[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl gets Friendzoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: anatomical venus.jpg (193KB, 900x1349px) Image search: [Google]
anatomical venus.jpg
193KB, 900x1349px
>Be me 23/F

I've known this guy for three years, long distance. We met on some group on facebook and became best friends messaging stupid jokes and memes to each other. We text daily and sometimes do video chats and have a lot in common. I got a crush on him about two years ago. I told him how I felt and that I wanted to move our relationship to a bf/gf stage and he flat out said no.

Every six months we have the same conversation, eventually I had a nervous breakdown because I felt so rejected. I have bipolar disorder so I tend to blow things out of proportion. He knows I had a nervous breakdown and tried to kill myself (other things were going on) but doesn't know I was upset over him telling me to go join a dating site.

>Fast Forward to now

He's moving close to where I live and I have a great job now. We want to meet to go see a concert but my biggest fear is being rejected. He likes women, just not me.

>If I don't meet him I'll regret it and go crazy.
>If I meet him and he rejects me I'll probably kill myself.

What should I do.

>TL;DR Femanon gets friendzoned and wants to know if she should kill herself.
>>
>>18393089
have some drunks

get alone, cup his balls, make out with him...

either he goes for it you is balls deep in your mouth... don't make a big deal about it or he might freak out the next day...

do it again, then you go from friends to FWB, if you want a relationship after that... not a big step
>>
If he's not into you then you need to accept that. There is no "I'll just be his friend and eventually he'll come around and we'll be lovers." That way lies madness.

I agree with his advice that you should check out a dating site. It's almost disrespectful of you to hang on your crush when he's willing to have a productive friendship with you.

Everyone needs love, and your need is not being satisfied. There are plenty of wonderful guys out there, so get looking. I'm willing to bet that if you go out and get a boyfriend and get some love and affection, your friendship with this guy will be much closer and happier.
>>
>>18393133
Do not do this. It is rapey, or at the very best it's manipulative and scummy. The decisions a person makes while drunk are not the decisions they will make while sober. If you don't like being rejected, imagine how you will feel when he wakes up, freaks out because he doesn't want this, and blocks you from all aspects of his life indefinitely.

Even if it "succeeds" and you end up FWB, you will go mad waiting on him to invest in you as emotionally as he has sexually.
>>
There's a saying.. Don't meet your heros.

Basically, People who you like or look up to may not be what you expected face to face, no matter how many times you video chatted. Go to this concert as a friend and treat him as a friend and nothing more. Actually spend real time with him and then gather your thoughts and relocate on how much like him as a partner.

Since you're going as a friend this time and not putting any pressure on him about your relationship then there's no reason for him to be put off of another meetup later down the road.
>>
I had this experience too, more or less. There was a guy which I was in love with since childhood but he always saw me as a sister, I accepted and wouldn't let myself feel more than that. After I got much older I saw that he grew fond of me, but he never actually confessed to me and by the time he made it clear I met someone else who had the courage to be there for me in every way.

It's a bit sad but what I'm trying to tell here is, don't wait up for someone if they are not or will never be sure about you. I can guarantee you that there will be a man who loves you just as much and will fight for your hand. Don't stick around a dream.
>>
>>18393089
>I have bipolar disorder
Jesus Christ you should've started with this
>>
How about just kill your self right now instead?

You sounds like he's the only male left in the world. If it hasn't happened in three years, move fucking on
>>
I think you missed out a pretty important bit of info. When he flat out said no to being your gf, what was his reason?
>>
>>18394092
He's most probably not physically/sexually attracted to her
>>
>>18393089
I would never date an independent, successful person. There's never time to do anything, and personality is usually shit.
>>
File: you little shit.jpg (28KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
you little shit.jpg
28KB, 442x341px
>>18393089
Cut all ties and move the fuck on. He already said he isn't interested in you, so doing anything to "win him back" is a total waste of time. Get in your head, no matter how much you want something, you aren't entitled nor destined to get it. Accept how to deal with it and appreciate the men who actually reciprocate your feelings.

The coldest solutions are mostly the best ones. WIth that written: stop being an insufferable pussy and swallow the bitter pill of reality. Either that or just off yourself already, because you know how it will work out for both of you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.