[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships and Travelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (99KB, 908x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 908x601px
This might seem like a stupid question but I'm clueless in this department.
My normie friends are going travelling and they've invited me to tag along, likely in early 2018 or even late this year.
The issue is that I'm single (always have been) and I'm unsure if I should bother with trying to get a gf in the months leading up to our trip, since it'd either involve leaving her here in the UK while I'm halfway across the world, or trying to throw a brand new person into our travel plans in the last minute.
Would I just be better off trying to meet someone after/during travelling instead?
We're considering both American continents as places to go.
>>
>>18391824
Find one yes . Take her no. Go hoe around first see if you find better pussy.
>>
>>18391824
How long are you going to stay away?
>>
>I'm unsure if I should bother with trying to get a gf in the months leading up to our trip

Why do people think like this? "Getting a gf" isn't like going to the store for bread. You should only be dating someone because you both like each other and enjoy spending time together. Going out "looking for a gf" is such a silly, naive concept

You aren't going to get one anyway, so don't worry about it and enjoy your trip
>>
>>18391824
Just go clubbing in America. American girls fucking love British accents. Your bound to get laid a lot. Dont bring a girlfriend. Thatll kill it
>>
File: image.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>18391842
A good few months at the least.
>>18391862
Like I said, I'm unfamiliar with this stuff. I'll take that to mind though.
>>
>>18391903
Look they won't like your ugly ass . You can't change countries and just get pussy like that
>>
>>18391903
Here is the best advice you can get:

Just go and enjoy yourself with your friends, focus on having fun and making the best of the experience and especially:

DON'T fall into the trap of obsessing over girls and getting laid. It serves no purpose and you're actually more likely to get pussy when you aren't trying that hard to get it.
>>
You don't get to decide, "Hey, I'm gonna get myself a healthy relationship within the next few months."
You also can't say, "I'm going to find a nice relationship while I'm traveling in a foreign country for a few months"
Relationships don't work like that.

You should only be in a relationship with somebody you get along really well with, are attracted to, similar life plans, etc... That type of person is hard to find and it's mostly luck. Once you find them it takes time for that relationship to grow. Some people find it in the first person they date in high school, others take decades before they find somebody. It's random and mostly luck.

Just travel and enjoy yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.