[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help on what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (136KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136KB, 640x1136px
Hi guys so I need some help on what to reply or if I should at all. So basically to sun it up I've been talking to this girl long distance for a few months and everything has been going smooth but lately we haven't been talking for whatever reason. I asked her about it and she's been giving me short answers. So if someone can honestly give me some advice I'd really appreciate that. Thanks
>>
Never talk about the relationship.
>>
>>18390512
So what do I do now?
>>
>>18390513
Gracefully drop the subject.
>>
>>18390514
How though? What do I say?
>>
What are you two even talking about. Need context my man, can't suggest anything if we don't know what's going on
>>
>>18390523
Alright so we haven't talked much the past week and honestly it's been her not getting back to me. I don't like contacting someone after being the last one to reply so I was just expecting her to get back to me but after a few days she never did so I decided to text her and ask her what's going on. She had told me before that her room mate and her have weekends off now so she'll be more busy but I see she was on snapchat and Twitter so I mean I just assume she was ignoring me or something. So with her last reply I'm just left feeling sad/mad and confused. What should I reply? Or if I even should...
>>
>>18390537
You won't ever improve the situation by pestering her with "are you ignoring me" type messages. Say what you have to say and if she doesn't reply in a reasonable time frame you can assume she's losing interest.

There is NOTHING worse than a clingy relationship partner (if what you have is even a relationship). Read the obvious signals she's sending you.
>>
>>18390537
Yeah like other anon said, don't talk about the relationship. Her being on Snapchat and twitter is her right, and she's on there for reasons which don't have anything to do with you. If she's losing interest, it might be because the previous text you sent her wasn't interesting. Don't take it personal. It's your choice to engage in a long distance fling, so act accordingly and don't treat it as anything serious unless you two will be spending a lot of time in the same area.

You want to peak her interest, and the worst way to do that is to talk to her about why her interest isn't peaking. It's anti-seductive.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.