[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need sexuality advice from gay/bi people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey guys, im 18 and trying to figure out if I'm gay or bi. I've jerked off to trap shit since I was like 16. I recently broke up with my gf of one year and I never had any problems staying hard with her. Then about a week ago some chick came over to give me head and I couldn't stay hard for shit. Also I've been jerking off to gayer shit lately. Is it a slippery slope of gayness from here or can I still have a chance to slay pussy?
>>
>>18389956

the 'slippery slope' doesn't apply to your sexuality. you don't turn gay. you're just gay. the reason you were able to get off to women before is because 1) men can get off to just about anything (im gay but i have fapped to lesbians in the last year) and 2) because when you are younger ANY sexual act is intense because oyu're not used to it yet. the older you get the less things excite you that you don't actually like.

all in all, you're probably gay but the only way to really find out is to go experiment.
>>
>>18389956
there is a way of sort of figuring this shit out, you have to take the sex element out

for instance, I'm straight, but I enjoy sucking a nice penis here and there, it really turns me on, BUT, there is nothing beyond that, like I don't see myself going out with that person, watching movies together or cuddling etc....

With my present girlfriend I totally enjoy having sex with her, but I can be affectionate and enjoy hanging out with her, I miss her when she's not there, etc

some girls I couldn't get hard

You don't slip into gayness, it's not just about fapping and traps and dicks.....

Think of who you are attracted to, beyond that...

I hope this helps
>>
>>18390154
Thanks for the response. The sex I want to be with and I see myself having a future with is a female, I'm just hoping attraction doesn't get in the way of that
>>
Insults aside, you could be pansexual. Look it up.
You also won't psychologically solidify your sexual orientation until you're in your mid twenties (sexual peak). Also check out Kinsey.
>>
I think that wanting to cum and wanting to be in love with a guy are totally seperate. If you can actually see yourself feeling all weird and lovey dovey with a guy then ur gay but if not then u just like makkng ur dick feel weird to anything. As a male ur dick doesnt rly care
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.