[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got Into Dream School; Second-Choice Major

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2472.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2472.gif
2MB, 316x213px
Got accepted to dream school via transfer after two long years of hard work at shitty community college. Problem is, with the competition being so high, they only took me in for my second-choice major which I sorta give no two shits about.

I already hated college to begin with so I just chose majoring in what I thought I could put a lot of passion and effort into. So when I had to choose a second major for an application so I just chose the one with most creative/artistic quaities out of the list to choose from (that didn't include my first choice).

First-choice was Radio-Television-Film.
Second-choice is Advertising.

Should I still go to the school?
I dunno, I'm just so anxious over this right now that I guess I just need some reaffirmation that I could still make this work to my liking.

Maybe I can just really get involved in the RTF programs a lot and just integrate that into the Ad stuff, use it for a portfolio, and get more experience in production to get a job in that field?
Or maybe just switch my major and end up taking an extra year?
Or maybe double major?
Minor in RTF?

Any advice, I guess? Sorry this is such a shit OP, I guess I just need to vent.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-20-22-45-03.png (759KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-20-22-45-03.png
759KB, 1280x800px
One's major isn't as important as you seem to think it is.
>>
>>18390503

Just intern at the local TV station...
>>
>>18390503
>First-choice was Radio-Television-Film.
>Second-choice is Advertising.

lol what does it matter
>>
>>18390509
And neither is the school you went to in all honesty if you're doing those majors
>>
>>18390503
Just as it was easier to transfer into the uni than to be accepted from the start, it may be easier to change majors once you're there than to get the one you want from the start.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.