[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I past my prime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4774.jpg (60KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4774.jpg
60KB, 615x409px
I'm a 35 year old man with a good job and good chances of further career advancement.

I really want to settle down and start thinking about a family but all women around my age seem to fit one of the following

A) Career minded, strictly no kids women
B) "Oh shit my clock is coming up, gotta settle down NOW" women

I feel like I fucked up because now I'm too old to really get somebody I just connect with and want to grow old with.

Am I just doomed to be alone?
>>
If you don't want either of those women, what DO you want?
>>
>>18390470
Just fire up ok cupid and date 25 girls as anybody else.
>>
The only question is, how's the sex?
>>
>>18390470
Go to the philippines/thailand/vietnam. Bang out some early 20 year olds. Fall in love with one of them. Rescue them from their impoverished country. Live happily ever after.

And you'll still have a more attractive wife from a third world country than the regular landwhales from america most men have to fight over.
>>
>>18390470

I dunno. I wouldn't think so, but then again, I'm 30, and kind of staring down the same general thing. From my perspective, it's more like we now actually have our lives together - finances in order, houses, all of that kind of shit. The kind of time where you can settle down. And I don't think it's THAT bizarre to think so, but looking into girls our age is probably a poor idea, for the reasons you listed.

You're in primetime right now for finding a girl in her mid-20s who has an idea of what she wants to do, and has gotten underway in a career.

The challenge at this point is meeting them, unfortunately. When you're at our age, there's less of the old gang to go out with, less single people with single friends, that kind of thing.
>>
>>18390481
I want a woman my age that is financially independent, wants children and doesn't see me just as a ticket to impregnating her.

>>18390487
I'm not really comfortable with such a huge age difference.

>>18390506
I'm doing fine in that regard. The problem isn't having sex, its finding a good partner.
>>
>>18390543
>wants children and doesn't see me just as a ticket to impregnating her

A contradiction
>>
>>18390543
>I want a woman my age that is financially independent, wants children and doesn't see me just as a ticket to impregnating her.
Those women are all taken. That's what happens when you wait this late to settle down.

If you want a family with a woman your age, your best bet is to get with category B, because neither of you will be getting older and you're risking all sorts of defects in your children.
>>
>>18390543
>huge age
27?
28?
Dont be idiot and try it anyway. The difference between 25 and 35 isnt that big as in 18 and 23. You are as adult past certain age as you can be.

>are you scared that your old bidy wont be able to keep up wirh unsatiable young pussy?
Just invest more points into oral.
>>
>>18390543
>wants children and doesn't see me just as a ticket to impregnating her.
A 35 year old needs to have kids fast. She cannot wait 2 years to get to know you, one year to live your amazing wedding and then start trying.
Get someone 5-6 years younger.
>>
>>18390470

>>B) "Oh shit my clock is coming up, gotta settle down NOW" women

>>I feel like I fucked up because now I'm too old to really get somebody I just connect with and want to grow old with.

Whats stopping you from connecting with these women? How are they not connecting to you if they aren't?
These girls are relevant to your goals why dose it matter?
>>
>>18390508
Fall in love, get married, buy a house.
Due to the phillipines law the house is at her name
She divorce and keeps the house.
Win/Win situation
>>
>>18390553
I think I will give a try to the 28-30 crowd. Maybe some still aren't taken.

>>18390590
Im still a hopeless romantic. These kind of women tend to just want to settle down and focus on their children.
>>
>>18390780
>focus on their children
You just have to train them before the baby is born. Tell them in advance how tjey will treat you as provider and wont even want to give you quick handjob before sleep to show you they still care about you.

With a bit of luck and communication, they wont stop caring about you. Just really talk about it and prevent the problems even happening.

Also after birth they all have MANY body image issues. You have to force them to believe you that you still crave their body. If you never let the intimacy and mutual trust die, no matter how many kids will be yelling and running around, your wife and you will still hold each other dearly.

Communication is the key.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.