[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1484430739095.png (348KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484430739095.png
348KB, 450x450px
Hey guys I don't really know where else to turn, so I thought I'd come here. I went to a job interview yesterday and I freaked out when they told me they drug test all applicants right there after the interview. So I made up some bullshit about having to reschedule.

I haven'tsmoked in two weeks..And now I have another twoweeks to get it out my system before I have to go back, which would be a total of 4 weeks of no smoking. I'm focused on the best way to get clean within these two weeks.I used to smoke 3 grams of reggie a dayvia gravity bong (2 litter soda bottle & bucket of water). Will I be able to get clean in time? Any tips?

Aslo...does that "Certo" thing really work? I'd hate to try it out only to an embarrass myself when the test still comes out positive..

Weight:140lbs.
Height:5"10
Body type:Average
date of last time smoked:May.28th.2017
(I didn't smoke that day, but I tried making "Weed Tea" out of all the stems I saved over the years,didn't get me high, I ended up drinking nasty ass hot waterwith butter, lol)
date of drug test:June.20.2017
frequency of smoking:3 grams of Reggie a day(low grade stuff)
Exercise:None(but I will start again)
>>
>>18391556
Drink a gallon of water every day until the day of the test. It'll rinse out eventually. You probably dont have to worry too much.
>>
just don't smoke. it's really that easy. also
>reggie
the lingo is retarded these days. I mean even more than it used to be.

stop smoking and get to the gym lanklet.
>>
>>18391556
there's also the chance that it's a bluff to weed out the people who start to sweat and mysteriously have to "reschedule" the interview.
>>
>>18391595
By the grace of God I was able to hear the woman calling out to her co-workers after every interview to get the drug test ready for the peeps that were finishing their interview. I didn't want to ask the secretary what kind of test (saliva, hair follicle, urine) because I was worried about setting off red flags.

>>18391563
Idk.. I heard that it's mostly about burning fat since the THC sticks to fat.

>>18391586
Yeah i really hated the "weed lingo" Too. Lol. My dealer used to poke fun at me every time I'd ask for some regular grade stuff, so I started using "reggie".

Anyone know if that "Certo" stuff really works? It sounds like a myth, but at the same time there are plenty of testimonials and shit on YouTube that has me thinking it just might be legit. Apparently it's a popular method, but still, i heard it's a 50/50 chance of workin

Also, ty everyone for your responses, I never really post because no one ever responds to anything I say, lol
>>
>>18391608
Never heard of certo but I can personally attest to drowning yourself. Friend of mine smoked twice daily for years and gets an interview that requires a test. He drank a gallon a day and came through the test clean. You don't smoke that often and as long as they're just doing a saliva swab youre fine. If its a hair test then there's no way to dodge that, sorry about your luck.
>>
how about no being a piece of shit useless druggie for starts?
>>
File: images.png (14KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 224x225px
>>18391708
Oh shut up you self righteous twat its fucking pot not crack cocaine.
>>
>>18391624
>You don't smoke that often

Dude, I smoked 3 times a day, a gram of bud each session (3 grams a day). I've been in that routine for 2 years. How long did he have to prepare for his drug test though?
>>
>>18392716
Goddamn that's a lot. He had a week though you're fine
>>
>>18391556
>I went to a job interview yesterday and I freaked out when they told me they drug test all applicants

You do realize that they probably know why you rescheduled? People are not stupid, if you turn up and then suddenly change your mind when drug test appears, it's not difficult to connect the dots. They probably do it right after the interview for the very purpose to filtering people like you. You're probably wasting your time even going to the interview again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.