[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakup help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0057.jpg (55KB, 800x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
55KB, 800x743px
I can't deal with this breakup anymore. We were together four years and I keep dreaming about her.

It was for the right reasons, but ALL I want is for her to hug me and tell me everything's going to be alright. I miss everything about her. Her smile, her voice, her smell. I can't deal with this anons, I haven't eaten all day and I'm just laying in bed I have no motivation or will to do anything.

I wish I never met her
>>
>>18392393
whahhh look at me im a whiny Crybaby! I can't even feed myself, whahhhhhhh im special people havn't gone through worse relationship drama than me whahhhh I can't deal with it!
whhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh change my bed sheets!
>>
>>18392413
I promise you, this is the worst breakup EVER anon. I'll be waiting for you to change my sheets, but sadly that won't heal my heart :(
>>
>>18392393
Just wait. Force youself into doing your other everyday things and wait. You'll get used to her not being around and it'll stop being such a big deal. Just don't remind yourself about her.
>>
>>18392393
Do you have parents? Friends?
Try to move to them for a few weeks until you get better.

You need company and somebody to check on you from time to time to see if you are still alive.
>>
What happened?
My GF of 4 years just broke up with me as well and now she's with this new guy, even in our old flat.

Well, I for myself work out every fucking day and doing shit I love, I had my first date again (gave myself around 2 months to suffer) and it felt great.
>>
>>18392431
if people who literally have their spouses die or cheat on them and do okay you'll be fine
>>
>>18392393
OP listen to this and be very sad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gky4CYJmQ54

I was once you, one day you will get over it and find someone better for you if your smart. If you're a pussy you'll find someone else to have a tainted relationship with
>>
>>18392449
I've been with my friends but I was just bummed out the whole time

>>18392460
She didn't like who I was becoming since I wanted to try a lot of new things and experiences. So I know it was the right call. That's rough that she's with another guy already buddy.. I'm glad you're able to be positive.

>>18392467
Thanks anon. I was being facetious in that post

>>18392483
I hope I'll rise above this anon, thank you for the video
>>
>>18392540

Keep your head up, work out (I MEAN IT) and get your shit together.

It has been 8 days since I found out about her new guy, but it gets better from day to day.

Just do the things you could not when you both were together, take care of yourself (eat healthy etc.).
>>
>>18392393
I'd learn to deal with the pain, because you're going to go through a lot more of it before life's over. Probably worse pain than this. Probably pain so overwhelming that you'll look back and pray that you could feel this good again.

Good luck!
>>
>>18392636
Thanks anon, you're right. Luckily I've been hitting the gym for a couple months now, and the days that I go are much more bearable.

>>18392697
This actually made me feel a lot better lol. Thank you anon
>>
>>18392776
>>
4 years is a weirdly common break up point, same happened to me. Media will help. It was when Last of Us came out and all I did was play that flat out for the first few days. And i went for walks listening to music.

Trying to be friends did not work and I made myself look like a right mug
>>
You don't miss her, you miss being loved by a girl.

Improve yourself, pursue your hobbies, live the life that a happy version of single you would be living, and good things will come.

I promise you....you'll forget all about her as soon as you lock eyes with the next beautiful girl. Now go get her.
>>
Watch the movie Swingers. It helped me a ton with my breakup.

Seriously, it's hilarious and true as fuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.