[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the ladies of /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1492387014005.jpg (35KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1492387014005.jpg
35KB, 500x667px
I'm 25 and I've noticed that my hips have become more... womanly this past year and my body is changing.

Have any of the women of /adv/ noticed similar changes in their bodies at this point in age?
>>
>>18388994
I'm 27 and yes, I jump started it having kids, I'm pregnant with my second now, but yes you fill out some in your mid to late 20s. I used to be really thin like 90lbs then when I hit 24 or so I noticed my hips filling out then I had a baby and now I have wide hips. Still only weigh like 100lbs but it's distributed differently, also it's harder to keep a good muscle tone like my legs and arms don't look as got as before even tho I work out. Feel like I look a lot more "soft" and "womanly"
>>
>>18389010
This same thing happened to me! Am growing into it, and pregnant noticing distribution in weight. Gained it in all the "right" areas, I agree with this anon about feeling more soft and "womanly"
>>
>>18389010
Thanks for the response! I knew my body would change once I became pregnant, but I'm not there yet so I was really surprised by my weight gain and change in my body. I'm honestly not liking how I look these days. Regardless, It's nice to know I'm not alone in experiencing these changes.
>>
>>18389017
Did you start this only after pregnancy?
>>
>>18389017
It is more womanly. Like I used to have really toned defined legs and arms and now it's like no matter how many squats I do I still have bigger hips and thighs and you can't see the muscle definition in my legs anymore. It dosen't look bad or anything just soft like more squeezable as aposed to that athletic or cut look
>>
>>18389020
Try to embrace the changes. I had a hard time with it at first too. It's better to except it tho and recognize your body will change a lot with age. Not saying give up and stop being active, but just remember that as long as you try to stay healthy and take care of yourself you are beautiful with any shape
>>
>>18388994

25 is the exact age my hips started coming in too. I thought it was odd at first because the common perception is that your body stops changing at 18, however that's not true in the slightest. Our bodies constantly change with age. I should also mention i had this weird tingly sensation on the sides of my hips when they were growing but it stopped after like a year.
>>
I'm turning 26 soon, no kids yet but I too have noticed that my body is still changing. I was a late bloomer (didn't start growing boobs until I was in college) and then stalled for a couple years (say 22-24), and now it's like my body is back in business. I weigh like 10lbs more than I used to but somehow I still wear the same size, it's just that I'm softer all around and my body looks more balanced than before. I used to have these disproportionate childbearing hips but now that I'm a bit wider in the shoulders and squishier in the thighs everything looks more fluid and cohesive, and I feel prettier.
>>
>>18389580
>and I feel prettier.

Nah, you're just getting fat. Think about how much you eat in a day, then divide that in half. It's called a diet.
>>
>>18389991
Sorry, I can't hear you beneath that salt mountain you seem to be buried in. Why does it sting that I like my appearance?
>>
It sounds like everyone is just getting a bit fatter? Not even trying to be rude. Just the descriptions of "softness" and "widening" seems like it. Metabolism slows down with age so that would make sense to me
>>
Were any of you femanons active at a young age? Like early 20s?
>>
>>18388994
I actually think its the prominence of soybean derivatives in our food products. When I have it in my diet I notice a more feminine look to my body (like gaining fat in my breast area when I usually don't)
>>
>>18390106
This, most women will gain weight in their breasts/hips/thighs/butt first. As long as you're only gaining a bit of weight and aren't already very overweight you'll fill out nicely.
>>
File: 1441510709619.jpg (64KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441510709619.jpg
64KB, 480x640px
this thread gives me hope as a flatty 18 year old
>>
>>18390152
You mean physically active? I used to be quite active as a child (tons of cycling w/ my father, and also low level competitor in floor gymnastics), then stopped nearly all exercise in my late teens through college, and started going to the gym once I was done studying. My least active years were also my thinnest, I was never a lanky child but around age 21 I looked sickly thin and haggard. Currently I sit at 5'6'' 135lbs and I just look better than before, not just in terms of self image but I have noticed more people expressing their interest in me over time.

>>18390106
>>18390167
That sounds about right, the final transition to an adult body goes with acquiring some fat reserves in order to prepare for pregnancy. The softness is mostly due to an increase in subcutaneous fat all over the body, but some areas like the shoulders and ribcage (not talking about breast tissue, I mean back width) respond to skeletal changes more than regular weight gain, since there are not many fat deposits in those areas. FIlling out a bit in comparison to your teenage self is normal and expected, and then some people will get fatter than that for reasons unrelated to aging. It's a case by case kind of thing.

>>18390165
Soy is a great source of isoflavones, which can sometimes mimic the effects of female hormones and/or mess with your thyroid (which affects basal metabolism). I cook all of my main meals from scratch (my European is showing) so my intake of soy is relatively low, I never had enough of it in my diet to feel a difference but I'm not willing to risk it.

>>18390182
Wishing you the best of luck. Don't wish for huge (D+) boobs though, they're a bitch to dress and you'll never find a cheap bra or bikini again.
>>
>>18389010
>there are moms browsing adv
I keep forgetting how disturbing this place is
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.