[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fit in with normies (USA)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1483931181768.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1483931181768.png
116KB, 500x464px
How do I fit in with normies (USA)?
>>
buy a fidget spinner and make some dank memes.. duh.. fucking noob
>>
>>18389306
why would you want to
>>
And if you already have a fidget spinner and vape put them together and make a fidget vape
>>
>>18389306
First, get off 4chan and never come back. Its like cancer for normies. Second, find normie friends and norm like them.
>>
Google it
>>
>>18389306
Stop being self-obsessed and smile.
>>
yea! .... fucking bitch
>>
>>18389306
Third, you should probably seek out therapy because your probably damaged goods from the brain AIDS this website gave you
>>
>>18389306
separate yourself from all r9k ideology because it's mentally disordered
separate yourself from all pol ideology because it's mentally disordered
stop othering yourself by calling them normies

and there you go
>>
>>18389320
hahahaha
>>
>>18389355
This response is best.
>>
>>18389306
- Spend no more than 1 hour a week on imageboards
- Watch the first three videos of youtube trending every week
- Get back on facebook and comment on friend's posts
- Get spotify and listen to the United States Top 50 and United States Viral 50 every week as you're going about your day
- Read pitchfork for '''hipster"' vibes
- Follow two major local sports teams
- Go to bars
- Message normies on facebook to see if they want to hang out, they're probably lonely too
- Don't get a job in anything computer-related

I could go on.
>>
Listen if you want the honest truth just be you and express that love what you love and don't let anyone tell you different if someone is going to be your friend they need to accept you for who you are and what you like just be you but hang out with people got it?
>>
>>18389503
This.
>>
>>18389306
Find out if the group supports Hilary or Trump, then just lay along with the one they like while pretending there is an actual difference between the two.
>>
>>18389461
Not op but that sounds like a horrible way to live
>>
>>18389355
actually i have to disagree. /pol/ and /r9k/ have changed me for the better. I'm not just "normal" now, but I am on top of people. It's all how you handle the information you learn.

Like some people internalize it, curl up into a ball, and have a panic attack forever.

Or some people learn it, use it, and live better...

Some of the advice I learned on /pol/ has made me rich too. So I'm just saying, while it's not there to make you normal, it's not necessarily bad for you either.

OP: If you want to be normal then study etiquette (yes I mean like table-setting lessons) because it will teach you social order and how to fit in. And as a bonus, you will finally know which fork to use ;) Also read the book "How to win friends and influence people" if you have trouble making friends. Change your life and do what normal people do, not just say or pretend to. Re-arrange your room, adjust your hobbies, facebook, everything. Life is an experience and you should rebuild the experience.

And maybe, possibly, learn introspection. Like why do you want to be normal? Isn't it better to be weird? just think about it.
>>
>>18389503
I agree, one thing that helped me was just accepting that I was weird, don't try and fight it man. Doesn't mean you can't have friends and girlfriends.
>>
>>18390407
I'm actually curious, I'm neither r9k or /pol/lacks, can you share some useful dvice you learned there ?
>>
>>18390415
Yeah, this is just my life, your experience may vary:

/pol/
>Learned how to truly take responsibility for my choices and the choices of others
>Learned how to, and why to, take care of myself, like:
>working out, eating right, creative hobby.
>Pride in my race. I don't repress my feelings (yet i'm not outwardly racist)
>There are no more "walls" in my mind. I can think about anything and really chew it around
>Why apathy, nihilism, etc is awful
>That people aren't equal, including me
>Which made me more productive and happy in my place in life
>And now I truly respect everyone else, higher or lower than me
>art is how humans wrestle with the world. I learned to truly appreciate good art.

r9k
>Women are evil, this simple rule will save you
>But they are ours to love. They have their place and I learned how to respect them.
>Women are extremely good at certain things.
>Like for example, they can read social cues better than us.
>They also are the standard bearer of civilization. This means if I am split on a choice, or something, I can just think "what would a woman like better"
>The results are amazing.
And of course:
I am much better with women now. I was a nerd in HS, I am 26 now, and I've never thought that I could be this successful with women. The knowledge I gained from r9k was so helpful. Stuff like:
>What women look for (what makes other women jealous)
>How to please a woman (emotional entropy, withholding things she wants)
>How to make a woman like you (take pride in what you do, even if it's nerdy)
The cause and effect are not obvious. But it's all proven correct. So for me, that is all that mattered. I turn away from /r9k/ by loving women. Now they look up to me like cute puppies... or latent slave masters.
It feels like I see it all now. Female behavior is so obvious to me.

I hope I answered your question well...
>>
>>18390415
I've been on both a good amount, both are bad for your mental health.

/pol/
>corporations are corrupt, the government is corrupt, the world is corrupt
>no one can be trusted
>non-whites are inferior
>the world is going to end soon and that is desirable

/r9k/
>women are unfair, society is unfair, the world is unfair
>no one can be trusted
>I am inferior
>I am going to end myself soon and that is desirable

Basically weenies and autism.
>>
>>18390479
Thank you I will actually save this. I have a bit of a similar experience for some of the things you mention.
Still some questions:
About the /pol/ part : What does motivates you to improve yourself and not have apathy ?
About /r9k/ part: dont you feel this is a bit of lack of nuance about women

I kinda agree with the rest, and learned some of it here as well.
>>
>>18390479
That's disturbingly misogynist that you harbor these feelings toward women, women aren't evil and they can't be generalized in the way you've done.

Women are just people, they're also individuals that are completely unique with their own good and bad traits.
>>
>>18390493
I'm>>18390500
On 4chan, I learned great things, but I had to sort the informations, make deductions, and learn from the others' errors m8. See how you contrast with >>18390479 ? Same boards, thought.
>>
>>18390493
>corporations are corrupt, the government is corrupt, the world is corrupt
>the world is going to end soon
Both these are probably true though.
>>
Bitch about everything and pretend you are a victim in every situation.
>>
>>18390511
There are definitely intrinsic differences between men and women, that much is undeniable. Calling them evil is a bit much, but a great number of them are particularly unreliable, and any man should exercise great caution in dealing with them, especially considering the society we live gives women a great deal of leverage to fuck over men.

Again wouldn't say they're evil, but there's a female nature that is distinctly different than male nature. That's undeniable truth.
>>
>>18390479
Why specifically women and not every human could be manipulated / seen that ways, thought ?
>>
>>18390539
doesn't women could see men that way, thought ?
>>
>>18390560
They can and do.
>>
>>18390500
>About the /pol/ part : What does motivates you to improve yourself and not have apathy ?
By remembering my ancestors. Not just the "white man" but to the Neanderthal, and the early roots of civilization. Even back to our animal roots. I remember that we started with nothing, and for thousands of years we've fought with nature and conquered her.

I have thousands of ancestors. Some of them starved, some suffered. Most of them died without a child, but it was all for my benefit (for my race's benefit). All of this history is not "over"... no... it has only begun. We are the primordial group, of what might one day become space-colonists, with Trillions of humans in the universe.

Life isn't for me, it's for my people. If I can't be the next "Steve Jobs" or "Da Vinci", then I can instead work diligently in my society so that one day, someone else may be.

Art gives life meaning because it's how we've conquered nature. It shows how powerful we are as humans, how far we've come, and the plight of our ancestors. When you take a brush to a canvas, there is trillions of things it can be. Each stroke reduces the possibilities by thousands. Until there is, at last, no more ambiguity. Look at pic related. Is there anything else this could possibly be? What about a "stick figure" drawing?

It's hard for me to explain, sorry. But it all goes to a purpose much greater than ourselves.

>About /r9k/ part: dont you feel this is a bit of lack of nuance about women
I'm sorry I don't understand. Men and women are very different. /r9k/ helped me understand those differences.

>>18390511
> misogynist
I don't hate women, I love them very much. I believe you mis-understood my post.

>>18390546
I was explaining to anon what I learned, how it helped me be normal. If you'd like to learn more about what makes men and women different, then you should lurk /r9k/
>>
Don't take any advice from people who browse /r9k/.
There's a reason every other board makes fun of them.
As for /pol/, 80% of what you got from is insanity and doesn't apply to the real world.
Realize most people do not give a loose shit about politics, much less ebin maymays about politics.
Most people also will think you're a gigantic faggot if you treat anyone the way r9k suggests. You'll end up a Supreme Gentleman.
Unless it's something you learned from the creative boards or outdoorsy ones, it probably doesn't apply to real life.

People are generally good. I'm not saying there's intrinsic altruism, but you should give people a chance before you assume they're shit.
>>
>>18390479
>Now they look up to me like cute puppies... or latent slave masters.
>It feels like I see it all now. Female behavior is so obvious to me.

It is proven from experience (just like your theory) that no one successful with the average and above women in real life would still be here posting their theory about how to manipulate women.

e.g. I usually just chuckle and lurk threads like these once a week. The only time I type long post here is perhaps for career advice.
>>
File: 1487573293263.png (789KB, 1887x2545px) Image search: [Google]
1487573293263.png
789KB, 1887x2545px
>>18389306
Never take advice from a woman like 18390637
>>
>>18390587
Oddly enough, I was stuck on the "meaningless individual and probably meaningless part that Life plays in the whole universe part".
I never thought about my ancestor that way, or that they could be part of a purpose greater than me.
Much thanks.

Still some questions:
Do that translates into having children ? What about over population ?
Some believe in race war, others in climate change or ressources depletion, does your purpose still stands if the world, or human race, might be fucked ?
>>
>>18390661
I would love to answer your questions but I am afraid we're getting off topic here. Try asking /pol/ these questions. They can offer you much more than I can.

>Does it translate into having children?
yes, very much.
>Overpopulation
If every couple has two children, then the population will never change. There are solutions to all the problems you brought up, and we as humans will work together to solve them.
>war
War is senseless, it must end one day.
>humans are fucked
No, that is dispair. Never give up hope, no matter how bleak it may seem.

Now, I am off to bed. Goodnight and I hope you find the answers you're looking for.
>>
>>18390618
On one hand, you are right.
On the other hand, you can learn from r9k-tier errors. And about altruism, people are inherently good, and that does not stop them from having weaknesses and psychological mechanism you can use to manipulate them. Just look at what you found on 4chan. Also, a successful troll is a good manipulator.

... That does not mean you have to use these weaknesses, or that it is right to do so but they still exists nonetheless.
>>
>>18390674
thank you !
>>
>>18389461
blue pill the post.
honestly it's the most based post I saw on how to be a normie so far. I really liked the "1 hour on 4chan a week", i'll follow that right away.
>>
>>18389306
You don't just find a crew of misfits and they will be better friends than normies will ever be.
>>
/pol/ > /s4s/ >>> every other board >>>>>>>>>> /r9k/
>>
>>18390383
of course it does, normies are retarded
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.