[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never got a haircut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.jpg (31KB, 379x298px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
31KB, 379x298px
Going to a barber tomorrow. What is a casual haircut I can ask for? I always ever just shave my own head with a 1 guard
>>
look at some magazines or youtube celebrities and see if you like any of the hairstyles they've got. you can bring a picture or show it to the barber on your smartphone and they'll recreate it.
>>
>>18389813
get an undercut and style it to the side that you prefer
your hairline would match it pretty well
also, always use wax, never use hair gel
>>
>>18389952
this
>always use wax, never use hair gel
tea tree styling wax by paul mitchell. good shit. doesn't make your hair like, completely gross to touch if you use it right.
>>
>>18389813
Mohawk
>>
>>18389952
An undercut is not casual
>>
File: ss-haircut.jpg (44KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
ss-haircut.jpg
44KB, 640x462px
But seriously though, just buzz it.
>>
>>18391069
he's a good looking son of a bitch
>>
I'm going in in about 2 hours. I'm just gonna ask for a about an inch on top tapered down the sides

Maybe just tapered around the temple. I'll ask his recommendation
>>
ask for a fade low
>>
Buzzcut is on 99% of MEN (does not apply to little twink gayboys)
>best looking
>most cost efficient by miles
>most time efficient
>most effort efficient
>doesn't get in the way, ever, at all
>feels fucking good, women love stroking it as well
>easiest to clean, takes minimal use of shampoo instead of filling entire hands, can also go several days without cleaning if you have any reason not to and still look fresh
>goes well with ANY shape of beard, but when I say shape of beard I don't mean filthy kiddy neckbeard shit shave that faggotry off bitch baby
>>
>>18389952

And what if his hair aren't made for wax ?
I use hair gel only because it's the only thing that can give me a nice looking hairstyle cause my hair quality. And I can say you that hair gel isn't bad.
>>
>>18391466
>crunchy
>women can't run their hands through it, or won't
>hair becomes unmoving block that can't be repositioned if necessary.
nah mate, gel is garbage. sorry about your hair.
>>
>>18389813
you're a cutie anon where are you from?
>>
>>18391475
And what ? It's pretty fine, I haven't the utily to touch them, they are always good dressed and I don't want that a woman touch my hair. It's only esthetical and that's pretty good
>>
>>18392081
utility*
>>
>>18391591
PA lol, how would you know if I'm cute I covered my face
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.