[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sent a girl a friend request, no response.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Rita-Hayworth.jpg (96KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
Rita-Hayworth.jpg
96KB, 600x764px
About 12 hours ago, I sent a girl a friend request on Facebook. Still no response.

I worked with her yesterday and she kept saying "This could be the last time we see eachother" I felt like she would've just given me her number if she wanted to, but she didn't.

Seems like she hasn't posted anything on Facebook for about 8 months though. Should I DM her on insta? Is that kosher?
>>
>>18393799
do it man she was hinting it you have more than a chance
>calling is best to be honest
>>
>>18393815
I'll wait till Friday maybe.
That's when she said she was going on vacation.
I can say like "Hey 'x', have a nice time in 'y'."
>>
>>18393817
that's creepy just message like kinda missed you not being there so wanna hear from you
>>
>>18393819
Aw man, I just can't bring myself to get so sentimental. I don't know why.
I just feel so weird messaging her.
>>
>>18393831
do it man get over with it there's more to life if you fail you fail what's wrong about that at least you can move on right just listen something like jojo opening or eye of the tiger and do it COME ON MY MAN!!!!!!
>>
>>18393846
OK OK I can do this. I WILL DO THIS.
I'll play it cool. "Hey work kinda sucks without you" or some shite like that.

I GOT THIS. i think
>>
Just wait a week for her to accept it, maybe she doesn't use Facebook. If you dm her and she saw the Facebook request and ignored it then you will come off as creepy and desperate
>>
>>18393871
yeah be natural K
>>
>>18393884
I agree.
Looks like she hasn't uploaded anything on Facebook for about 7 months.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.