[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys do this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: canyoufuckingnot.jpg (36KB, 640x523px) Image search: [Google]
canyoufuckingnot.jpg
36KB, 640x523px
Why does this guy start conversations and then die for hours?

Should I reply to this now or do I want to remain a petty bitch?
>>
I have a guy friend that almost never responds to my texts until 1 am or days later. It's really knowing when they're active. But tell him to respond quicker.
>>
>>18389591
idk I'm shit at responding to texts. if I'm working on my car no one is getting ahold of me. if i'm doing paperwork I'm in the zone, if I'm at the gym I'm busy, if I'm driving I have to shift. there's a lot of times I just won't get on my phone. that said, I try and make time for it with priority people.
>>
>>18389591

Sometimes I leave my phone somewhere on purpose so I don't have to deal with people calling or texting me.

But considering he texted you first, fuck it, hell if I know?
>>
>>18389591
Some people are just shit at consistent responses. If you want to hang out do so, but personally, assuming I actually couldn't, I'd be sure to tell them 'no' and make sure they knew that I would have been available when they originally texted. There is almost never any reason to be petty though.
>>
>>18389643

Is me.
>>18389647
>There is almost never any reason to be petty though.

Actually, my brother is an actual diagnose psychopath.

I've found extreme pettiness to be a great deterrent.
There's a thousand reasons to be petty and we should all jump at the opportunity to do so, or risk being taken advantage of.
>>
File: 1496358759133.png (309KB, 542x469px) Image search: [Google]
1496358759133.png
309KB, 542x469px
>>18389659
>>18389591

>Actually, my brother is an actual diagnose psychopath.

0/10.

Very disappointing bait.
>>
>>18389591
Nobody smart would text first when he knows he can't keep answering so he either was trying to make himself seem busy or shit happened that prevented him from answering for that long.
>>
How the fuck are we supposed to know? Just do what you want to its like you need a magical dice to make your decisions in life
>>
>>18389591
You responded 4 hours later at 8 goddamn PM

Probably because the nigger is either asleep or having fun doing something else. Thats your fault. Don't fuck with a guys time especially quality ones, we plan things out and engage in pretty engrossing stuff. It's valuable don't underestimate it with a "he's always free" mindset
>>
>>18389591
I dont know about him but if i was sent a text that said "what's up?" I would respond just as vaguely and forget about the conversation easily if i was busy doing something. The conversation wasnt started in any sense as it never went beyond small talk. I wouldnt be on the edge of my seat waiting for your response as the conversation hasnt started, thus it would be easy to forget and/or ignore any buzzing after that.

It isnt bad, but dont expect people to text back in good time unless you're exciting or are actually in the middle of a conversation.
>>
>>18390291
>You responded 4 hours later at 8 goddamn PM

this
>>
>>18390291
>>18390340
I think you're reading it backwards. He's the one that said "what's up" and then responded 4 hours later.
>>
>>18390366
how the fuck could anyone misread that
>>
>>18389591
I answer when i want to, not when i see the message, i'm not a slave to my phone who answers whenever the thing rings

if you can't get that you must be a fucking slave yourself, not that it surprises me though, every girl nowadays spends her fucking day clinging to her smartphone, they're more faithful to their damn smartphone than to their boyfriend

if smartphones had a dick women would suck it nonstop, apple should make one of these i swear that's the future, you stupid fucks
>>
Guys usually respond when they can. Don't sweat it. It's a million times worse for guys, because girls are extremely flaky and either take forever to answer or don't answer at all.
>>
>>18390389
>i'm not a slave to my phone
Sure, you're just the kind of asshole that put people in a backburner.
>>
>>18389591
let me tell you a secret, girl, our guy here is just being a natural guy , which means he instinctively follows rule number 5 which you can read up on here: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

you're always going to be a petty bitch, it's hardwired, so you might as well just try to not let it ruin your sex life which you're still young (and possibly fit)/
>>
>>18389591
I wonder what would happen if you COMMUNICATED LIKE AN ADULT and simply fucking asked "lol what happened? You took 2 hours to respond".

Boom there you go. Now you are speaking your mind like someone who deserves the right to vote instead of playing your endless cunt mind games.
>>
The dude was clearly retardedly late, this isn't the usual mind games shit this is just laziness.

Whatever delay he gives you I suggest doubling it if you bother to respond at all.
>>
>>18390459
What the fuck, are you fucking stupid ? So now not responding immediatly on your phone is being mean to people ? When i'm at home alone, I don't want my peace to be disturbed by anybody and i'll answer whenever i'll feel like it. I won't be forced to talk if i don't want to. That's just the way it should be.

It's because of cucks like you who don't know where to put boundaries that we live in a fucking tryhard world with fake relationships

Fucking slave, you're more of a robot than your fucking phone
>>
>>18390944
You're way too defensive about it man.
>>
File: 1465045438049.jpg (77KB, 730x690px) Image search: [Google]
1465045438049.jpg
77KB, 730x690px
>>18389591
>>18389627
This is me, pretty much. Of course, it differs, depending on the individual, but I fucking loathe phones. I feels incredibly impersonal to chat or even call over a phone. I much, much prefer to talk in person, as inconvenient as it may be.
So, yeah, I sometimes simply end up responding a day later, or if the mood strikes me at two am in the morning.
It's nothing personal, I can totally like the person at the other end, I just hate the medium so much.
>>
>>18391047
and you're a stupid bitch
>>
do whatever. youre a fucking retard no matter how you resolve this
>>
>>18391298
You're date-able material.
Just putting that here.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.