[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I fix my fucked up toe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4413.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4413.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How can I fix my fucked up toe?
>>
>>18391848
mmm ingrown toenail. see a podiatrist and if you don't have insurance it should only be around $300 to get it fixed. in the mean time make sure it's sanitary so soak it in warm epsom salt water and use rubbing alcohol frequently.
>>
Damn dude you need to dunk that shit in hydrogen peroxide and then bandage that shit up.

Go to a doctor. Looks like an in grown toenail.
>>
>>18391856
another option is to get really drunk and just rip the whole fucking thing off like a maniac. it'll grow in the same way but you can have some temporary relief. podiatrist is the way to go because they kill the nail bed with acid on a cotton swab so it doesn't grow into that spot anymore.
>>
>>18391860
>Go to a doctor. Looks like an in grown toenail.
A doctor.

For an ingrown toenail.

Listen to you, moneybags!
>>18391848
Google ingrown toenail home remedies. You soak it, numb it, dig it out, bandage it, and keep it clean. There's nothing difficult about this. You absolutely don't need a doctor unless you've got a fuck ton of time and money to waste.

They sell the fucking kits at Target for God's sake.
>>
>>18391924
that's what you do if the toe isn't infected and fucked up like this. at this point you see a professional.
>>
>>18391950
To do what? Before you answer, keep in mind, I know what the correct answer is.
>>
>>18391963
well first they inject the numbnumb juice and then run their big boy tiny scissors down the side of your nail down to the cuticle. then they use big boy acid on a medical q-tip to prevent future growth in the troubled area. after that they tell you to soak it in epsom salt water and apply peroxide frequently. also neosporin and bandages. then they give you a bill for $500.

also you have to hope they don't cut the nail at an angle and apply the acid at the same angle because then you have funky toenails forever.
>>
>>18391990
Or the alternative:

Soak it, numb it, dig it out, bandage it, and keep it clean at home all by yourself. Because that's what you just said.
>>
>>18391999
op isn't going to have access to anything that can numb it anywhere close to enough for him to coherently remove it nor is he going to have any acid capable of preventing regrowth.
>>
File: 1495837951151.jpg (99KB, 592x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495837951151.jpg
99KB, 592x758px
>>18392005
Haha dumbass you can by lidocaine at the supermarket. Even anbesol will work. Lord you must own stock in an insurance company.
>>
>>18392011
what fucking planet do you live on that anything applied topically will be able to numb the toe enough to perform surgery?
>>
>>18392014
I've actually done this, senpai. He doesn't need surgery, it's not even that deep. Soaking it and using a toothbrush to get all the crap off it is the most disturbing part.
>>
>>18391848
You need a course of oral antibiotics for a week or two and then have your ingrown toenail removed under local anaesthetic.

>>18392011
You need to do a ring block with a tourniquet on the toe. You can't buy injectable lidocaine at the supermarket and topical anaesthetic isn't going to be enough. You also need topical phenol to prevent it reoccurring.

Source: doctor
>>
>>18392020
are you fucking daft? look at the picture. get out of here with your duct tape bandages and shit. fucking americans.
>>
>>18392024
>You need to do a ring block with a tourniquet on the toe.
Are you and I looking at the same picture, doctor? Fuck off.

Opie, do what you want. I'm out.
>>
>>18391924
Ingrown toenail sufferer here (not OP), I took this approach for 2 years with both of my big toes completely fucked. It never went away. I finally got tired of spending 3 hours a week on my feet and went to the podiatrist. Best decision I ever made. Don't listen to this guy. You get what you pay for.
>>
>>18392029
It's how we take toenails off in the civilized world, boyo.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.