[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have crippling anxiety, which has led to me being miserable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1494123930917.jpg (571KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494123930917.jpg
571KB, 1920x1080px
I have crippling anxiety, which has led to me being miserable and depressed.

Is there any way out? Therapy didn't work. Is my life predestined to be miserable and uneventful because I have anxiety disorder?
>>
>>18389467

Take a fuckload of picamilon, mebicar, GABA, ashwagandha, gotu kola, zembrin, lithium orotate, or some combination of the preceding.

Avoid phenibut and benzos as they are all addictive and have horrible withdrawal symptoms. The stuff above is not and does not.

Look into sites like moodgym that help with anxiety and balance in general. Meditate. Take naps if it suits your schedule. Listen to some kind of relaxing music if it helps.

Rates of anxiety and depression in the population as a whole keep increasing, so it's partly just the economy and society being shittier on average with more isolation and less stability, but you can take action to compensate to some extent.
>>
>>18390048
And don't take SSRIs they can cause permanent damage. But certain tricyclics like tianeptine are pretty safe -- you can buy tianeptine online like the other stuff I mentioned -- sulfate lasts longer, sodium kicks in faster, not much dependence risk either.

Once you're feeling stable or when you feel ready, reach out to old acquaintances and hang out or chat a bit more often. Social activity with trusted friends helps stabilize mood.
>>
>>18390054
Also I really like the image you posted. Thanks-- saved.
>>
>>18390054
>And don't take SSRIs they can cause permanent damage.
bullshit
>>
>>18389467
Therapy can't work if you are too anxious. Therapy will only be possible if you have some grip on your anxiety.

There are some really, really good mind exercise books on stuff like breathing properly, etc.

You can come to a dead end however if you work yourself into a rut too much

Benzos are super addictive, but they DO work

the trick is to get a very small prescription script from your doctor, like 10 or 15 pills and take them when absolutely necessary

get some fresh air, a bit of exercise even if it's just walking

also what they said:
>Look into sites like moodgym that help with anxiety and balance in general. Meditate. Take naps if it suits your schedule. Listen to some kind of relaxing music if it helps.

>Once you're feeling stable or when you feel ready, reach out to old acquaintances and hang out or chat a bit more often. Social activity with trusted friends helps stabilize mood.

I used to have it, where it was extremely crippling, and it's gone now......
>>
>>18390048
>>18390054
Thank you so much. Thank you
>>
>>18390093
And you
>>
>>18390066
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant_discontinuation_syndrome
>Symptoms can last for more than 4 weeks

https://rxisk.org/post-ssri-sexual-dysfunction-pssd/
>risk of potentially permanent changes to sexual functioning

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-peter-breggin/antidepressants-long-term-depression_b_1077185.html

etc etc you shill.
>>
I'm as skeptical of supplements as I am benzodiazepines ability to not ruin your fucking life.
>>
>>18390164
The point of the supplements listed is that they do not cause dependence and withdrawal symptoms or memory issues like benzos do. Fuck benzos.
>>
>>18390194
There are some other supplements people take sometimes that do have more risks, though -- St. John's wort is one of them because of its strong MAO inhibiting activity. And as the post mentioned, phenibut (also popular online) can cause dependence and withdrawal just as badly as benzos. You have to do your research. But not every anxiolytic has the problems that benzos have.
>>
>>18390194
>The point of the supplements listed is that they do not cause dependence and withdrawal symptoms or memory issues like benzos do.
But do they make any difference?
>>
>>18389467
Wow this pic is my wallpaper I switched to a couple days back, and I used to have overwhelming anxiety issues. Scary post.
>>
>>18389467
The book "How to manage Anxiety with CBT for dummies" and follow it like a holy book.
>>
>>18391201
what's scary about it? you guys most likely saw it in a video and liked it or some blog post on tumblr.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.