[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: fuck.png (29KB, 398x394px)
fuck.png
29KB, 398x394px
Since I was a kid,I had this problem when I wouldn't like to eat certain food like dairy products, fruits, vegetables, fish etc.
Im right now 20 and I still have this problem. Through out the years, my parents forced me to eat different types of food but I would find every one of them disgusting. The only foods that I did like were meat (beef and chicken), potatoes, some pastries and fast food (except pizza).
Is there a way to force my body to accept other types of food or do I have some sort of rare autism?
>>
>>18392324
What the fuck, that's autism? I had the same "problem" but I just assumed I simply didn't enjoy those foods. I enjoy the same foods you mentioned and as for pizza I actually realized I only didn't like it because I only had shitty pizza. Go to a good pizzeria and get some actually good pizza, your mouth will start to get used to pizza in general.
Anyway, I don't think this is autism, why would you say it is? I've met a lot of people who have weird food taste these last few years all of a sudden.
>>
>>18392324
>>18392330
That is just being spolied dummy.

Everybody hates something. Tomatoes, tofu, meat, trump. You are normal.

Stay cool and eat whatever you want. Just make sure your diet is balanced and it contains enough sacharides, fats and protein. Buy multivitamin if you feel like you eat 1 piece of fruit / vegetable per year. You are probably missing vitamin D and B anyway.
>>
>>18392330
Most people around me would enjoy food that I would normally hate and my parents would always tell me that "I will never be able to survive in society by only eating (insert name of a food that I like)".
I just find this extremely weird and scary. Thats why I thought that it might be some mental shit that im dealing with.
Anyways, about the pizza thing. I dont like it because it got veggies in it. I did like (a little) Pepperoni pizza but thats like the only kind that I can eat.
>>18392339
Thanks for the advice, anon.
Might look into some cheap multivitamins if I can find any.
>>
>>18392363
Seriously, you are just spoiled. Almost all kids HATES vegetables and fruits because honestly it tastes terrible. But most clever parents literally force it down your throat from early age and never let you taste things like snickers and other sweet. So your brain gets used to terrible taste like brocoli or other crap.

If you want to eat it, just buy it and wait until you get so big hunger you wont be able to not eat it.

As far as vitamins go, most you get from stuff like
>meat
>bread
>milk
>egg
>peanuts
>beer
>orange juice
The veggies sure have some stuff in it, but our food quality is so good that unless you eat only one thing all day every day, you should be fine.

Multivitamin shouldnt replace balanced diet, it should be used only as insurance that your body gets it all in the end of day. Take it right after heaviest food (with fats) so it has some effect.
>>
https://psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
try to do this test, im diagnosed autistic and ive got high score on it, seems legit
>>
>>18392385
>honestly it tastes terrible. But most clever parents literally force it down your throat from early age and never let you taste things like snickers and other sweet. So your brain gets used to terrible taste like brocoli or other crap.
holy shit, I wasn't sure before but now I think you might be right. you might actually have autism.
>>
>>18392459
Got 14 out of 50 which means that I dont have autism. I guess thats a relief.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-07-00-00-20.png (84KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-07-00-00-20.png
84KB, 540x960px
>>18392469
Nope sorry. Not liking brocoli and kiwi doesnt mean i am autist. It just means its shit taste food.

>>18392499
That test is pretty cool.
>do you like numbers
>do you like dates
>do you like pretending
:-D

I would seriously like to know how did you manage to make idea
>not liking terrible taste food = autism
>>
>>18392511
Please read this >>18392363
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.