[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met my perfect woman. Shes artistic, super into video games,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

I met my perfect woman. Shes artistic, super into video games, can discuss any topic, loves old action and sci fi movies, is just awesome to talk with.

The only problem is I found out that she is SUPER anti trump. She doesn't cry about it, but often insults him, and talks about how moronic republicans and conservatives are for getting him in the white house, and compares him to George W Bush (who I didn't think was a bad president, but according to her, was one of the worst in history.) How do I red pill her?
>>
Ok it with her bull first.
>>
>I met my perfect woman she has all these superficial traits I think matter in a girl and shares none of the core values I hold
Not your perfect woman. You're doing the same thing a girl who wanted an architect 6'5 boyfriend who ran marathons and rescued puppies is. Looking for a fantasy you've built up in your head that translate to reality.

Find someone who shares your values and is awesome to talk to/can discuss any topic and has good chemistry with you. Those are the three parts of a relationship that matter and that won't easily change over the years, even though hobbies can and do easily change and you'll always be introducing one another to new ones.
>>
File: 1485392841494.gif (503KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485392841494.gif
503KB, 200x200px
>>18390172

1/10

Very poor bait.
>>
Tell her the true meaning behind covfefe.
>>
>>18390190
its really only politics we disagree on, everything else is fine... and she doesn't really know I voted for trump or that I'm conservative... I've just told her I don't talk about politics and she respects that. It was only brought up that one time and things have still been great... but I dunno... I would like to be able to discuss politics, I already know she isn't religious, but since she grew up in a christian household I think there is hope there.
>>
File: 1496704209344.jpg (60KB, 565x565px) Image search: [Google]
1496704209344.jpg
60KB, 565x565px
>>18390177
Fpbp
>>
>>18390172
Or, ya know, you could respect her opinion.

I get all my information by reading Fox, CNN, and Politico on the web (for the purpose of objectivity). I don't watch my news on TV because that's retarded. I thought both Clinton and Trump were awful. I also believe Bush was awful- he brought us into a war with Iraq for a fake reason, killing thousands of our troops and hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians overseas.

Point is, you can believe what she believes and not be completely controlled by propaganda media.

If anything, try broadening her horizons, while giving her the chance to try and broaden yours. Ofc if this doesn't work, you might just need to jump ship if it bothers you this much
>>
>>18390217
have a fucking actual discussion with her about life and philosophy, maybe you'll learn something

if you try to 'red pill her' with shit propaganda from /pol/ you should just break up with her now

you're a fucking embarrassment
>>
>>18390177
fpbp, checkin these dubs
>>
I was exactly in the same situations in January. I met a dream girl, short cute blonde with blue eyes and a perfect personality, but she hated Trump.

Hide the fact that you're pro-Trump. Talk with her about his presidency, ask her why does she hate him so much. Slowly show her that she's wrong without exposing yourself. Pretend to be a neutral, tell her that you're a centrist who just tries to objectively look at the situation. Use actual arguments instead of feeding her propaganda.

That's how I did it. I basically redirected her hatred towards Bernie.

Don't listen to this retard >>18390190
People change, she's just lost and brainwashed by the Jewish media. I was a leftie too until a friend showed me the way.
>>
>>18390540
Did you lose out on the blonde? Or successfully managed to red pill her as it were.

Just curious.
>>
>>18390172
Treat her like a person and stop treating people who disagree with you politically like they are idiots.
Talk to her, calmly, and discuss things with her.
>>
File: 1486081160582.gif (3MB, 353x209px) Image search: [Google]
1486081160582.gif
3MB, 353x209px
>>18390217

Get rid of this idea in your head that politics and morality are separate entities. Politics is an extension of morals as much as anything else. Politics are the tools in which powerful people of the world impose their moral outlook onto the rest of us.

You can't slap the word "politics" onto something and then claim that no one is allowed to be passionately mad or angry at your positions. Politics have and continue to hurt a lot of people; for every winning side of a piece of legislation there are twice as many people who lose. Thats the basis of capitalism isn't it? The many propping up the few? In order for this system to work, a lot of people, frankly, need to get fucked.

You and your politics aren't two different people. You're the same person. Either you're willing to accept responsibility for your beliefs or you're not. Disagreeing on politics is not like not enjoying the same band; its a fundamental difference that sets us apart as people. The quicker you get this stupid idea out of the head the quicker you'll move along with this.

Lets face the facts that have nothing to do with politics; Trump doesn't give a shit about women or minorities or poor people. He talked shit about them constantly leading up to this election. If you're a woman or a minority a poor person, chances are you don't like him. Why would you? It isn't a difficult concept to understand. Deal with it and stop dismissing it as "politics". It isn't politics, its life.
>>
>>18390172
>Muh politics

Literally who cares, Jesus fuck
>>
>>18390540
Before I stopped her by saying I don't like talking politics, she seemed to have an extreme hatred for trump, saying all these left wing propaganda points, then, as I said before, spouting comments that his "presidency is shaping up to be as disastrous as the Bush administration."

She seems like a smart girl, I don't understand how she can be so easily fooled by all this shit. I've seen other people get red pilled, I want to see if I can do the same for her, she is really awesome, but just has this one huge flaw.

>>18390570
I'm afraid she'll get pissed and not want to talk to me if she finds out I'm a republican. She doesn't seem like the type, but you can never be too careful.

>>18390607
He cares about the forgotten people, the people who have been stepped on by the elites. You just have to quit listening to that shit on MSNBC and NPR, its all bullshit. He cares about the security of the American people and the whole rumor that hes racist is just another lefty lie.
>>
>>18390632
>I'm afraid she'll get pissed and not want to talk to me if she finds out I'm a republican.
So you will lie to her and date her under false pretences? You're a bit of a dick.

Just be yourself. Accept the possibility that she might dislike you if she finds out who you are and it is okay.
>>
>>18390632
>forgotten people
...What? Like who?
>>
>>18390636
I'm hoping to red pill her over time so it won't matter. I need pointers on how to do it.
>>
>>18390172
The reality is that this perfect women of yours is only that way because she's anti-trump. Get that through your head.
>>
>>18390663
So you want to manipulate a woman into liking you? Because that's equally awful.

Respect her. Be honest about yourself and see if she likes you.
What's so hard about it?

Can't you try to not be a piece of shit?
>>
File: 0_2017 Jan 22 16-12-35.png (2MB, 1318x4096px) Image search: [Google]
0_2017 Jan 22 16-12-35.png
2MB, 1318x4096px
>>18390607
sup faggot
>concepts you have difficulty understanding:
>capitalism
>facts
>political statements' relation to politics
>our president
>campaign coverage
>women minorities and poor persons' abundance of reasons to like him immensely
>t. woman

>>18390632
talk to her about stuff. ask her to elaborate on certain points she makes. point out certain things to her that she's not ever been exposed to or made aware of yet. and just wait. don't pressure her for a reaction or demand she defend her positions. just get her thinking about them. get her asking herself why she believes what she believes. a better understanding of the actual mechanics behind how shit works does wonders for evaluating one's own belief system. give her the tools and unless she's full retard or just that determined to remain willfully ignorant she'll come around on her own.
>>
>>18390662
Coal miners, low wage workers, the middle class.
>>18390664
How is that possible?
>>18390667
Not manipulate, teach her, and open her eyes to all the propaganda shes being fed.
>>
>>18390172
Your kinda ridiculous. Like other anon said, she is who she is because of the things she likes and dislikes. You cant date her under false pretenses and then try to redpill her. Shes just gunna realize your an asshat who lied to her, thus confirming her biases against republicans. Or youll both be miserable because youll end up fighting all of the time.

Im in a similar situation, SO is a trump supporter and I cant stand trump. However, SO has always been conservative and ive always been liberal. We never lied to eachother about our views and in reality we have a lot of common viewpoints on major hot button topics. There doesnt have to be this great dichotomy. Most people fall somewhere on a spectrum. If you told her your views and were open to a real conversation with her you might be surprised. She might not hate conservatives so much when she realizes you are one. Just like you should realize shes a liberal and cool. so maybe all liberals arent all shit.

SO and i have been together for 8 years and we do argue about politics sometimes but for the most part that shit has nothing to do with our life together. Honesty is the best policy in any relationship. The goal shouldnt be to change someone, for if you truely love them its unconditional.
>>
>>18390680
>Not manipulate, teach her, and open her eyes to all the propaganda shes being fed.
World isn't divided in people who agree with you and idiots. You've been fed with propaganda as well, just another type of propaganda.
Let her have her own opinions. Ask her to elaborate if you wish and discuss politics with her. Try to learn something from each other.
But stop living your life on the assumption that people who have a different political opinion need to be taught something. It isn't the case.

I am rather right wing, some of the most intelligent people I know are left wing, and we just have a different set of values and opinions. It doesn't make them stupid, or necessarily wrong.
In politics there isn't a right and wrong answer to most questions.
>>
>>18390680
>coal miners
Those cucks die early deaths all the time. Also,
>supporting the coal industry
You braindead or something? That shit is bad for America on many levels and it's usually the coal industry alone that aggressively lobbies to keep itself relevant. It's kind of bizarre that coal miners, of all the forgotten, wronged peoples, are so outstanding to you.

Low wage workers' programs have already been cut by Trump, more cuts are coming.

As for the middle class...who really fucking knows.
>>
Haha, all you dumb cucks who like Trump must have some serious daddy issues. I bet you have dreams about him walking you to the bus stop in middle school, and telling you "you gotta be tougher today, anon, don't let chad take your lunch money."
>>
All yourself, Do you want pussy or not? It's not reasonable to expect a girl to be more than begrudgingly respectful of your opinion on Trump these days. Honestly regardless of what effect he had on the future the guy is not really worth hitching your wagon onto as far as being an authority within your personal politics, he's a moron and that's why people like him, because it means anyone can still run and win the office, just like the FFs wanted.

Unless you are an r/t_d faggot psychophant, don't bring him up. Decouple the things you like about him, what you think he represents and so on, and sick up for those. It's probably all stuff that was projected onto him by people like you anyways, he honestly seems like a principle-less hack.
>>
>>18390632

>He cares about the forgotten people, the people who have been stepped on by the elites.

No, he pandered to the forgotten people to get what he wanted then as soon as he won the presidency he filled his cabinet full of the same elites he claimed to be against. His proposed health plan would leave millions of people who voted for him without insurance. Doesn't seem to bother him much.

>You just have to quit listening to that shit on MSNBC and NPR, its all bullshit.

And there's that stereotypical conservative rhetoric machine up and running smoothly; implying that the only reason anyone could disagree with you is because we're brainwashed by liberal media.

What a tired argument, anon.

>He cares about the security of the American people and the whole rumor that hes racist is just another lefty lie.

The statistical majority of shootings and massacres committed in America have been committed by home grown killers. He, again, panders to people's fear of muslim extremism because its convenient for him. Statistically, the biggest threats come from right here in our own country but he doesn't talk about that because talking about crazy white racists with guns isn't popular to his base; muslim terror is. The only person he's ever cared about is himself. I'm sure you realize that somewhere deep down.

Whether or not he's a nazi or a member of a white supremacist isn't the point; the point is he's perfectly willing to remain quite and accept the support of white supremacists if it means getting what he wants. He may not be a cross burning racist himself but he sure hasn't gone out of his way to distance himself from them because he knows that xenophobic white people from fly over states are his biggest base. He'll pander to whoever he needs to, racists included.

>>18390678

Post discarded. You merely green texted a list of things you claim I fail to understand without actually putting any energy into explaining why.

Poor show, anon.
>>
File: 1492287993542.jpg (33KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1492287993542.jpg
33KB, 412x430px
>>18390680
>how is that possible
...Er, you do know that people into the humanities/arts are typically left wingers?

And the shit other people are saying about morality and politcs is true. She's left wing for a reason--it's in her very core. And people don't change. No, not really, yet you're a sad fuck who doesn't seem to understand or respect her for it--you just see her as a slave to an ideology rather than a human being. That's really fucked up.

There's many, so many damned reasons to hate Trump as well. Dude keeps burning bridges, hiring shitters who fucked up their companies, and making deals that benefit almost no one but the companies he's connected to. Dude's corrupt, corrupt as Shillary. Who really knows why she hates him? You certainly don't seem to care, or willing to alter your opinion on anything to meet halfway with her, and that's exactly why you should just give it up.
>>
i mean im all for war and killing as many people as possibly but i dont like to pay literally trillions which my entire family and descendent will have to pay for it. especially if it didnt achieve the original objective. that said dubya IS the current worst president. youre horrificly naive if youre an adult that doesnt understand the implications of his legacy as president
>>
>>18390172
>I met my perfect woman.
Stopped right there.

Fuck whatever else you're talking about. The problem is you. I promise.
>>
>>18390172
So the girl is perfect in every way AND she hates Trump? So where is the problem?
>>
George Bush is the reason ISIS exists. He was god awful, and you sound like a retard.
>>
Just concentrate on getting her to date you first, then do it slowly over time. Most women will naturally shift their views to match their partner. If she doesn't she is either notably strong willed, or just not very in to you.
>>
>>18390607
>>18390707
>>18391386

Absolutely these. Especially the part about politics and morality.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.