[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virginity Isuses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1496010190394.jpg (18KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
1496010190394.jpg
18KB, 647x622px
This is very stupid but after seeing it on the internet since I was like 12 I can't help but get worried.
I'm 24 and a virgin for a slew of reasons from retardedly specific standards to self esteem issues blah blah etc you've heard this all I'm sure. Something that is starting to really concern me is that I might be losing my grip as a result of it. I pretty much ruined one of my friendships with a girl from school because I ended up falling for her and couldn't keep my emotions together. I did some pretty fucking cringe shit that I would have only thought about years ago.

Recently I was hanging out with some of my best friends from high school, one of whom is a girl. While we were hanging out she got slightly drunk and started talking about how much she wishes we hung out as much as we used to and how cool I am etc. On the way home the absurd thought that I could ask her to do me a favor and take my virginity popped up in my head

Basically, I'm really terrified that I'm turning into the typical autist who just has never get laid that you see all across the internet. Im worried this is going to get even worse with time and eventually I'm going to become bitter about it too and end up hating the world/women/"Chads" etc

This is probably going to seem irrational but it seriously feels like my mental state is starting to go off key. How do I fix this (besides the obvious go get laid)?
>>
>>18391898
Take a vacation in Thailand. Spend two weeks in Bangkok. Spend at least 30 minutes a day outside your hotel, even walking around town is fine. Be sure to carry around $50 or so.

You are guaranteed to not leave a virgin.
>>
>>18391898
>On the way home the absurd thought that I could ask her to do me a favor and take my virginity popped up in my head

NOPE.

Unless she is VERY open about being very casual about her sexuality all that that will result in is her no longer thinking you are a cool guy.

You could ask her out though and get her the regular way.
>>
>How do I fix this
Delude yourself to avoid becoming bitter
>>18391915
>You are guaranteed to not leave without an STD
ftfy
>>
>>18391928
STD rates in BKK are lower than the rates in big cities like NYC, LA, and London.

Just wrap bro
>>
>>18391939
>lower than the rates in big cities like NYC, LA, and London
Is that supposed to be reassuring
>>
>>18391962
Just wrap up bro
>>
>>18391915
I don't have money for this just yet unfortunately
I've considered going to a massage parlor since I live in NYC and I could find one easily but I feel like with my current state I'm likely to get attached to a prostitute which would be terrible.
>>
>>18391986
That's why you spend 2 weeks with 14 girls then go home. No more pair-bonding to worry about for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18391898
30 year old virgin here. I know your feels, OP. I've been strongly considering visiting a legal brothel or asking some of the strippers I frequent if they'd want to fuck. At this point it might not even matter that I get an std. It's not like I'm going to get a girlfriend ever anyway. Might as well just live off whores the rest of my life.
>>
>>18392023
>the strippers I frequent
This seems like torturing yourself. Kind of like starving Yemeni kids looking at pictures of cake.
At least it would be for me.
>>
>>18392043
Yeah I never got the point of strippers honestly
Why pay to get blue balls in close proximity to a bunch of other erections
>>
>>18392043
Most of the time they at least jerk me off. One of them gave me a bj once. Mostly I get tits and ass without as much risk of getting an std. Also I don't really care if other dicks have been pressed against the same thing my dick is being pressed against
>>
>>18392023

> It's not like I'm going to get a girlfriend ever

What brought you to this conclusion?
>>
>>18391898
Yeah please don't have sex with drunk friends, I've seen that go south for so many of my guy friends. All I can tell you is don't take being a virgin so seriously. The concept of losing your virginity these days is just another reason for people to look down on others. Just be patient and don't make any rash decisions out of desperation, it'll come in time. Sharing relations with someone you genuinely care about should be a more highly prioritized goal than losing your virginity in my opinion.
>>
>>18391898
Date or use tinder.
>>
>>18393376
Come on, man. When you have literally zero experience with women and you're 30, there's no hope.
>>
File: 1427741450270.png (602KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427741450270.png
602KB, 1280x720px
>>18391898
>Basically, I'm really terrified that I'm turning into the typical autist who just has never get laid
>turning into
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.