[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 33

File: 1222.jpg (131KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1222.jpg
131KB, 1280x1024px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
I've been dating a this girl for a while. She's a natural redhead, born in may, with a like for the color green and emeralds.

That said, think she'd like something like this? I have absolutely no sense for style.

http://www.ross-simons.com/products/881417.html
>>
>>18390195
We don't know her, and we don't know what she likes. Ask her friends is your best bet
>>
Do you girls actually find fapping hot? Girl send me lots of sexy stuff and wanted something back. I didn't want to but after the 4th pic and some vids I just felt bad about not sending anything back and went ahead. Asked her what she wanted to see too and things got going from there and now she has vids of me masturbating.

She just kept asking for more and send me even more shit and said she was wet after it, never really thought they would enjoy something like that. I mean I don't really see the appeal of my body or my dick.

Is she just weird? It depends?
>>
Just to sate my curiosity, does anyone know if viewing someone's profile on fagbook put you on their 'people you may know'?

Reason I'm curious being a person I know to be a confidant of the grill that rejected me just appeared on it, which makes me wonder. Could just be coincidence or whatever
>>
Cross-posting from a thread I created that got no replies:

I went out with a girl at work and thought it went well. "Went well" in the sense that it seemed like we both had a great time, and she was the one that kissed me goodnight. A few days after that, I had to go out of the country on business, and a few days before I was supposed to come back, I asked via text if she wanted to go out again when I got back, but got no reply. A few days later, after I had flown in and gone home, I asked her out again, but again got no reply.

It's over, right? Nothing's gong to come of this?
>>
>>18390216
>This person who is sexually attracted to men finds men in sexual situations attractive? But I am not sexually attracted to men and don't find men in sexual situations attractive. HOW CAN THIS BE!!!!
>>
Girls: Would a guy's willingness to participate in your niche fetish make him more attractive to you?
>>
>>18390246
Unless she's having some serious issues with her phone it's game over man.
>>
>>18390223
Yes. People you have the phone number of, people who saw your profile, friends of friends.
>>
>>18390216
Sexting is different from the "unsolicited dick pics" girls complain about. They complain when it's random and not asked for. Girls (generally) need something other than visual stimulation. Texting back and forth, and turning you on enough to get you to send things back are also probably what she liked. It's not just about your body/dick.
>>
>>18390216
It is extremely sexy to see someone you like fapping for you.

I got off to this video of my ex touching himself and talking dirty for 6 months.
>>
Other girls, what would you do if your best friend was dating an abuser?
I'm really worried about her. This guy seemed really nice, but there was something...off about him, and ever since they started dating she's been kind of distant.
I serendipitously met an ex of his through another friend, and she said he was abusive to her. I'm really worried about her, but if I try to bring anything up she gets angry.
>>
>>18390271
>ex
How about your get off to me fapping now
>>
I'm already 24 years old (turning 25 in 6 months). Will I still get to know how it feels for a girl to crush on you? I missed on teenage love altogether for being a sperg.
>>
>>18390274
Yes. Men still have a chance with women until mid to late 30s, depending on how well you age. If you're balding it will be hard. Start by going on /r9k less.
>>
Q for both about your preference

I am giving a best man speech this weekend

The speech should be
A. a short stand up comedy routine playfully ribbing the two of them followed by a serious heartfelt conclusion

B. a gushy muh feels speech about togetherness and the two of them being wonderful people with a few one liners peppered in to ease the mood
>>
>>18390274
Sure. I'm 24, I had a huge crush on a guy for 10 months.
>>
I just wanted a girl to notice me :)
>>
>>18390261
Not a chick, but unless youre specifically shopping around on some fetlife shit, i imagine MORE attractive is the operative word here.

As in: You need to ALREADY be interesting to her at a certain (probably very advanced) level before that would at all become relevant, and it would likely not at all factor in to her initial attraction.

Or at least that's what my common sense tells me.
>>
Men (not all, I know. But enough)
Why do you get so offended when girls of your race date outside of it?
My friends get harassed sometimes for it by random members of the public (I have a gf, and she's white- we get harassed for different reasons, but I have straight friends). I really don't get it. I'm not offended when white guys date Asian or black or Latina women.
>>
>>18390278
Depends if your jokes are good or not.
>>
>>18390216
Yes. Lots of men like seeing women masturbate. Why would we be any different?

>>18390261
Not necessarily more attractive, but I'd probably think of him in a positive light since that shows he's open to experimenting.

>>18390272
Tough love the shit out of her. Try to make her see reason with every means you got, one of the most telltale early signs of an abusive relationship is the separation of the victim from their previous friendships and meaningful bonds. You may not make it, but even if you fail, never hold it against her. Keep your door open for she might need it some day.
>>
>>18390272
Always trust that gut feeling you get from guys. 95% of the time it's real. I would talk to her about it without offending her. Tell her about these feelings you get about him, and how she has changed.

If she's a good friend she will not get mad at you. How was the ex abused exactly? Physically or emotionally?

>distant
I was abused by my ex and did this. It's not a good sign.

At the end of the day you cannot make decisions for her, but you can make suggestions and express concern.

If she gets mad, don't get mad too. It's an expected reaction. Just stay as a friend and let her know you will be there no matter what. In the event that anything happens, she will have you and your relationship will be stronger.
>>
>>18390281
I noticed. Hi.
>>
>>18390272
Keep being there for her and be patient. Don't blame her. And don't bring it up all the time, just if she initiates the talk.

It took my best friend 3 years to leave an abusive relationship. Just be there and be patient.
>>
>>18390293
>How was the ex abused exactly? Physically or emotionally?
Apparently it was emotional at first, but escalated.
Thanks, I'll try to talk to her.
>>18390289
>>18390293
Do you think it's a good idea to involve anyone else? She's close with her mum, and so am I (we've been friends since primary school).
>>
>>18390285
let me preface with this then: I'm the funny fat guy

so yes, my jokes are always good, but even if one doesn't land I can always save it by self depreciating

for reals though I'm not a nervous spaz on the mic. My greatest skill is being able to freestyle a conversation and somehow leave people with the impression that I'm charming
>>
>>18390300
If she feels like everyone is against her relationship, she'll dive deeper into it. Be careful when you do this.
Creates that "us against the world" feel.
>>
>>18390300
If it's nothing serious I do not think its necessary. This might overwhelm her and make her uncomfortable. Unless if he is beating her or something.

I dont know what your friend is like and you know her better. Maybe she will be mad and maybe she wont.
>>
>>18390278
>this weekend
>not already written and memorized

Such a best man anon

Are you friend of the bride? I mean actual friends. You are? Still don't make fun of her.

Is not that hard on paper, even movies get it "right". Start with something that makes everyone listen, thank everyone for coming, tease your friend a little, get serious, joke a little more, toast.

It's probably all over the internet too, this isn't something new. But you need to be honest about yourself, if you aren't funny, don't joke around. If the groom isn't one to take jokes don't joke around that hard. Maybe most of the guests don't even know who you are or maybe you're a long time friend of the guy so even their grandparents know your name and they invite you to thanksgiving when you're free.

Just start writing.
>>
>>18390304
>I'm the funny fat guy
oh really? then make me laugh right now
>>
>>18390309
just as long as you promise to remember me, will you do that?
>>
>>18390318
i will remember you, funny fat anon
>>
>>18390322
ok then

knock knock
>>
>>18390256
>>18390289
It's easy to say "duh of course it's obvious dumb anon" but we all talk from our experiences that while it is on the small scale for me it does exist and my past girlfriends never asked for something like that and I have the feeling they would've found it a little weird if I send it to them.

I'm not even dating this girl, we may have sex in the near future so send me things to make me "look forward to it".

Meanwhile probably almost every guy out there would like nudes from girls.

Just wanted to know how common it may be.
>>
Guys - my boyfriend never texts me first. I don't mind doing it in general, but I feel like I am pressuring him.
Should I stop doing it or do it a bit more rarely?
>>
>>18390326
If he's your boyfriend why can't you ask him why he doesn't text first?
>>
>so, kinda seeing this new girl
>first date
>she's not the most physically affectionate person, as in I have to initiate every time, but she wants to be close only she doesn't as yet want to be held by the waist
>isn't the most talkative but isn't really too shy
>I think she's not really experienced

Dunno if she does likes me and wat do?
Continue pursuing and how?

It just threw me because other girls were physically affectionate.
>>
>>18390328
Already did. He told me he's "bad" at keeping in touch.
Usually it wouldn't be a huge deal because we see each other every day, but we cannot meet up frequently because of finals right now, and I'd still like to hear from him more than once a week.
>>
>>18390300
Involving other people can be tricky. As >>18390305 says, you can push her into the slippery slope of "us against the world/they will never understand" and accelerate her separation from her environment. Try to contact your local social services/domestic violence help line/women's shelter so they can orientate you on how to navigate this situation and offer her help.

>>18390306
But that exactly is the catch of dealing with these situations. They're never serious enough, it never gets bad enough, you can't be that nosy and stick your paws into someone else's relationship and there was noooooooooooo way we'd know she was in trouble until one day you see a pool of her blood opening the local news. A victim of abuse doesn't stick around out of self deprecation, it's out of fear of having nowhere to go and no one to talk to without being judged for the bad choices made.
>>
>>18390338
Some guys just don't really care about texting all that much. It may be something you just have to learn to live with.
>>
>>18390324
oh great.

who's there?
>>
>>18390297
hello
>>
>>18390348
what the fuck, man?
you said you would remember me!
>>
File: c7c.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
c7c.png
98KB, 612x491px
>have three ethnicities that I'll probably never have an aesthetic attraction to
>also have been most of the only guys that have shown interest in me

Hey guys, what's up with this? I know it's not a "I want what I less likely can't have" thing because I've always had this preference.
>>
>>18390347
I generally don't mind that.
But I've been texting him before bed every day, to hear about his day and how he's doing in general. I'm wondering if I'm exaggerating and I should just let a few days go by without texting. I don't want to be clingy or annoying.
>>
>>18390326
>>18390338
>>18390338
>we see each other every day

Does he feel overwhelmed by your texting? Barely replies with interest? If no then don't stop texting if that makes you happy.

I usually don't text because I'm not that interesting, am busy with work/studying/playing videogames and I hate how it all ends up with a barely interesting chatting and maybe some jokes and memes. I don't like it, I just run out of things to say, maybe he doesn't either.

Thankfully it doesn't take much time to answer anyway so it's easy to humor them every time.

Last girlfriends wanted to talk over the phone each day at night. That suit me better for me since I loved her voice.
>>
>>18390353
hahaha good one, ok you are funny afterall
>>
File: 1490751107436.jpg (6KB, 256x267px) Image search: [Google]
1490751107436.jpg
6KB, 256x267px
>>18390361
>playing videogames
>>
>>18390365
It's what I do to cope with my empty life. Don't judge.
>>
>>18390351
Hi again
>>
>>18390354
Would probably help if you gave more details, such as your ethnicity, theirs, and what sort of culture they came from.
>>
>>18390368
>cope
yeah when you're 15.
>>
>>18390365
>Wow, look at that loser
>I'd hate to be a grown adult doing a hobby that I enjoy, am I right folks?
>>
>>18390361
No, he seems engaged in the conversation and all. We joke around and are cute.
I mostly just want some cutesy and to know he's doing fine.

I wouldn't mind talking on the phone (actually love his voice so much). I'll ask him if he prefers doing that.
>>
>>18390373
Maybe but I have nothing else. It's literally my excuse for waking up and going to work to make money to keep playing videogames.
>>
>>18390276
Not balding yet luckily. Also I'd like to think I got my shit together in the looks department pretty heavily. I lost a lot of weight, I'm trying to dress better, getting haircuts, the whole shebang.

>>18390279
That is reassuring. Thanks.
>>
How can I get my wife interested in sex again after having a baby?
>>
>a guy at work has shown interest in me and another girl
>he's in charge of organising a social event that involves teams of 3-4 people
>the other girl and I have been placed on the same team as him
Coincidence? Teams were supposedly drawn out of a hat.
>>
>>18390371
>white (though my dad was mixed Brazilian), have pale hazel eyes, olive skin, and very light brown hair
I'm generally turned off by the looks of...
>middle-easterners (though I understand that this is a broad category)
>Indians
>Mexicans
There's probably more but typically those are the ones.
>>
>>18390382
Help her with the baby and the house work. Let her take time for herself while you run the errands. Compliment her. Initiate physical contact without expecting sex - cuddle her, kiss her, hold her, etc. Try to find a moment without the baby to spend time with each other, do something romantic together instead of a fuck marathon.

Also - wait. It is normal to have a low sex drive when the baby just arrived.
>>
>>18390386
It's possible it's deliberate, it's possible it's a coincidence. No real way for us to know.
>>
File: DrPhil-1280x720px-Shareimage.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DrPhil-1280x720px-Shareimage.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>18390375
>video games
>hobby
>>18390380
put that energy into getting pussy life will improve
>>
>>18390382
You dumb retard, you think she will actually want to have sex with you after what she had to experience for 9 months? And what she has to do right now?

How old is the baby? I bet they are hardwired by nature to stop wanting to have sex just so they put all their effort on their current kid.
>>
>>18390395
And what do you do for fun oh great judge of what's acceptable and what's not?
>>
>>18390395
I actually started dating girls after getting tired of being made fun off at work.

Not my kind of thing sadly but it's not that bad either.
>>
>>18390388
>white (though my dad was mixed Brazilian), have pale hazel eyes, olive skin
Next you'll tell me Italians are white.

Regarding people from the middle east and India, I've actually found it a curious topic. Apparently many of them go to the west thinking the women will be easy sex after coming from such a conservative place but don't really get the local customs, which is why creepy messages from them are such a meme.
>>
>>18390392
All good advice, only thing is I have tried most of it. She gets separation anxiety when she isn't with him, which I get but he is 7months old now and I would think she would want some time to herself or even with me. I try to help out as much as I can but I work long days in a physically demanding job so it's not always easy.
>>
>meet guy from video game
>asks to see me
>send him selfie
>"lol you're cute xD"

So basically he's not that attracted to me, right?
>>
>>18390408
Why would that mean he's not attracted to you? And why do you care what a guy from a video game thinks anyway?
>>
>>18390408
Sounds interested to me, maybe just a tad on the shy side
>>
>>18390405
>Next you'll tell me Italians are white.
I'm Italian and I'm paler than my northern european friends.
:(
>>
File: 1486618461775.png (209KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486618461775.png
209KB, 1000x1000px
>>18390400
I spend my time golfing, fishing, volunteering, picking up women, and expanding my knowledge in various fields of study.
>>
>>18390408
Do your mark your calendar "Opposite Day" every day or something?
>>
File: 125778648535.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
125778648535.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>>18390401
Are you gay, wagie? Prepare for my fat NEET cock
>>
>>18390417
But you still spend time shitposting on 4chan? I doubt your claims.
>>
>>18390414
It doesnt count if you don't go outside
>>
>>18390408
No, there's a extremely small possibility he's being ironic about it but otherwise that's basically your standard compliment but in retarded teen speech.

Beware of a socially incapable virgin or a 15yo behind it.
>>
>>18390405
Anon, regardless of the political correct option, basically everyone here refers to me as the "white girl." I'm pretty sure it's more of a matter of what people believe you are over the ultimate truth.
>>
>>18390426
>It doesnt count if you don't go outside
I go outside! I even went to the seaside last year.

I'm just pale.
>>
>>18390411
Because I like him duh
>>18390419
Well the "lol" was weird I guess it was like he was laughing at me or something? Made me feel insecure.

Also he's not the only guy that has called me cute like isn't it true that guys call you cute when you're kinda ugly just to be nice?
>>
>>18390433
I thought the sarcasm was fairly thick.
>>
>>18390441
I call girls cute when they are cute, to me cute is saying attractive in a innocent looking kind of way
>>
>>18390441
No, guys usually call cute girls cute. It's best not to read too much into people using "lol" when texting. It gets sprinkled in everywhere when someone is trying to keep the mood light.
>>
>>18390424
It's not that hard to do that on the weekends and be on 4chan to cool down at night. I suspect you are jealous of my accomplishments in life, as expected.
>>
>>18390442
Yeah, I sensed it but I genuinely have met people that wholeheartedly believe that someone mixed (however little it is) isn't white.

Still, maybe it'd be better to just take silly gray-area shit like that as a joke anyway.
>>
>>18390450
>>18390446
Oh...sorry guys I'm mildly autistic and misinterpret people.
>>
>>18390458
>guy doesn't mince words and straight up tells you what he thinks
>"I misinterpret people because I'm autistic"
No, you're a retard
>>
>>18390463
Chill out, some people are just fucked up and insecure. She's probably just used to people not saying what they mean...like other girls.
>>
>>18390463
It's an ironic comment you fucktard.
>>
Do you girls ever make the first move.
If you liked a guy would you say it if you thought you wouldn't see him again, for a while at least?

Would you just wait for this guy to make the first move?
>>
>>18390463
That was unnecessarily harsh, now I do agree that women should stop looking for deeper meaning to stuff men say. Let's face it we are simple beings. We will say what we mean.
>>
File: worried laughter.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>18390395
>thing you like
>hobby
>>
>>18390475
I'd say that I like a guy, or find him attractive. However, being pursued by a guy at least lets me know he likes me at first. Depends what you really consider a first move, since advancements can just be taken as compliments.
>>
>>18390497
video games are not a hobby, its not a talent you work for, its an addiction just like porn
>>
File: hobby.png (9KB, 421x165px) Image search: [Google]
hobby.png
9KB, 421x165px
>>18390515
:/
>>
>>18390515
>its not a talent you work for
Tell that to the professional gamers earning millions of dollars in competition because of the skill they've acquired and worked for.
>>
Girls, if you were attacked by another girl, for whatever reason, girl fight/trying to snatch ur shit off you.. Would you want your bf / guy friends to help or for them to keep their hands off the girl because she is a girl?
>>
Guys: if you and a girl were about to sit down to have a talk (like what are we doing here etc) would you think it was pushy/needy/ autistic of her to have notes written down?
>>
>>18390534
What kind of notes?
>>
>>18390532
He should be able to calmly pull her off and restrain her whilst I ask for an apology. No aggression or violence needed.
>>
>>18390534
Are you saying you keep notes of things about your boyfriend that you don't like written down in a big list?
>>
>>18390535
like to help me say it all right. Things like I know we're both working on our own stuff, you're a bit scared of commitment, I don't want things to move too fast etc
Its hard to get it right from my head esp if I have a nice script planned out but then just sperg out when it comes to it.
>>
Should guys be making moves on the first date?
How do you respond if she's not all that responsive to it yet?
>>
>>18390538
No I didn't mean that. Notes like what I think he wants, what I want, how I think we should proceed. Sadly he is not (yet) my boyfriend.
>>
>>18390542
So what are the notes of? Topics of conversation to touch on?
>>
>>18390550
Well he's kinda been sending mixed signals and we've been dancing around what we're doing. I wanted to say something like:
>this is hard for me bc I don't like uncertainty, I'm scared of being hurt bc of my emotional/experiential baggage
>I know you have shit from the past as well and find it hard to open up emotionally
>I slightly regret how quickly it became sexual between us. I'd love to get to know each other without sexual/emotional pressure
>but I don't want to take more off the table bc I really like you
>part of dealing with the shit of the past is being open to the future
>>
>>18390559
Yeah, it's a little weird to have notes like that.
>>
>>18390561
Fuck. Guess I'll just have to memorise it then.
>>
>>18390534
It would be unusual for sure but I'd think its sort of cute. I like it when girls are really passionate about something.
>>
>>18390559
Its not weird femanon. Normal to forget what you want to say.
>>
>>18390195
Ask her, not /adv.

>>18390216
Girls are as horny creatures as you are given right situation. And now imagine they can keep going after cum.

>>18390223
Facebook mines your life by
>phone: recording microphone, camera, contacts, your browsing history from certain browsers and google play: installed apps
>browser anywhere: tracking cookies, intrusive ads, practically any website with button thumbs up while you are logged in on facebook tell them where have you been and what have you done there
>your friends
Tagging you on photos. Also algorithm are in place extracting names mentioned in chat.
Basically by having facebook account they know you better than your mom.

>>18390246
Probably yes.

>>18390261
It is better to connect on personal level than on fetish one. But you still get good boy points in trying to please her.

>>18390272
First step for abusers is to make the victim to cut all contact with family/friends so they cant call for help. Print some article about
>how abusers works and how to spot them
and hand it to her with written phone number of yours. Hopefully she will get beaten badly enough to snap from it. Calling police can work once she has bruisers all over her body.

>>18390274
Stop asking retarded questions and go online dating.

>>18390283
Racism combined with insecurity.

>>18390326
>pressuring him
Nah. Love is selfish. It is natural you want to eat him whole. If he was bothered by it, he would tell you. Just ask him how troublesome are you for him by texting. I bet that if you stopped now he would get worried about you.

>>18390332
She has probably autism. Ask her on more dates, buy condoms and netflix and chill.

>>18390354
Dumb frogposter.

>>18390365
>drinking alcohol

>>18390382
Once girls turn into mom, baby is priority 1 and husband get priority below new boots.

Do not let intimacy die. She is probably insecure by her new body, her pussy hurt and her brain is filled with hormones.

Cuddle and dont mention sex. Cuddle a lot.
>>
>>18390532
Not really. I mean, I have a blackbelt, I'm fairly sure I could beat up most girls my age, or at least disable her long enough to find appropriate authorities.
>>
>>18390578
What makes you say she probably has autism? lol
>>
>>18390532
Nah. Usually it'd make things escalate.
If I am in trouble and can't restrain her, I wish he helped me with that. But, yeah - no harming or shit.
>>
File: 1490703296964.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490703296964.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>18390579
>I'm fairly sure I could beat up most girls my age, or at least disable her
>>
>>18390578
calm down Chad
>>
>>18390386
It will be battle royal over his love girl. Your best bet is
>dont shit where you eat
forget about him and ignore his advances.

>>18390406
Did you know you can make her horny while she hold the baby close? Her vagina probably still hurt and her body imagine has been probably shattered. Try just fingering and demand handjob. Be creative. Until the kid is like 2 years old, you can practically have sex next to it.

Just make sure she still feels like sexy woman. Cuddle. Cuddle. Cuddle. Tell her how sexy she is and cuddle. Throw all love you have at her. Try drinking wine with her to ease her. And really, dont go for piv. She has to be at ease first.

>>18390399
Is this shitpost or does people like this really exist? Feminazi?

>>18390408
Nope, he want your pussy. But unless you are close enough to see each other on date, it isnt worth the trouble. Do not fall for ldr.

>>18390475
If you are guy, it is YOUR responsibility to hit on girls silly. That or die alone. Yes girls sometimes make the first move, but more probable is winning lottery.

>>18390532
Be gentelman and never let your girl to be harmed.

>>18390534
That would be cool. A bit autism, but still cool. Do it!

>>18390545
Yes. She has to feel attractive to you, or you will be ghosted or put to friendzone.

>>18390581
Because that anon told she isnt shy. So that is the next step. Unable to show proper social interaction shows that.

>>18390593
I am not chad :-(
My hearth is too pure and nice to behave like that to girls like the chad from the memes.
>>
File: 1496544566729.jpg (44KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1496544566729.jpg
44KB, 596x628px
>>18390595
>pure and nice
No, you were an asshole to me even if all I wanted was some help.
>>
>>18390598
>were
Sometimes all you need is kick to your fat whiny ass to get out of your mindset and do something.

Also which poster are you? It is easy to attack like this when i have no way how to defend my views.

>it is just another master baiter with folder full of reaction pictures
>>
>>18390595
Maybe the autistic girl doesn't like him?
And keep making moves on a girl?
>>
File: 1495503847046.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1495503847046.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>18390595
>nice guy
>nice guy
>nice guy
if you're so great why are you here and possibly single?
>inb4 all women are whores
>>
>>18390595
>It will be battle royal over his love girl.
What?

>Your best bet is >dont shit where you eat forget about him and ignore his advances.
I'm not interested in him, I have a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure he knows it. His advances make me kind of uncomfortable
>>
>>18390613
Not that guy, but it was a little unclear.

Don't be brain dead of course it's not a coincidence.
>>
>>18390616
That's my suspicion, but I don't want to jump to conclusions unfairly, even if it's just in my mind.
>>
>>18390600
Who knows. Why are you THAT interested anyway? When girl doesnt like you that much, her reactions should tell you on date. If not, something is off.

So really the only sure way how to tell is to get more dates. So until she tells you to fuck off, you still have chance.

>>18390604
I have to admit master baiter that your game is strong. If i were a bit younger and dumber, i would eat the bait flawlessly.

What is your main board?

>>18390613
He is just some guy who want any pussy. So he hits on his coworkers.
>have boyfriend
Doesnt matter to him. He will try any trick to get into your panties.
>pro tip
Dont get drunk when he is around.

>uncomfortable
Slap him when he does his next move (if verbal comunication isnt enough). Shut him down. Or file HR complaint. But that will probably do nothing.
>>
Guys - if a friend had a crush on you, would you want her to confess?
>>
>>18390621
>master baiter
...So is this a label you throw at anyone who says something you don't like? That dear anon wasn't even me.
>>
File: 1487923918708.jpg (16KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1487923918708.jpg
16KB, 231x244px
>>18390621
My main board is your gfs pussy
>>
>>18390623
Not unless I liked her back. Should be fairly obvious if we're flirting and stuff
>>
>>18390623
Unless she was ugly.
>>
>>18390625
>throw a label
:-)
Anon please, look at his posts again.
>>18390628
>>18390604
you have to learn when it is worth of throwing arguments and when it is time to back off. You cant beat trolls by logic, emotions or memes. The only weapon against them is silence.

And you still havent told me which poster you were :-)

>>18390623
Ask him on date. Dont go full
>i love you, please let me have your babies!
You want to have many 1vs1 actions with him where you do stuff like smiling, handholding and kissing? If he isnt retard, he will know where this is going. Just make sure it is only you two. Dont allow him to bring additional friends.
>>
>>18390621
If she didnt like him how would she act?
>>
>>18390631
I think I am pretty cute.

>>18390630
I just want to either date him, or get rejected and be done with this.
I don't want to be friends with him if he doesn't want to date me.

>>18390639
>Dont allow him to bring additional friends.
We always hang out alone.
>>
>>18390639
Not one of those posters but...
Please stop using the smiley face, it's the most passive aggressive shit I've ever seen on this board and it's making my soul ache
>>
File: Never trust women.png (952KB, 1017x786px) Image search: [Google]
Never trust women.png
952KB, 1017x786px
>>18390623
That'd be cool but I'd probably never actually believe it.
>>
>>18390648
Why anon?
>>
>>18390651
It's just such a highly unusual thing for a girl to do. Especially for me.
>>
>>18390652
But guys are qt.
>>
File: 1496471478097.jpg (88KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1496471478097.jpg
88KB, 720x405px
Hey other girls. And guys too I guess.

I get the feeling that one of my dormmates likes to shit-talk me or something when I'm not around. It's happened before where I've accidentally overheard her saying some shit about me. Really basic, low-tier shit (aka, whining about how I sometimes change clothes twice in the daytime), but shit nonetheless. Today it happened again

>moving out because she failed all her classes
>she forgot something
>open door to rush out to her
>think I heard her saying my name to other dormmate but then she seems to transfer over to complimenting some random thing
>can't tell if I just was imagining things
>it's her move-out day and yet I'm still the most important thing to talk about, what the fuck?

All my life I've always been sensitive and against backtalking or gossiping about anyone and usually call it out if it's malicious. Thankfully this is the only girl I've ever known that has done it to me, but it's still weird as fuck.

I know I should grow a thicker skin and everything, though I still would like to know: what do you tell yourself when people wrong you like that?
>>
>>18390656
Is it even talking shit about you?
>>
>>18390534
I would appreciate her meticulousness.
Most people hate changing their view, and when communication is only verbal, it gets out of hand very quickly if you are talking to a not very bright person. Even in the average case, you would be surprised how willingly people are to argue with one another about concepts they don't have the same definition of. And how often people simply forget the exact words they used two three sentences ago. In fact most relationship arguments start like that.

Writing a note help clarify things, it is adorable for a girl to do it. A guy doing it might be called autistic though.
>>
>>18390659
Hmm. I can't help assuming it is based off of the few times I overheard her. Never joking/laughing, usually condescending and complaining. And it's all about really bizarre things like some of my slightly uncommon habits--never about what I've done personally to her, how I behaved/what I said, or objectively dumb stuff I did.

It's just kind of perplexing.
>>
>>18390656
why would you change clothes twice in daytime?
>>
>>18390656
I'm a guy and I have caught out quite a few guys and girls talking shit about me. I try my best to just delete them out of my life permanently. If it's not possible to get rid of them just watch what you say around them so it gives them less to talk about.

Even then though people are gonna make up bs if they really want people to think bad of you. Most people are just cunts.
>>
>>18390644
>date him or get rejected
Then you already got your answer. Tell him you want to be his girlfriend and see his reaction. Dont forget to buy condoms.

>>18390645
>passive aggressive
It makes me sad that you have such ptsd from it. Why is that?
>tell me good reason and i will stop

>>18390642
If you dont like some guy, you dont go on dates with him. Easy. If you already were on date and you dont like him, have basic human decency and tell him to fuck off so he doesnt have to make such post on /adv/ and wonderingvwhat have he done wrong.

>>18390654
Based femanon.

>>18390725
This. Cut assholes from your life like the cancer they are.
>>
>>18390188
Girls

Do you like that guys are so sexually visual or do you wish we were more like you?
>>
>>18390813
>Do you like that guys are so sexually visual or do you wish we were more like you?
I like it because it is easier to seduce a man. I dislike it because men can rarely be faithful in the "I only have eyes for you" way.
>>
>>18390813
I'm not fussed. I'm not ugly or disgusting, but I have other things to offer too.
>>
File: a cat.jpg (581KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
a cat.jpg
581KB, 2448x3264px
>>18390722
Sometimes I have to run between my classes and my days are 12 hours long--I like being as fresh as I can be so I usually change into a different shirt. Is that wrong?

>>18390725
Thanks. I ended up asking myself "do I want to be the type of person who lets shitty opinions influence them?" And no, I don't...all this while I've been so careful about respecting other people and their opinions, but this habit - left unchecked - can pollute the mind.

Damn it, I can't believe I let this get to me. Ah, well, at least now I can laugh it off.
>>
>>18390884
well it's weird but not wrong
Are you like super sweaty or something
I spend my days from 10 AM to 10 PM at different classes too but I don't feel the need to go back to my room and change. Unless I play tennis with friends.

>moving out because she failed all her classes

she moved out, what does it matter? also aren't you talking shit about her kek
>>
>>18390895
I have a super high metabolism and generally high body heat. It really doesn't help that I like dressing modestly because my curves attract waaaay too much attention.

She was just something stuck on my mind--she's gone, but not forgotten. Probably one of the last, if not the last, memory I had of her was a sour one...of course I wanted to resolve it and move on.

And shit-talking? I didn't really say anything against her aside from "shitty opinions". If calling shit-talking shitty is no better, then so be it.
>>
>>18390918
>I like dressing modestly because my curves attract waaaay too much attention.

Are you... fat?

well it's ok to wear shorts and show more skin in the summer!

In my campus that's how most girls dress anyway
>>
File: 1491980149823.gif (4MB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1491980149823.gif
4MB, 600x398px
>>18390929
No, I just have a huge ass and set of tits, along with long as fuck legs. I don't like being approached/looked at by guys so...yeah. I'll look for some decent summer clothes though because fuck knows I'll need some.
>>
>>18390941
reminds me of this girl I met at our cafeteria
Her ass was indeed pretty distracting.
>>
>>18390941
I feel your pain, anonette.
Just know that there's someone else wearing jeans and loose t-shirts all summer.
>>
>>18390943
My thoughts exactly.
>>18390947
Hello fellow sufferer! Nice to know there's more like me out there.
...Now that I think of it, I'd show off my curves if the rest of me was on par. Me in reasonably flattering clothes is like a tea party where the tea leaves and books all caught on fire, the classy tea cups broke, and all that's left is the scrumptious cake. The cake brings all the boys to the party but there's nothing to enjoy it with or justify the tea party. No boy will stay for long. So, I figured I'm better off just not ever letting any boy eat the cake or even having a tea party at all.

Weird analogy, but it at least made me laugh at my stupid situation.
>>
>>18390965
That's silly Anonette, I'm sure you are a nice person. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Why do you feel like you're not worthy of attention?

I was fat as a teenager and guys looking at me still makes me super autistic. In my head, a guy looking at me is "HAH HE HATES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A FATTY" and not a "Oh, he wants to have his dick in your mouth".
When my boyfriend undressed me he literally told me "You're an expensive present wrapped up in toilet paper".

I laughed for your analogy, by the way.
>>
There's this stereotype that men are more sexual than women, but I've never been with a guy with a higher sex drive than me. I'm a femanon in my early thirties, had quite a bit of sex in relationships and otherwise.
>>
>>18391060
derp. Forgot question. Do you find the stereotype to be true, other femanons and maleanons?
>>
I posted this once already but it was right before the thread was kill.
So there is this girl,
we were friends for some time already, but we (she is more to blame for that) started messaging each other. Last week we went to a bar with some of our friends and classmates. During the night she was feeling up my arm, chest etc. complimenting me. We were talking about bunch of stuff, and she often mentioned something positive about me. Later she said that she is really into guys like me and also that I am really good looking and so on.
And also she told me this story about some dude, who apparently looked like me and they knew each other for few years and when they were about to move to other sides of a country the guy confessed that he had a crush on her for the whole time. And then she said, that if the guy would tell her sooner, she would give it a try with him.... this all obviously left me little confused on the spot.

I quess it would look like she is interested in me. And she is cute as heck, funny, interesting, bold, ballsy and we have lot of common interests, views and hobbies so I would be interested too.
But the thing is, she has a boyfriend and their relationship seems nice and functioning. Also her bf is bro-tier aswell.

So before I'll crash this entire fucking thing with no survivors, I ask you for your opinions and advice.
What the fuck is up? What did she mean by this? What do? Wwyd?
>>
>>18391060
There are women that may be more sexual than men, but the way it manifests is very differently. Almost more like a hunger at times.

Norah Vincent covered it decently I thought, some broad who basically pretended to be a man to understand the other sex.
>>
>>18391060
Yes.
You're different, how often do you want sex? maybe you're nymphomaniac.
>>
>>18391060
Generally, yes - the stereotype is true.
But of course every stereotype isn't true for each and every person. I have a high-ish sex drive.
>>
>>18390895
>10 AM to 10 PM at different classes
classes are not that long
>>
>>18390965
but what do you usually wear? define modestly

honestly i think anything you wear will attract attention
>>
>>18391179
Thats an excessive example but its not always just a matter of how long they are. I spent something like 7 hours on campus one semester just because my Diff Eq class was so late in the day, but Chem was in the morning.
>>
>>18391190
hey i have to take those classes too. are they really that hard? what should i expect? im doing some learning on my own before classes start. everyone tells me its a GPA killer
>>
>>18391202
I'm not the best person to reference since I seem to have issues with what people breeze through and vice versa. Chemistry was pretty straightforward, Diff Eq was piss easy. However everyone told me Linear Algebra would be easy and Thermodynamics would be one of the great filters, but my experiences are the complete opposite.

To be honest what nails people in the ass the most is that they approach it with highschool tier study habits though. I recommend ritalin if Statics & Dynamics is required.
>>
>>18391213
good point. Calc ll is so easy and everyone told me its the hardest class.
>>
>>18390813
Sometimes it sucks because I feel like I've been passed over by men because they're off chasing more attractive women. But for the most part it's not a big deal.
>>
>>18391060
Women are far more sexual then us but they tend to hide it because of social stigma.
>>
>>18390532
I'd like for him/them to restrain her, yes.
>>
>>18391179
At my uni, popular classes from statistics department (data mining, regression analysis) or electrical engineering department (computer vision, optimization) are all 7 - 10 PM
That is to accommodate those who have to work during the day.
In fact the more "applied" and hot the topic is, the more likely it's at night. The theoretical and fundamental courses like analysis or algebra are in the afternoon.

>>18391213
Last semester I was TA/grader for a linear algebra class, if you think course sucks please blame your professor, not the poor TA!
Linear algebra and differential equation can be put in a calculus series. I don't think it is wise to teach them separately. Students start having these problems of doing well in one and doing badly in the other, while two courses are much related and use the similar techniques.

For most curriculum, the real mathematics begins when one starts seeing pathology with rational numbers and the need for the reals (otherwise it will mess up everything in differential and integral calculus)
>>
>>18391297
>Last semester I was TA/grader for a linear algebra class, if you think course sucks please blame your professor, not the poor TA!
The issue is just a culmination of things. Diff Eq just worked with my natural thought process better, but also the teacher uses an entirely different notation than the book so its even easier than usual for things to snowball out of control if you miss a lecture.
>>
>>18391287
you know what happens when a guy restrains an aggressive girl, right? body parts are gonna rub against each other, heavy breathing, sexual tension will rise, and especially if she's small and shapely...you won't want them alone with each other after that.
>>
Girls

How common is it that girls don't want to have kids?

I never want kids, and that's a very serious topic to me. I'd like to have a girlfriend who doesn't want kids. But it seems every single girl I've met wants them
>>
File: 1495721120771.png (177KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1495721120771.png
177KB, 500x524px
Hi. Tomorrow I have a date with a girl who's around 35cm (1 foot) shorter than I am (I'm 184cm, she's around 150cm). We are both the same age, 23. I'm also pretty new to all sorts of dating because I have been mostly focusing on studying until now.

We met online and we have chatted on text only. A few weeks back we met in person for the first time. That time we took a few hours long walk together, but later I realized how stupid it was since when walking it's not the easiest thing to keep eye contact with her partly because of our height difference. Later she also told me that she felt a bit insecure because she's so small.

This time I want to somehow fix the problem with the height difference so we get more eye contact so things would feel more natural.

So the question is, what whould you suggest us to do on our date to reach that goal?

I was thinking like going to take her to some cafeteria. That way I could be face-to-face with her and we would both be kind of on a same level if you think of the height.

Any other solutions?
>>
>>18391374
Dont worry, senpai. I've dated a 153 cm tall girl who weighted about 40kg while I am 202 cm 118 kg monstrosity. Really, a non issue. But cafeteria seems nice.
>>
>>18391392
Thanks
>>
>>18391337
what text book were you using?
for non math majors I would recommend Gilbert Strang's linear algebra.

Also I would advise against learning completely new math concepts at the lecture if you don't already have a solid base on set theory and logic and familiar with theorem statements. Learn it before hand at home.
I understand that from calculus of one variable to differential equation is an easier transition since mathematics at this point is still to compute something, compute a solution, compute an integral, compute the wronskian, compute the Laplace transform etc. you don't have to deal with axiomatic view of familiar objects (like vector) while mathematical proofs are just for verifying cool stuffs people told you.
The format definitions - examples - theorem - proof was perhaps first encountered in linear algebra? idk if this is the case for your major.
>>
>>18391372
It's not super rare, but surely most people want kids.
Just talk about it right away if that's a dealbreaker for you. I bring up dealbreaker things over the first few dates.
>>
File: 8KGkH1X3hn4.jpg (136KB, 725x1025px) Image search: [Google]
8KGkH1X3hn4.jpg
136KB, 725x1025px
I had a fight with my girlfriend. Went to friends and basically spilled every piece of resentment I had. Basically, I some sort of insulted her, in front of my friends (not mutual).

Now I fucking regret that to an insane extent. She doesn't know, but I feel utterly bad around her for now. What should I do? Does it make me a shit person?
>>
>>18391450
she probably does the same thing with her guy friends, dont worry.
>>
Guys - I am a girl and I like a guy 3 years younger than me.
Do I have a chance?

I always dated guys 2+ years older than me. When a younger guy hit on me is because I look younger, and they kinda just stop as soon as they found out my age.
>>
What does goodnsex feel like for a woman?
>>
>>18391489
I feel like my whole body is tingling and my mind is numb. And orgasms. Lots of orgasms.
It's more the burning passion than the orgasms themselves tho.
>>
>>18391487
>Do I have a chance?
ask him
you're older, it's pretty easy to seduce him.
When I was 16 I didn't even know what hit me until after the sex
>>
>>18391497
He isn't a minor, he's 22. He's just so fucking cute.
>>
>>18391487
if you have cute/hot yes.
>>
>>18391487
It might be a little weird, but you being three years older probably isn't a dealbreaker as long as you're okay with it.
Does he know you're three years older? You might want to not bring that up immediately.
>>
>>18391500
I'm pretty cute.
I often get guys his age hitting on me but they leave me alone when they found out how old I am. Which discouraged me a lot.

>>18391501
Yeah, he knows.
I was his latin tutor in high school. He is really cute, and he's very funny and smart.
I saw him a couple of weeks ago in uni and he added me on facebook, been crushing since.
>>
>>18390623
yes but with actions (start cuddling or something) instead of words
>>
Guys what do you think of this haircut?
>>
>>18391519
If guys his age are hitting on you it's probably because they want to stick their dicks in you. I kinda doubt they stop wanting to stick their dicks in you because they find out you're 25. If they stop hitting on you it might be more of an insecurity thing or something. Women tend to go for men older than they are, so when they learn you're older than they are they kinda assume their chances aren't too good or something and lose hope/interest.
If you're interested in this guy you might need to take the initiative.
>>
How to prove to a girl that I love her?

We were texting for 2 months but I hesitated to reveal my feelings because I wasn't sure about them.. I tried to sleep with her and asked her to come to my house.. Now she blocked me.. I tried making fake accoutns to tell her I love her.. But i always ended up telling her that I'm texting with other girls to make her jealous.. I don't know how to fix the situation.. What should I tell her?
>>
>>18391548
When I'm not wearing make up I get hit on by high school kids.
So yeah, probably I'll just ask him out.
>>
>>18391540
Its a nice haircut for a girl, but for some reason very popular with fatties (no offense)
>>
Today while using the lift at the 10th floor a really pretty girl walked in, I looked at her, her eyes and body, our eyes met for a brief moment, then she moved towards me, stood right in front of me, there were three other guys but she stood in my corner close enough that my nose was near her hair and I could smell her. I feel really horny when a hot chick stands this close, with her back towards me. All I could think of was sex. Then it's the first floor, we walked out, it was raining, we walked our separate ways. And I can't stop thinking about her.

Wouldn't it be creepy to start talking to her out of no where?
How do you get over attractive strangers?

Also the reason I'm horny and lonely is that I only live here in the summer, I can't date right now, I just want sex, I'm leaving this city when summer ends. If a guy presents his situation like this, would a girl put out? assume mutual attraction.
>>
>>18391565
It's not impossible but it depends on a lot of factors, like how charming and attractive you are, obviously. Just start chatting with her and see where it goes.
>>
Guys: how can I delineate between a guy who says it's moving too fast bc he's had bad experiences etc and one who just wants the pump and dump?
I'd keep trying with the former but obvi ditch the latter, if only I could tell.
>>
>>18391587
If I see her again, yes. I live 21 floors above her.
Right now I'm more interested in how to get over situation like this, I can't stop fantasizing about her.
>>
>>18391487
>When a younger guy hit on me is because I look younger, and they kinda just stop as soon as they found out my age.

This is because most girls are this:
>always dated guys 2+ years older

Straight up, finding out a girl is older than me tells me I barely stand a chance and should cut my losses.
>>
How can you completely destroy a woman's self esteem and sense of self?
>>
what's the longest you've been in a relationship
>>
>>18391672
Who hurt you?
>>
>>18391672
You don't have that sort of power over someone if they don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>18391702
>>
>>18391672
Kidnap her and amputate both her arms and legs and gouge out her eyes.
>>
Is being fully shaved a common thing among girls now? I've only been with two girls, one wasn't shaved (liked it much more), the other was really icky about being cleaning and always shaved bald.

What's more common nowadays?
>>
>>18391702
2 and a half years
>>
>>18391702
10 years, 2 months.
>>
>>18392096
Fully shaved is kind of the norm, from what I hear especially in the US. I'm sure that many guys over here (Europe) also prefer shaved, but it is not really broadly socially accepted to make a big deal out of genitals not being bald. Obviously I have intimate info from very few people but my friends and myself had sex just fine with pubes. My ex didn't even want me to clean it up in any way (like the bikini area or whatever).
I feel like a combination of porn and the trend itself have made pubic hair more taboo. People often refer to it as gross and impractical, which isn't objectively true, just a matter of taste and perception.
>>
>>18392096
it seems to me that it was the norm a few years back, now i see a lot of neatly trimmed, landing strips, bare, pretty much a bit of everything. the only thing i dont encounter very often is all out bush
>>
>>18392096
Idk about other chicks, but I insist on shaving everything down there. I've had guys go down on me for two seconds before stopping, and an ex told me it felt like kissing a mustache. Current boyfriend doesn't care, but I do. I am lasering this shit off asap.
>>
>>18392177
bless you, anon
eating bald pussy is pretty awesome
>>
Is men caring more about the physical aspects of sex rather than mental a meme?

I'm a guy but I care about the mental aspects a lot too. I know some guys go overboard and care only about physical aspects but is this the majority?

I'm deeply offended for being labelled as a mindless sex machine.
>>
K,, maybe I am worried about nothing but I want some honest opinions.

My lack of romantic and sexual experience makes me feel like nobody will want me and it really fucks with my head when I'm talking to new girls. I'm 19, I've been in one relationship and had sex with two girls. Maybe that doesn't sound too unusual, but compared to other people I feel like I'm not doing too great. I don't see why any girl my age would want to be with me when she can get online and find a guy who's like 27, smooth, has lots of sexual experience, has a career, etc. I see girls around me, of my age and physical attractiveness, including my ex girlfriend, hanging out with these guys who are really well established in life, have lots of experience so they know how to talk to women, etc. Were these guys like me at some point? I don't know how I'm supposed to gain any experience with such a late start.
>>
Guys,

I'm worried I'll slip up and accidently tell my boyfriend I love him. Let's say you're in a relationship and you reallly like her, but you aren't really at that point yet. If she said it casually in passing how would you feel? Would you feel pressured because you don't feel the same way?
>>
>>18392215
i would be horrified, but i am a damaged individual
that said, i think waiting until the appropriate moment is the wisest course of action
>>
>>18391540
Looks like qtie.

>>18391551
>texting for two months
You failed at inviting her on date at 1st convo. Ask her on date. AND STOP TELLING LIES!

>>18391565
If you see her again, greet her politely, SMILE, introduce yourself and ask her for her phone number. If she asks why, tell her
>so i can ask you on date later
In the worst case she will start screaming rape. In the best case she will marry you. Good luck.

>>18391592
Just keep dating him and dont give him sex easily. In time he either marry you or ghost you. Works both ways.

>>18391672
Tell her she is fat and will die alone childless.

>>18392096
I prefer my girls to be shaved. So i can eat her pussy properly.

>>18392200
Cum and dump dudes yes. But see FAQ:
>not all boys/girls

>>18392205
>19
>lack of romantic and sexual experience
Stop being idiot, be glad you arent manslut and fire off ok cupid or tinder to gain free gf.

>>18392215
>i love him
You are girl. You can tell him anytime you feel like it. Just dont cry if he wont be able to lie to you and tell
>me too
Boys are scared of commitment. So it can take a while before they can say it too.
>pro tip
Dont trust his words, but trust his actions he do for you. Would he do all this stuff if he didnt love you?

Good luck!
>>
why do women crave BBC nowadays?
>>
>>18392293
I hate big dicks and don't find black guys attractive.
>>
File: 0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs..png (17KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs..png
17KB, 495x391px
>>18392310
It checks out.

>white race comfirmed to be superior again
>>
>>18392293
>watches tons of interracial porn
>starts eyeing black male/white female couples on the street due to angst/lust/whatever
>starts noticing them all the time despite stats still showing white women overwhelmingly marry white men http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
>complains that women are "crave BBC" (like in the porn he sees)

Fucking men. Step it up here. Or find another excuse or whatever.
>>
>>18392310
>I hate big dicks

Nice meme, you are anonymous, you can stop lying
>>
>>18392327
White guys are qts.
Honestly all girls I know would basically just date their own race or white guys.
>>
>>18392338
I really do.
Favourite size is around 6.5", would be happy with anything between 4.5" and 7". Bigger than that it gets annoying.
Blowjobs hurt my throat and jaw, anal requires serious preparation, you can't really have a quick fuck because unless you are really wet it hurts...
>>
>>18392205
Dude, believe me, you're doing great. Have a look at this. http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-millennials-less-sex-20160802-snap-story.html
Nineteen and sex with two girls is absolutely on point. Nothing would have been unusual about you being a virgin at this point so quit worrying over that.

Sex isn't some trick that you do fifty times in a row and then you're an expert. Every partner has individual preferences, not just for acts but for the atmosphere, the pace, the amount of foreplay, the kind of dynamic between you. When people say someone is great at sex they're talking about confidence, generosity, fluid thrusting, knowing how to touch a woman softly/firmly without hurting or otherwise bothering her, having an array of moves to try, showing he desires her a lot, making her feel comfortable, you know it. Not being a literal master key that can magically have amazing sex with a complete stranger right away. It takes time to get fluid at reading each other, knowing how to play into these personal differences. And when it comes to the initial experience, you can absolutely be naturally good at these things if you are sensual, at ease with yourself and her, are good at putting yourself in her shoes, open minded etc. Don't try to angstily make it all about her, let your arousal show and dare to do (within reason of course) what feels good for you in the moment, let loose so to speak.

As for why someone would want you, ultimately the quality of the connection always boils down to interpersonal compatibility and chemistry. Life isn't like in a simplified game or something where you're a player with qualities and she neatly gains them. If she is with you she opts for what exists between the two of you as much as for your own person. If you're still with me.

And also yeah absolutely were they like you.
>>
>>18392340
Feels bad when you are just another white lanklet from 99,8% native white population.

I have to compete with something else than my race alone. Dating is hard :-(
>>
>>18392338
The real meme is the idea that vaginas are magical black holes that anything can fit into comfortably. Fact: if you are 7" there's plenty of women you won't be able to go balls deep in. And yeah blowjobs become more demanding.

>inb4: they become deeper when aroused
Yeah and they still come in different sizes. All dicks grow when aroused but that doesn't mean they grow to be the same size, full capacity is a thing.

>inb4: babies
Lots of hormones that among other things literally lead to the pelvic bones softening to make more way, hours of prep work, still tons of pain.
>>
This girl and I have been talking less and less, she seems to be busier these days. She sometimes has suicidal episodes, she is not delicate and does not want to be a princess.
Is it time to abort the mission? We have not even met IRL yet.
>>
>>18392369
But lankets are the cutest!
I have this huge crush on this guy who is probably 6'5" and looks like he barely made it out of Auschwitz.
>>
>>18392374
then why do women always buy bigger than avg dildos, and always cheat on their husbands/bf's cause he had small dick, or smth
>>
>>18392394
Not the whole dildo goes inside, you need to hold it somewhere and you want a steady grip if you go fast. Those comically huge dildos are for anal play only (or some very extreme minority I guess).

>always cheat on their husbands/bf's cause he had small dick
Much more on r9k than in the real world. Most people are sane enough to break up (if they can even maintain sexual interest) if they're such size queens and he doesn't suffice.
>>
>>18392389
Dear femanon, you are supposted to tell me to stop bitching and enter the dating game, not support me in doing nothing :-)

>>18392394
1. See FAQ. Not all girls/boys.
2. Some girls are into the size factor as a kink or fetish. Not all of them.
3. Cheating is about being asshole, not about body parts.
4. If you want to make your girl cum, learn how to do oral. Huge dick dont stimulate clit anyway and G spot works only for some.
5. Stop reading /pol and /r9k if you cant tell difference between satire and fake news.
6. You have to be 18+ to be here.
>>
>>18392389
>and looks like he barely made it out of Auschwitz
LOL
>>
>>18392394
>always cheat on their husbands/bf's cause he had small dick, or smth
Have you ever seen this happen or are you basing it on 4chan's creative writing exercises?
>>
>>18392429
>Dear femanon, you are supposted to tell me to stop bitching and enter the dating game, not support me in doing nothing :-)
I just want my harem of lankets, anon. Can you blame me?

>>18392437
He thought he was funny too, for some reason. I feel blessed.
>>
>>18392421
>>18392429

keep thinking like that, you'll get cucked eventually
>>
My dick size is 7.5x6.5" (potentially larger, I made that measurement many many months ago when I was 17)

How do I abuse my power? How do I make every female know about my magnum dong??
>>
>>18392490
>harem of lanklets
I am into femdom, but the idea you have more males in your life would break my soul.
>yes, i am THAT insecure
>>
>>18392587
Oh anon, that was so cute.
I am very into monogamous boring relationships, one lanket at a time. No worries.
Hugs <3
>>
>>18392507
just say you have huge dick and women will swoon over you, its on 4chin they write "No we dont like big dicks" so betas can live in fantasy world while being cucked
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
tfw your oneitis is a Texan lanklet
>>
Can you live a full and happy life without sex or romance?
>>
>>18392617
lol y tho
>>
>>18392620
Cause he's really smart and cute, my dear anon
>>
>>18392602
Y y you too.
(Embarrased smiley)
>>
I'm in the most fucked up situation i've ever met.

I really love this girl, she loves me, but we're both compromised and our couples really love us. We used to like each other at the same time, but none of us were able to win over the shyness and low self-esteem and say it (actually, we didn't use to hang out together, or even talk for that matter). Now, we do the same class (my girlfriend is in aswell) and she texted me, we said all the things we should have said long time ago. Her boyfriend is kinda my friend, and my girlfriend is one of her bests. She says we can't let down all this people, and deep down i know its true, but i can't live another single day without her, knowing that she likes me aswell. I'M DESPERATE

Sorry for the shitty english, i'm dumb and brazilian
>>
>>18392631
fair play m80
>>
>>18392684
You should break up with your girl, and she with her bloke. THEN take some time to get over that and just be m8s. Then and only then can you begin to think about a relationship.
>tfw you'll never take this advice tho bc you're a randy teenager.
>>
Opinions? >>18392375
>>
>>18392699
That's the problem m8, she (me too) doesn't want to hurt both her boyfriend (he's a really nice guy) and her friend, that happens to be my girlfriend.

But i really think things are going this way, we both should be free in a few months, despite the hurting involved. The BIG problem is that this whole breaking up thing WILL weight on our relationship, once it starts. First minor discussion we have, the ghosts of the people we abdicated of will haunt us.
I want to marry her and live a happy life at her side, i can't let regretness be on our way. (even though i think i can make her happier than he can, but, still, she may not have the time to figure it up).

I know i'm acting and feeling like a spoiled kid, but i'm pretty sure she's the woman of my life. Been in love with her for the past six years
>>
She puts my messages on hold for the night. Logs in multiple times on the messaging app over the past few hours, but doesn't even read the things I've sent her. We're both not doing anything special, just ordinary study stuff that never stopped her before.
We're not strangers. Been dating for months, though she's a bit of a prude when we get serious or physical.

Girls, ever do this for any reason other than plain disinterest? All factors combined, kind of getting the feeling that's the case here, as it's not the first time either.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18392721
>suicide
Dont stick your dick into crazy.

>>18392748
Ask her on another date. Maybe you are backup man.
>>
>>18392748

At least I have "off" time on messaging and social apps from late evening until morning and don't read/send messages. It's to get shit done in the evening and because I'm introverted and need time off from socializing.The only exception is immediate family, so I might check anything they send after starting standard no-social-media time. Can't say that's the case for her though. But she just might not feel like messaging in the evening, it's sort of exhausting. Or maybe she's just not that into you. You should probably ask her.
>>
Should I be worried that the girl I've been on a date with recently updated her tinder?

we've only been on one date that we both really enjoyed but the tinder thing upset me, just not sure if rightfully so.

She's really nice but recently she started being a bit 'cold' in her messages, I reply as if nothing happened but then it got to me and eventually I started writing shorter messages, she didn't reply to the last one...
>>
Do girls think negatively of a guy who always responds immediately to text messages? Is it really that bad to do?
>>
I have a really tiny penis when flaccid and a bit under avarage when erect. I am now in a relationship(for the first time) and this is making me really insecure. Should i not care? Should i tell her?
>>
>>18392779
I should probably mention what kind of a person she is...

We're both very introverted, she's really awkward too and we spend most of our time at home, we don't socialize much, she doesn't go to parties and barely hangs out with her friends. She's not the tinder 'type' either, it was pure luck that we found eachother because I'm not either.

I don't think she ever had a boyfriend or anything, shes shy but still goes outside and works, goes to cafes and all that. I feel like I'm the only person she talks to but recently she's gone weird on me and the fact she updated her tinder made me feel really bad, like why would she still go on tinder when we've barely started dating and we get along so well? I don't get it, and now that she's not even replying to me it stresses me out a lot and makes me feel so horrible, I'm alone 24/7 pretty much and the loneliness makes this even worse...
I'm worried she might've gotten tired of me or something, and if she breaks it off between us I think it would be devastating for me...I just can't figure her out, she's unlike other girls really, I don't know...
>>
File: wait for it.gif (549KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wait for it.gif
549KB, 800x600px
>>18392748
Similar situation to this guy, but she gets into full-blown conversations with me a short while before heading to bed. In a way that makes me the last person she talks to before going to sleep, but she leaves me hanging just as well.
>>
Girls why wont you make up your mind?
Im flirting with a girl thats trying a relationship back with her ex
However, she seems really into me but she would post photos of her with her ex with the #tbt thing
Is she playing? Or just wants to have both
>>
>>18392831

Sound like she still has feelings for her ex. I don't know if she wants "both" but uh, she wants either her ex or someone maybe to help get over her ex.

>>18392793
Its up to you. I would wait but thats just me. Its weird if you talk about your dick just at random if you aren't sexually active yet. Like if a girl was a literal roastie would you want her to tell you?

>>18392781
Nah I don't think negatively at all. Though for some reason when I was younger I thought I should delay texting back as much as possible? Like wait 5 mins per text? Because otherwise the guy might think I am too desperate or something?
>>
>>18392836
I'm >>18392831
the thing is I've made out with her a few months ago, and 5 days ago we went to a bar and we were talking really close, like if I had wanted I couldve kissed her right there
but then she posts that stupid photos that make me think otherwise
>>
Honest thoughts on men who show extra courtesy toward women (opening doors, pulling out chairs, etc?
>>
>>18392781
Says you either really like her or you have too much free time
>>
>>18392865
Opening doors for me is fine and can be cute. Pulling out chairs is too much. Taking my dishes for me is too much. Even opening the car door for me is a bit much, especially after we know each other better
>>
>>18392781
>Do girls think negatively of a guy who always responds immediately to text messages? Is it really that bad to do?

True story: pretty much no one either gender gives actually gives a shit. Only you and your insecure ass really cares because you're letting your insecurities drive you crazy.

And if you were on the other end of it, not feeling insecure, you wouldn't give a shit either. No one else really notifies if you take 5 seconds or 50 seconds, or 5 minutes to respond unless they're in that same crazy insecure mindset. (Of course, if you're letting hours/days go by in between messages and it's obvious your playing games or you're some gigantic flake, that's when it gets annoying)

>>18392215
> If she said it casually in passing how would you feel? Would you feel pressured because you don't feel the same way?

Depends on their level of social aptitude/romantic experience, and how long you've been together.

Under normal conditions for most guys: slightly awkward if theyre not at that level yet, but probably either prompts a kind of glazing over of the subject in that moment, and then later an internal query about their own feelings. (Or in my case, if I actually think I might have feelings for you, I'd probably be brutally honest in that moment and say something to the effect of,"I like you, and think we have potential, but I don't know yet" but people don't tend to be that direct)

If it's been too short a time period: slowly run the fuck away (there is absolutely nothing more fucking awkward than being on your first date and having a person randomly say they love you. Your mind literally blanks and your first instinct is to just deflect and bail, all the while hoping you didn't just stepped on a land mine of absolute crazy.)

For guys who are socially and emotionally inept, it might trigger a cut and run response, but that's kind of inevitable because they were ready for relationships to begin with.
>>
>>18392865
Annoying
>>
>>18392779
You've only been on one date. You're much more invested in this than she is

>I think it would be devastating for me
Yikes dude, you don't even know her.
>>
>>18391672
punish her when she does something right or good.
>>
>>18392865

Opening doors is fine, pulling out a chair is maybe too much but if its a fancy setting then that's good.
>>
>>18392872
Is there a minimum amount of time I should wait between messages?
>>
>>18392896
See, what she tells me is that she wants to see me again, she keeps texting me before work, during her breaks and when she gets home.
Tbh she seems more invested in this than me, I just like the fact she does that so I play along and message back, she replies instantly.
We've been talking pretty much every day for the past 3-4 weeks now I think, so I'd say we know eachother fairly well.
I'm not that desperate man, I know where the line is, I just don't know what she's up to, she says she wants to meet up again but then she goes on tinder and updates her pictures, she even told me she may delete the app now that she found someone like me. Idk dude, i know how it sounds but I genuinely have no idea what she's doing
>>
>>18392793
Flaccid length doesn't matter at all.
>>
I have hairy arms, not slightly in a way that's normal for guys, but fullblown Robin Williams-hairy. Last time I took a girl to the zoo, we had to warn the staff in advance
>sir, one of the gorillas just escaped
>oh that's just Anon, carry on
I swear, sooner or later the actual gorillas will catch on

Anyway, does this shit still fly for someone in their early twenties? Or should I get rid of it somehow? Saw a similar thread on another side and all results were literally "gross"
>>
>>18392096
I dont know but I havent shaved since last year
>>
File: beep beep.png (223KB, 395x391px) Image search: [Google]
beep beep.png
223KB, 395x391px
lads what do you do if you have a [spoiler]micro penis[/spoiler]

can you actually pleasure a woman when you junk is literally the size of a typical pinky finger

to make matter's worse there's this gorgeous GLOW that's a waiter at a restaurant that keeps giving me signals that she wants the D,just two weeks back she literally tried bumping into me as I paid the check

the thought of having an older woman see my unmentionables & having a laughing fit is always in the back of my mind
>>
Guy here, weird question

If your girlfriend teases you about being jealous that a guy hit on her, what's the best way to respond?

I'm not a jealous boyfriend, but I just wouldn't know how to answer something like that appropriately. What do?
>>
>>18392962
What's it like down there? Thinking of asking my wife to regrow her hair (neatly) but I want to be able to go back to bare skin if its bad.
>>
>>18393018

Don't be jealous. That only encourages it. Try to diffuse the situation jokingly - "I wish _____ would take you off my hands!"
>>
>>18390278
I went with option A when I had to give a best man speech. Think of funny and embarrassing memories the two of you have and bring them up during the speech, just don't go too far or bring up anything inappropriate.

You might want to get started on that speech though, like right now.
>>
>>18393049
I keep it trimmed by cutting the long hairs with scissors. Its comfy for me. I dont have to waste time as well. Oh and shaving makes me itchy
>>
>>18392908
Whenever you are not busy
>>
Guys,

How would you feel if you knew a chick you were interested in had gotten a nose job?
>>
File: marriage 101.jpg (91KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
marriage 101.jpg
91KB, 564x846px
>>18390283
It's disappointing to me to see any white person, male or female date or marry outside their race, especially if they have blonde or red hair and light eyes. The odds of their offspring inheriting those unique European traits are pretty much zero. Why would you want children that don't resemble you?

It also feels like a betrayal in some way, like you're throwing away thousands of years of genetics, development and history into the trash.
>>
>>18393091
Evolution. More mixing of genes is always beneficial for the species
>>
>>18393090
Why did you want a nose job?
>>
>>18393018
It has been my experience that girls generally like it when their boyfriends get a little jealous ('little' being the operative word there). If she's teasing you over it you dun good. Just turn it around on her like >>18393054 said.
>>
>>18393095
Haven't gotten it yet. My nose doesn't look very good, I've got a bump on my nasal bridge and the tip of my nose points downwards which makes it look like I've got a beak or something
>>
So i've been talking to this chick in class for a couple weeks and we have some shared interests and I make her laugh quite a bit but I probably won't see her again if I dont man up and ask her out but after a pretty bad rejection i'm now a huge huge pussy when it comes to putting yourself out there so what are some ways or tricks to build yourself back up courage wise and just do the deed?
>>
>>18393090
Zero fucks.
>>
>>18393105
Alright cool. I go back and forth about it but I'll do some more research
>>
>>18393090
Depending on how it looked beforehand and their personality, it might make me think of them as shallow. Ie, if I already considered the girl shallow, that would reinforce my belief. But if I did not consider them shallow I would not mind so much.
>>
>>18393138
What if the nose before surgery was enough to warrant a few Squidward jokes?
>>
>>18392215
I'd be fine with it, unless this was our 2nd date or something. Worst case scenario (assuming I like you and if we're still dating I do) I don't return it and say something like "and you're not to bad yourself" and kiss. People put a lot of meaning on the word imo. I love a lot of things, including the sandwich I ate for lunch today.
>>
>>18393148
really, the biggest factor is her personality. for example if a large part of her personality was devoted to her self-image, knowing she got a nose job would be bad. but if the girl had a well rounded personality (especially if she was into intellectual pursuits) it would mean almost nothing.

snozz shape is much smaller in comparison
>>
>>18393018
If you wanted to flatter her, be silly, and avoid any mention of jealousy, you could say something like, "I'm not surprised that you get that kind of attention! It's a good thing that our love is SO STRONG that not even the GODS could come between us." Cue pulling her close into a kiss.

You could also go over dramatic sarcastic, "I understand if you want to leave me for him!!! His douchebag frat aura is just TOO IRRESISTIBLE. That backwards cap is just so hot. I'm surprised you're still standing here. Wow." Fan yourself, feign attraction.

Alternatively if you do want to joke around with the jealous boyfriend schtick, you could say, "Well he can't have you! My biceps say NO. Lemme at him! I will protect your honor!" Then puff up your chest and put your hands up in a mock fighting stance.

I'm honestly not a fan of the kind of ribbing like this >>18393054
>"I wish _____ would take you off my hands!"

I don't like joking around about, "Well I guess we're just gonna have to break up!" or anything like that. It makes me imagine for a split second the weird alternate reality where we're not together. I don't like that.

And when things are tense, those kind of sassy comments can end up being real passive aggressive concerns. I don't like risking that.

I know some people love joshing around. What's the term kids use these days for it? Not roasting, the other kind.
It's supposed to be funny because it's ridiculously obvious how untrue it is. So I suppose that can be comforting for some people. YMMV.
>>
>>18393017
What's a GLOW?
>>
>>18393199
>>18393018
advice for girls, if your man is jealous, just start trashing the dude he's worried about. like come up with 10 different reasons you'd never date him
>>
Guys and girls

When would it be appropriate to tell your partner you love them? How long should you wait?
>>
>>18393224
same time you have implied friday dates
>>
>>18393204
Good Looking Older Woman m8 it's basically a MILF who doesn't have kids or is single & never married
>>
>>18392327
These ratings are skewed for Latino and Asian because online dating is pretty much unknown outside of white countries. So it's basically how they rate the minority representatives.
Not to mention the variance is so large it has nothing to do with personal attractiveness. One white guy and another white guy could be seen as from different species.
So stop using it to cope :))
>>
>>18393227

What is a Friday date
>>
>>18393237
an implied friday date is when its implied that next friday, you will go on a date together. ie, regular dates on friday
>>
>>18393018
>If your girlfriend teases you about being jealous that a guy hit on her, what's the best way to respond

I'm a dude, but I'm also a pretty secure dude to the degree it used to make my girlfriend almost insecure about her own insecurity (were 2 and some change years in and it's mostly settled by now though)

For example, the first time we went away on a trip, we met one of my friends that were a couple, I gave the girl a hug hello (the guy too of course) and she later admitted that hug made her jealous, and she felt stupid for it.

The same trip, I remember her phone blowing up. Apparently it was her ex crush found out we were away on a trip. He suddenly started telling her how stupid he'd been, how he'd realized he'd been blind all along, how she should give him a chance.

When she told me I pretty much just said, i like you and I think we have relax potential, but if you think you'll be happier with him, I'll be sad but won't stand in your way. You're your own adult and you have your own choices.

That about sum mates my view on this shit from day one.

Occasionally she'll comment on how some girl was checking me out, or how some guy or girl was checking her out, and has even directly asked me about jealousy and my response has always pretty much been: "I trust you enough, my own value enough, and what we've shared and experiences together enough that I know youd have the respect to talk about it first before things got that bad."
>>
>>18393224
It fully depends on how invested he is and how well you know each other.

I felt like I moved really fast with my boyfriend, but we were both obsessed with each other from the beginning. I second guessed when I should say "I love you", so I waited a month after I realized that I loved him. We said it a little under three months into the relationship, I think.

We spent a lot of time with each other. I would stay at his place pretty much every weekend, for the full weekend.

If you had gone on two dates with a guy in the course of two months, "I love you" would be a little surprising.

If you are really unsure on how he will react, don't say the L word, but describe how you feel about him. Tell him that you care about him a lot. That you're looking forward to spending a long time together. That he makes your heart swell.

You can gauge his reactions from these things.

I think that when people panic about being told "I love you", it's either because they aren't sure if they are there yet too, and/or because they aren't ready to commit to a long term relationship.
>>
>>18393241
I like your view on things. You're very mature.
>>
Women, how self-aware are you when it comes to your insecurities/fatal flaws and how they factor into your relationships?

Girl I was involved with told me she'll ruin a good thing and has a fear of commitment.
Immediately ruined a good thing. Says she wants a relationship. Is this normal?
>>
>>18393269
I am aware of my insecurities and try to become better step by step. It's not an overnight process and takes time.

>has a fear of commitment
I don't think that makes her insecure but rather cautious.

>Is this normal?
Yes, but just because it's normal doesn't mean it's okay.
>>
>>18393300
Girls,

Does anal still feel good for you if the guy has a smaller penis? Around 4 inches is what I'm working with. Also how do you prep for anal so that there aren't any embarrassing messes?
>>
File: wallhaven-114937.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-114937.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>gf

We are some sort of LDR, meeting each other once a week, watching movies, having sex if everything goes quite well, but I have recently encountered a problem.

She had an outburst of rage for that I only care about sex, in spite of that fact she's been writing to me that she loves me, wants to ride me, she would have been riding me the whole week, etc, so on, so forth, the ratio of messages is 10:1.

Last day, just six hours before we could meet each other she says that there will be definitely no sex, like, "couples are not having sex when they are together". After asking her why, if there's any specific reason, I told that she's been flirting with me the whole week and that "releasing my sexual tension" means being selfish. I said, of course I want to fuck, we can't manage to meet each other more than once a week, then I received "so I got your reaction, you only care about sex, seems like it's really urgent, fuck off". I immediately answered that she could go fuck off, right now, as I stated what I want and if she wishes to just watch films, OK, but she has to consider I want to fuck.

Am I doing the right thing? Am I being an asshole here?
>>
>>18393424
>that "releasing my sexual tension" means being selfish

That's what she said, fixed.
>>
>>18393424
You're not entirely being an asshole. It's normal to want sex once a week, and you are most likely young and very horny.

However, your girlfriend is very smart as she's testing to see if you are just trying to pump and dump. This is sort of good, at least for you, it means she really likes you and doesn't only want to have sex.

Be honest here. Do you see yourself with this girl in the future? Would you ever marry her? Are you crazy about her? This could be why you got upset over no sex for a week. It's easy to confuse lust with love.

Guys will wait months for sex if they really like a girl. You should have reacted differently and waited so you can gain her trust. What she used is a technique to distinguish short term and long term guys.

You can try convincing her to just be FWB. Guys always put the title of gf on girls when it's just another word for FWB. Be honest about what you want. What makes you wrong in this situation is not how you want sex, but how you are wasting her time leading her on and making her think it's more than sex.
>>
File: 1486957282158.jpg (151KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
1486957282158.jpg
151KB, 1400x788px
>>18393447
She wanted to have a FWB, because we tried to fuck before, I stated that I don't like that idea, it's either we develop a relationship, or cut contact.

I am really into this girl, she is really into me, I suppose. When I stated that I want a relationship, she said "I don't know", saying her mind goes blank, I also told that I don't accept this as an answer, she has to straightforwardly tell me what she thinks right now. Told that I love her, we kissed. What she replied was "I have to think", few hours later I receive that she wants "to try."

So, what's now?
>>
There was this girl that I was friends with online 15 years ago
When we were just kids yeah

I was a stupid kid who had such a crush on her. It's so embarrassing

But over the years she's always tried to keep up with me.
It kinda makes me love her, in a total platonic way you know
She was there during my worst fucking years
And she still cares about me now

I'm about to fuck up my life by joining the military
Should I tell her?

We're both in our late 20s. I want to tell her I'm gonna keep a keepsake she sent me years ago with me
It matters to me
Gonna have it when I go overseas

I'm a little drunk now, so forgive me if none of this makes strict sense

I'm not sure why I posted this. I don't really have a question. I will tell her. I care about her and her opinion.
I just feel... Bad about who I used to be and I think I need validation by women who aren't her.
>>
>>18393470
Sounds like she is scared of commitment or indecisive. Are you her first? Do you know anything about her past?
>>
>>18393502
thats sweet anon definitely tell her!
>>
File: uiJjT9DAECk.jpg (129KB, 772x474px) Image search: [Google]
uiJjT9DAECk.jpg
129KB, 772x474px
>>18393518
She has once told me, she loved her boyfriend to hell, it was, like, unknown for me, what she told is that she loved the guy like insane, so he did too, as well, it lasted for a really long, long time, like four years, or something, then the guy decided to break it off because he doesn't feel like a man around her, he decided to find someone easygoing.

I basically spilled spaghetti by confessing the love to her, she backed off saying, that I should tell another girl, "but you know I am a bitch", and so on. But it was long time ago.

Actually, I have got the same feeling, but as soon as I start to take charge and getting mad as fuck, everything goes somewhat OK. I couldn't open myself up around her, I was really, really shy, and she was straightforward and aggressive as hell, but now everything switched.

After I asked her why does she resist, telling that she doesn't know and mind goes blank, I asked her what are her fears, she said "hahaha, i don't fear anything, you know, these heartbreaks, they are pure bullshit for me".

I don't know, she is a girl I would describe as insanely straightforward, without any troubles. Like, if there was a scale of social anixety from 0 to 10, she'd be -1, exactly like that.
>>
>>18393574
Anon I don't think she likes you that much then. Her reason for getting mad at you wanting sex is either an excuse to mask her lack of feelings for you, or she probably wanted to relax for once without sex.

If she does it again, it's because she doesn't like you anymore and doesn't want to fuck you. Try going without sex to see if it makes her happy, and wait for her to make the move towards sex.

How long have you two been together for? I don't think she is crazy about you as she was with her ex.
>>
File: yfqP2BRHMy4.jpg (76KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
yfqP2BRHMy4.jpg
76KB, 648x960px
>>18393597
Not really that much, four months. I think you're right about relaxing without sex.
Thing is, she was flirting with me heavily, basically ruining my clothes and writing love-letters, telling that she loves me, all the time.

Well, I guess I some sort fucked up. Thanks.
>>
>>18393103
If it makes you happy, then go for it
>>
Are white men who seek Asian women pathetic?
>>
>>18393771
Maybe a few percent more than average
But I wouldn't say most are
>>
>>18393771
Well there's a reason why they seek them. (usually because white women don't want them and asian girls are desperate for a white man)
>>
>>18392358
This, honestly!
>>
I am a divorced older guy with no strings. I give tennis lessons to mostly high school kids. One of the moms is flirting with me. I want to act on it but am afraid I could possibly be mis-interpreting. I actually would like to join her and her husband on their boat or something. Afraid to act. Any way to casually drop some bait?
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.