[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoplifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: girl3.jpg (395KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
girl3.jpg
395KB, 2048x2048px
So I got caught shoplifting from walmart.

Story: I found my old ps3 in my closet yesterday and wanted to play it. But lo and behold, I didn't have any games. So what does my stupid ass do?

I stroll on over to the local walmart, and try to steal a $19.99 copy of Skyrim.

Of course two guys stop me before I get to the door and take me to the security room. Immediately as they handcuff me, they say "Nothing's going to happen, we're just going to take down some stuff and you can leave."

They take me there and take down my SSN, my DOB, and my address because I didn't have my ID. I talk to them and they're really friendly and everything, saying things like I'm just a kid (I'm 18) and seemed nice and I didn't need to be doing this kind of stuff. And of course I know that. Lesson Learned. Got off with a ban, I suppose.

But as I'm reading up, I'm hearing about letters in the mail asking for court dates, or misdemeanor charges and whatnot for little items. They said nothing was going to happen, but I really don't need to have letters sent to my old folk's.

Does anyone know what's going to happen? I know I deserve whatever will come, but I'm a little shaken up.
>>
>>18392114
>Does anyone know what's going to happen? I know I deserve whatever will come, but I'm a little shaken up.

Hopefully you'll learn not to shoplift unless you need to
>>
>>18392114
Eh since you're a kid and it isn't a major offense they'll likely put you on a Ban Board for the local store or maybe globally. Sucks but nothing threatening.
>>
Talk to your parents?
Why /adv/ for fuck's sake?
>>
why did you shoplift from a walmart instead of gamestop?
>>
>>18392121
Where else would I ask, /thieve's guild/?
>>
>>18392125
First of all GS has given me so much joy as a child, I can't do that to them. And they keep the games behind the counter anyway.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.