[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you come across really good sex? I had my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How often do you come across really good sex? I had my first time with a guy about half a year ago... we had sex twice and BOTH times it was so fucking good that I could barely control myself. We had to break up because of my dad (I'm 18 but he was 25 and that was a problem) but I've never forgotten how good it was.

I've been with two guys and three girls since and none of them even compare. They don't do the same kind of thing. They don't kiss as well, touch me as well, or just, you know, dominate me like he does. Maybe it's because he's older that he's so much better? Is it just rare to have that kind of sexual compatibility or what?

Thanks!
>>
>>18392269
Tldr you wanna brag about getting fucked. Move along everyone
>>
Slut.
>>
>>18392269
>They don't kiss as well, touch me as well, or just, you know, dominate me like he does. Maybe it's because he's older that he's so much better?
he is good from the ammount of girls he has fucked and kissed, thats why experience comes from age.
>>
>>18392269
Yea, most guys fuck better the older they get. It sounds vulgar, but it's true.
>>
>>18392269
Hey gurrl. I've had c. 10 sexual partners, only two good. Actually, maybe three.
As a side point I say you can tell whether there's any potential for them to be a good lover within three times of having sex. If they've let you down all those times, move the fuck on.
>tfw haven't had good sex since 2015
>>
My ex once said to my other ex "What you're doing is considerable worse than anything you accused him of. You never deserved him anyways, your loss is my gain. He fuck's like a god too :3"

So apparently I fuck like a god.

WOO.

To be fair though, my last GF the sex was... kinda average. She never said a god damn thing about what she liked or didn't like. I firmly believe great sex requires good communication. if you don't tell your partner what you like then they just won't know to do it. Everyone is different and likes different things.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.