[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7605.jpg (29KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7605.jpg
29KB, 600x342px
I've been with this girl about 4 months and we've been arguing all the time about stuff that I can't help like being nervous all the time like she even started an argument on my birthday. I mean I love her but I can't deal with it she's my first girlfriend and I don't know what to do
>>
Ask yourself: do you really love her, or you just don't want to fail your first relationship?
>>
I do love her I'm just sick of being treated bad but I can't deal with being alone
>>
>>18392368
Well, talk to her about it first. If that doesn't work - dump her. Just like that. I know this'll hurt a lot, but it's gonna be the right choice, an I know what I'm talking about.
My first relationship was shitty, to say the least. The worst part was that I found out she never had any feelings in return, and she just used me for favors and occasional money only a couple of months after we amicably decided to split up. Again, if talking about the problem isn't working - don't waste your time and feelings, and just walk away.
>>
I've tried talking but she starts crying when we argue so I apologise an I act like nothing's up
>>
>>18392387
Still, just fucking do it. Otherwise this is gonna be an emotional trainwreck for you and probably for her too.
>>
You're right, thanks
>>
>>18392335
>about 4 months
>arguing all the time
Yeah nah, it's time to go
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.