394428

bwt sperg myself too
>>
>>18395235
btw* Fix'd
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.