[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is addicted to heroin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I feel like I'm at my wits end dealing her serious drug problem. I am all she has and can't get any help to get her clean. At her worst she'll shoot up like 600 dollars a day in heroin and ruin herself and me financially just to get high. I feel like I only have three options to deal with this. Force to detox cold turkey by basically trapping her somewhere she can't escape for a week or more, and then drive her to another state and drop her off with her family that she's not seen in 7 years. Get all her dealers arrested (I provided the police very detailed Information about all of them). Or I go Punisher and stop her dealers from ever being able to ruin people like her ever again.

What the hell can I do? :/
>>
>>18389230
Snitching on or going after a dealer making that kind of profit of hard drugs is going to get you killed. He has at the very least a supplier.
>>
>>18389230
Have you talked to her parents?
>>
>>18389254

I've tried, but can only get a hold of one of her brothers.
>>
>>18389230
You could just dump her, like tell her if she won't try to get clean it's over. If you can find work in another state try to move. Ask her to move with you to somewhere new where she dosen't have any contacts to get dope from. Tell her if she won't at least try to stop then it's over. I did h all through high school and then decided to stop because I felt like I was turning into a junky. I moved away from everyone I knew and just stopped using. It wasn't as hard as everyone says. People who don't want to get clean are not just addicted to the drug, they and addicted to the life style and the attention it gets them. If she wants to change or cares about you she'll get clean, if not then their isn't anything you can do by staying with her besides let yourself be dragged down too.
>>
>>18389247

I usually carry a gun, and have come very close to snapping and taking out her dealers. I already burned down some of the cars one of them rents under someone elses name and credit card. That particular one shot cops and was in jail for a decade. I don't think the law would be upset he was gone.

Everyone tells me to just dump my junkie gf, but I can't make myself do it. We both saved each others lives (I oded and almost died trying heroin and I saved her from dying and being homeless.) and I feel too attached to her to ever leave.
>>
>>18389292
sorry man but that's really the only choice if you don't want to drown with her.

you can't make someone get clean if they don't want to. even if you force her to detox the second she gets a chance she'll be right back on the stuff.
>>
>>18389292
If your stupid enough to want to go to prison for murder over some junky whore then that's on you. You do realize the cops will still go after you even if the person you kill is a dealer.
>>
Save yourself... leave. I've been there...
>>
>>18389230
You've already snitched on her dealers? sorry dude but you're dead. anyone moving that much dope is going to have a shooter. court records are public and when he sees information only she or you could have known you'll be done.
>>
>>18389230
I've been in your position. My ex stole close to $20k from me to subsidize her habit. I went through all the shit you've been thinking of. And you're missing the only actual option you have: Leave.

You can't kidnap her. That's just unreasonable on so many levels. Even if you detox her (which is going to be hell for her, and potentially dangerous), she's just going to find her way back to the drugs as soon as she can.

Going after her dealers isn't a solution either. Even if you some how got rid of every single dealer in the area, someone is going to take their place. And I promise you, she will find a new dealer.

You can't fix her. She's the only one that can make that choice. You can support that choice, but you can't make it for her. If she doesn't want to get better, she won't.

Let her know you'll help however you can, but if she keeps going down the road she is, you can't go with her. If she isn't willing to work at getting better, your relationship is going to have to end before she drags you down with her.

And truthfully, even if she goes and gets help, you've got a long road ahead. It's not easy. She will always be an addict. Always. Forever and ever and ever, that temptation is going to be there for her. And it's a tough thing to fight. There is a very good chanec she will relapse, and you'll have to start all over from scratch. Hell, there's a very good chance you'll have to go through all of this many times before it sticks, if it ever does. That type of relationship isn't the sort of thing most people are equipped to deal with.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but not everyone can be saved. Not everyone wants to be saved. And if your girlfriend is one of those people, there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>18389292
Dude, you need help yourself. I'm not saying that in a condescending way. But your attachment to her isn't healthy, or normal. You can't help her if you are objectively a psychological mess yourself.
>>
>>18389292
>We both saved each others lives
>I oded and almost died trying heroin

Sounds more like she almost killed you by making you try heroin.
>>
Her dealer is not the problem, she is the problem. If you get her dealer arrested or even go after him yourself that won't end her addiction, she'll just find a new dealer.

You just don't understand what it's like to be a heroin addict.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.