[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What branch of the military can a lanky-er gut with a decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: The Vietnam War in picture 12.jpg (85KB, 677x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The Vietnam War in picture 12.jpg
85KB, 677x1000px
What branch of the military can a lanky-er gut with a decent brain get the most medals and freedom in?

I just want to kill some enemies and feel like I'm doing something for my country. I'm 18, just out of high school, and I don't want to go to clearly biased recruiters.
>>
>>18391746
Try sniper and you can take out couple extra for the hell of it once u get out there in action. It's totally cool we all do it but you can't get medals on some of the extras . It was a rumor Chris Kyle had 200 plus extras unaccounted for. Rumor lol
>>
>>18391746
realistically it doesn't matter which branch you go in if your goal is to see combat, because you're most likely never going to see it. If you've got a brain I highly recommend either the navy or air force.
>>
>>18391773
What would I be doing at the airforce involving "brains?" Not to say I think the airforce is stupid, but rather I don't exactly have the knowledge of an elite mechanic or an engineer. Should I just go off to college first (paid by the military)?
>>18391768
Neat. Best branch for sniping in general? Asking that sounds like I'm a fucking child but it is a good idea it seems.
>>
>>18391746
Where you from? In general the army wants physically fit applicants, the navy wants extremely physically fit and smart applicants, the airforce wants pretty physically fit and smart applicants.

If you're so smart you'll figure out what corps you want, and what trade you want. Its all on the respective website.
>>
>>18391746
Go in the Navy instead. You get to see the world and do fuck-all while the rest of the grunts die.
>>
>>18391746

>I just want to get PTSD and come home to a country that doesn't give a single shit about me

:(
>>
If you want to see combat, you have to be special forces
Assuming you're american, join the army and try for an option 40 or whatever contract you guys have for SOF. However prepare yourself at least one year before talking to a recruiter
Don't make the mistake of doing BUD/S though because you'll most definitely fail

Ask /k/ (/meg/ thread) for details
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.