[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a guy's perspective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: dating-NEW.jpg (141KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
dating-NEW.jpg
141KB, 700x550px
I'm currently in the very early stages of dating two guys who are both really confusing me.

The first guy I've been talking to for months now. We had a great first two dates with lots of chemistry and then all the sudden he seemed to have tons of excuses on why he couldn't see me. First he had to go see his family in another state, then his sister got in a car accident and he had to take care of her for a week. Then I was gone for a week with my family and when I came back we planned to spend the weekend together. Well then he had to go see his family again and was gone for another week. Then I was gone for a weekend in another state and when I came back he had suddenly flown out to the keys. Right after he came back from they keys he supposedly got in a car accident himself and now he says it'll be a month before his car is repaired. Tomorrow I'm planning on seeing what happens if I ask to pick him up.

I'm not an idiot and I know what you guys are thinking, but he swears up and down he really likes me and that he can't wait to see me again and that he felt something special with me...blah blah blah. I've ignored him multiple times thinking he was just messing around, but he always continues to text me.

The next guy I started seeing because I gave up on the previous guy. This guy I've also now gone out on two dates with and he says he wants to see me again, but he hasn't tried to kiss me or even hug me. He seems super bored on our dates and doesn't text me through the day. It seems like he struggles to even come up with things to say so I wind up having to lead the conversation. I really don't understand why he acts this way if he likes me.

I'm just feeling really confused and need a guy's opinion on what's going on here. I feel stupid because I have a few other guys who want to go out with me, but I'm holding off to see if either of these two go anywhere.

Should I just give up on them both?
>>
drop those losers and find yourself a real man, guuuurrrll!
>>
>like a guy
>he enters a turbulent time in his life and probably has a family emergency
>even gets in a life threatening accident
>continues to assure you that he likes you but he's just going through some hard times
>instead of waiting for literally just a couple of weeks go out and fuck another dude because the first one "bored you"
>the other dude isn't even into you
How about you stop being a whore and actually communicate with the first dude?
Fucking roasties
>>
>>18393440
Okay, calm down. I'm not fucking either of them. I literally just said I haven't even gotten a hug from the second guy.

First guy, this has been going on for months as I stated...three months to be exact. I think when you've had two dates in three months and the person just always mysteriously vanishes when you're available to see him, that usually says something.
>>
>>18393423
Guy 1 sounds like he's either full of shit (habitual liar, or he's actually got a gf/wife, or whatever else), or the biggest flake on the planet.

Either way, probably not worth the headache to deal with this guy. If he wanted to see you, y'all would have made time by now.

Guy 2 sounds like either he's got absolutely zero balls, like he's socially stunted and uncommunicative, or like he is legitimately has a social handicap/disability (like literally has Asperger's syndrome).

Up to you if you want deal with guy 2.
>>
guy 1 (((could))) be telling the truth, hard to tell
guy 2 has been told not to sexually harass women his whole life and is too scared to make a move
>>
>>18393423
>'m not an idiot and I know what you guys are thinking
How could you?
>>18393440
>communicate with the first dude?
My advice is to go and end things with him in a good way. I mean, he could be really nice person but you two seem to have no time to share with each other

Good luck
>>
>>18393448
I should add. It been 3 months

EVEN IF he was 100% telling the truth, shit fizzles. Things would not stay the same after 3 months, especially if he's going through that much shit in his life.

And If all that shit is true, just take it as fate telling you it wasn't meant to be.

My history with dating girls has been pretty spotty.
Shortly after I'd date them, the ones I'd actually be interested in would have some major drama in their life or something that made being together unlikely such as:

One had a family member get out of rehab, and then, trigger massive family drama--while I simultaneously experienced my own personal crisis--which meant all communication just dropped

One had their niece pass away, sending her in to a bout of depression and turn her off from dating.

One had their student literally get hit by a car and get killed in front of them.

One lost her job and had to move half back home across the country.

One had just graduated, and was only in for literally just that weekend until she had to move back home, half a thousand miles away. Up until that point she'd spent the last 4 years living the next city over and her friend had been trying to introduce us for YEARS but we were both too stubborn to meet until that night. But we both knew long distance wasn't in either personalities so that was that.

But you know what, my girlfriend lost get job, shortly after our first date. Then her grandfather--who bassically raised her and replaced her father--suddenly passed away of cancer about a month and a half after we started dating (I vaguely remember her mentioning being worried during our first or second date because they just found out he was sick. A month later he was gone).

But here we are, still together over two years later.

If you meet someone and they want to be with you and you want to be with them, it makes being together easier, and you don't need to push yourself to meet them, you just want to out of your own violation.
>>
>>18393496
Thank you for this. I'm going to give guy one, one more shot to really show he wants to make things work. I'll do all the legwork if needed (drive to him, pick him up, drop him off, etc) because I need some kind of closure.

Guy 2, I think I'll just genuinely ask whether he likes me or what his deal is.
>>
>>18393423
I'm going to give it to you straight OP

Guy 1 is nothing but a liar who likes the attention and leading you on. I know this because my good friend does exactly this. Ignorr this guy OP at all cost. Completely cut him out.

Guy 2 sounds like me. I know I like a girl but have such shitty social skills and am also pretty boring so i seem like I am uninterested in her but i actually am.
Up to you if you want to try and break down his walls. He probably plays a lot of video games and spends most of his free time on his computer. He will probably love you but you will always be the leader in the relationship. So only go for guy 2 if you want a whipped boyfriend.
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>18393565
Pic related
He isn't the same person as you and you dont personally know guy 1. I will be willing to bet money guy 1 is actually going through awful shit as life tends to do sometimes.
>>
>>18393423
he could just be shy and awkward, and until he becomes comfortable will continue to behave like this... I suggest going on a few more dates with something easy going and see if he can warm up to you, if he does and you enjoy how he actually is then keep going for it, if you don't obviously break up. if he doesn't warm up after accommodating him he's probably just boring and you should also break up with him. unless you dont mind boring
>>
>>18393587
I'm willing to bet money you're a total faggot
>>
>>18393587
Oh give me a fucking break. He couldn't go see her for 1 fucking day? No one has that amount of shit happen to them in such a short amount of time. I guarantee you he is lying to OP. I would be willing to bet everything i have on it.
>>
>>18393669
I guarantee you you're a shitheaded cocksucking beta. Cool your jets you flaming autist.
You're projecting your ideals. You dont know the situation behind guy 1 and honestly ive never heard of a guy who would do that. Unheard of.
>>
>>18393690
Do you see the irony in your post? YOU are projecting on me dumbass. I am just giving my opinion to OP.
>>
guy 1 might be telling the truth, but i feel like you're hiding crucial info about him.

guy 2 sounds really shy still but is probably into you

its really simple as a guy, but its different on both sides
>>
>>18393423
Dump both of them and find new boys to date.
>>
Just give up on both of them its pretty fucking obvious
>>
>>18393423
Guy 1 seems like a dbag. If he really liked you he'd find some way to see you. Or he really has terrible luck and you might want to avoid anyways.

Guy 2.. honestly two dates isn't that much but he does seem kind of boring. You could give him a shot and break it off if he doesn't warm up to you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.