[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this board exist? What is there here that makes this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why does this board exist? What is there here that makes this any different from r/Relationships or other such cancer?
>>
>>18390464
it was interesting/better quality before le reddit immigrants to 4chan in general. you can blame /pol/ and /b/ for the redditors.
>>
>>18390464
Why do you exist ? Why don't you die of cancer ?
>>
>>18390472
I've visited this place on and off for 3 years and it's never been any better than this. Just the same 3 problems being "solved" by the same 3 normies who are only here for the ego boost.

No one here has any interesting problems, no one here wants to solve things in the most roundabout ways, it's just the same fucking high schoolers every fucking day.
>>
>>18390478
This entire site is retarded and pointless
>>
I remember a few years back when nearly every thread was about how to kill yourself or get a gf. Its pretty 'normie' now.
>>
>>18390464
I remember when it was new. Moot made it.

I don't remember why, however, I believe it had to do with how many advice-related topics were popping up on /b/. When this board was created, all that stuff stopped. Also, in turn, the advice we give is now much better quality.
>>
You can get some solid advice here every now and then, shame it's filled with retarded teenagers who don't know how their genitals work.
>>
>>18390478
youre wrong because that guy whos been trying to move out of his small town and go to la/miami/nyc has been here for like a year
>>
>>18390472
>bullshit

>>18390478
>Just the same 3 problems being "solved" by the same 3 normies who are only here for the ego boost.

Literally the same sort of advice you get from a fortune cookie.
>Go out there and be the best

>>18390603
Occasionally, but I've never seen the board ever solve problems for socially isolated older anons. Not once. And it keeps coming up.
>>
>What is there here that makes this any different from r/Relationships or other such cancer?
What makes /v/ different from r/videogames?

Yeah, there's going to be a shit ton of overlap in content with shitholes like r/relationships. That's true with literally any other board.
>>
>>18390464
I'm hardly qualified to talk about it since I've only been here a few weeks, but fwiw I've noticed the same pattern. I don't know which is more disconcerting to me: the idea that /adv/ is actually a semi-accurate microcosm of the general population's problems(i.e. 90% "grill trouble"), or that nobody with actual problems and/or advice actually visits this board and I'm wasting my time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.