[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anger Issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: angrydome.gif (415KB, 213x201px) Image search: [Google]
angrydome.gif
415KB, 213x201px
What's a good outlet for anger? I've had anger issues since my adolescence and into my teens. I never really figured out how to deal with it I just suppressed it. I'm 21 now and recently due to a family emergency and personal crap pilling up at them same time they've popped up again. Now I'm getting incredibly irritated at the slightest inconvenience to the point where I just want to break shit. All I do is suppress it and just watch youtube videos or something until I calm down a bit but that doesn't help.

tl;dr: What's a good outlet for anger issues
>>
>>18393511
first stop being a bitch and have guts to deal with who you are if you are an angry violent man live like one until your last day
>>
>>18393515
That's a quick way to end up in behind bars or in the grave
>>
get a trampoline and listen to limp bizkit
>>
>>18393511
Exercise

I used to have anger issues, I took it out on myself and a punching bag by working out five days a week. Now I'm so confident in my own image that I don't even get angry about stuff anymore. Also you should listen to limp bizkit
>>
>>18393612
> Limp Bizkit

Anon please don't make me laugh
>>
>>18393547
nah just know yourself better and be aware of what you might do rather than trying to point you actions on your nature
>>
>>18393511
Understand the goal of the other person. Usually other people try to get a rise out of you or put you off balance. The ability to keep your cool is a game. Other people try to upset your equilibrium, and you win if you can ignore their efforts. You can also use this for random happenings. Almost anything can be solved with a calm intelligent mind.
>>
>>18393629
Yeah but I get mad even when other people aren't trying to provoke me. Like over the smallest thing
>>
>>18393511
Start lifting and invest in a punching bag, maybe take up boxing.
>>
Perspective is the only real cure for anger.
>>
>>18393511
Anger management classes teach you to spot your own personal process of going from calm to rage, and to spot the earliest signs and cut it off befofre it goes furtheer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.