[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with suicidal urges?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1449973836408.png (60KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1449973836408.png
60KB, 592x492px
Had them since I was 13 and im currently 22, I have always passed them off as me being some edgy pussy and tried to suck it up but i just dont know what to fucking do anymore. Seriously life gave several stupid fucking god tier things and for some fucking reason its still not enough for my head
>job making 40-60k a year removing hazardous waste material at 70hours a week
>the ability to live alone
ended up sabotaging it all just because i'm to much of a pussy to handle the fact that im shitty. Went neet 6 months after my last EPA job ended and now im fliping pizzas after my family begged me to leave my room. Still feel like garbage and i dont know how to make it stop.

TL DR: how do i stop thinking entirely
>>
Your situation seems a bit too complex for me to be able to make a constructive comment, but I have come to the conclusion THAT maybe you could talk to me elsewhere? Another medium. I'm not much of an interesting character, but I'll be there to vent to. I to, want to be able to cease thinking entirely, so we have something in common there.
>>
File: 200.png (76KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
200.png
76KB, 200x251px
>>18390754
Psycholog or pic related
>>
>>18390754
you can't live a miserable life because of the people around you, fuck that shit and do what makes you happy, bro. why did you become suicidal at 13? do the shit that 13 yr old you would've wanted to do, and see a therapist, say no to meds though.
>>
>>18390754
Anon, you need to talk to a professional. If you've been having suicidal ideation since you were 13 and it's getting worse, it's likely that you've got some legit mental health issues that you need to address with a therapist or possibly go on medication for. Don't worry about it. Don't feel like you just have to suck it up and deal with it. People need help sometimes, just like you need to go to the doctor sometimes when you're sick.

I know how you feel and it can get better, even if it feels like it can't. In the meantime, just take care of yourself as best you can. As long as you've showered, fed yourself, and slept, you're doing okay. The rest can come a little bit at a time.
>>
>>18390754
First: remember that suicide is the most cowardly thing a human being can do. It just means that you've given up on challenges that life gave you. Don't just admit being a pussy, do something about it. Which is, in this case, starting with getting a doctor.
Second: get a doctor, mate.
>>
yeah go to a doctor OP

i got on zoloft for similar reasons and it has helped me immensely
hasn't been perfect though, i have had a couple spells of suicidal ideation since i started
>>
>>18392349
cont. - but feeling suicidal for a few hours is a lot better than feeling suicidal all day every day so
>>
Please take acid OP.
It'll change your perspective on everything.
Do research on it first, deep research in the break room while you're flipping pizzas
>>
>>18393468
I've done acid twice and it didn't change my perspective. Then again, I snapped out of my depression with dxm, so maybe I'm all perspective'd out
>>
>>18393476
Forgot to mention I'm not OP lol

But OP, you probably should look into psychedelics. There's been studies on using low doses of psychedelics to help augment therapy and really help people do some healing. Some of the shit is super cool to read about
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.