[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well im about to tell my crush I love her. Any tips on how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170223_211706.jpg (49KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170223_211706.jpg
49KB, 640x1136px
Well im about to tell my crush I love her.
Any tips on how to make it less awkward??
>>
Don't
>>
>>18389192
unless you are sure they like you back with a 90% probability you better keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>18389198
>>18389208
Just tell her personally or you will always regret it and try you will to think of her and wanting her 24/7h again like me

Dont be like me and man up
>>
>>18389192
In that awkward pause after remember these words " bitches love boats"
>>
There is really no way out now.I already told her i needed to talk to her
>>
>>18389210
you throw a love bomb out there from no where when you know she doesn't feel the same way you are a fool wanting to be crushed. believe me getting it off you chest pales to the humiliation you'll feel.
>>
>>18389192
What's the background in saying you love her? You don't "love" a crush. Crush implies little to no romantic interaction. You have no basis for your assumptions on what she is like in a romantic relationship. You are in love with an idealized version of her that you've concocted in your mind.
>>
>>18389192
Just be honest with yourself and with them about your feelings. Be confident and don't be sheepish. DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF YOUR FEELINGS. This is a person you want to become intimate with and it looks terrible if you're too afraid to even express yourself. Obviously your relationship with them will never be the same but that is the risk you take.

Good luck OP.
>>
OP do not do it just make up some shit for what you said about wanting to talk to her
>>
>it's another Anon tells his long time friend his love for her burns passionately with the strength of a thousand suns but doesn't understand why she won't reciprocate his feelings episode

you dont love her m8 its just a crush

see >>18389449
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.